Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-19-2010, 05:36 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,739,820 times

Advertisements

Gotcha! Weird that they didn't show that part of the show. And I am really surprised Jake would keep her. All that baggage to start a relationship on a show that has baggage already? No way!!!

I don't think they hired Michele, I think they looked for a crazy. There has been one in the last few bachelors. Remember the girl in love with Jason? She knew everything about them??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2010, 05:56 AM

3,493 posts, read 7,932,114 times
I'm not buying the whole Tenley is pregnant thing. I bet she is just joking as she leads in to telling him she is divorced. You know, breaking the ice with ridiculous "news" so the real news doesn't seem so shocking.

I do agree that Michelle was too crazy to be real. Actor, no doubt.

Old 01-19-2010, 07:25 AM

6,578 posts, read 25,460,676 times
I bet there is some back story to Tenley's "I'm pregnant" being in the previews, but then not in the show. How can the show go back and show more of that conversation in future episodes?

I'm just as confused as Jake is about Vienna. Why are the other girls all ganging up on her? Is it for good reason or just mean girls being mean?

I don't think Michelle was a set-up. She's just one of those creepy girls who doesn't even realize she's creepy.

I agree with who he got rid of - Ms. Mixed Messages and Ms. Who Are You, Older Woman Lady.

Old 01-19-2010, 08:42 AM

10,178 posts, read 11,162,884 times
I'm not buying this whole show!!!!!!!!

I hope he picks the girl who has the son. She seems like the only normal one!

Old 01-19-2010, 08:50 AM

3,885 posts, read 8,121,486 times
Tenley isn't pregnant. She was just joking. There is a clip out there with her telling Jake it was a joke.

I can't believe I'm watching this season!! LOL I even had to FWD through the first 30 minutes because I can't stand to watch Vienna.

Old 01-19-2010, 08:52 AM

3,885 posts, read 8,121,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by catfancier View Post
I agree...but advise you then not to read Reality Steve.....
Hopefully he's wrong since he was wrong about last nights episode. At least, that's what I'm telling myself.

Old 01-19-2010, 09:33 AM

4,794 posts, read 12,373,595 times
Is there a reality show on TV that is more deeply deceptive and dishonest in it's editing than this one?
You can't believe anything you see. Little comments are shown completely out of context only later to found out to be much ado about nothing or less than meets the eye, like the girl last week supposedly having a sexual affair with the staffer, oh wait!, it was just a flirtation or was it? Now it's Tenley being pregnant, but wait! she really isn't.

Old 01-19-2010, 10:22 AM

6,578 posts, read 25,460,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanhawk View Post
Is there a reality show on TV that is more deeply deceptive and dishonest in it's editing than this one?
No. This show is the worst about that. It's very National Enquirer-ish.

Old 01-19-2010, 11:08 AM

2,029 posts, read 4,037,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MooksterL1 View Post
Tenley isn't pregnant. She was just joking. There is a clip out there with her telling Jake it was a joke.

I can't believe I'm watching this season!! LOL I even had to FWD through the first 30 minutes because I can't stand to watch Vienna.
I'm with you! I feel like a sucker, falling for that preview where Tenly said she was pregnant.

I can not stand Vienna either. There must be something to the dislike the other girls feel for her. On their date she said she went zip lining with her Dad who was afraid of heights. At that point, if I was afraid of heights, I would have mentioned it to Jake then, not when they're going bunge jumping. It just came across as insincere to me. I think one of her problems is how immature she is. Calling everyone a fake and not staying to defend her words rubs me the wrong way.

Finally, why am I still watching this show? I need an intervention.

Old 01-19-2010, 01:04 PM

10,719 posts, read 20,293,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FarNorthDallas View Post
I'm just as confused as Jake is about Vienna. Why are the other girls all ganging up on her? Is it for good reason or just mean girls being mean?
Do you remember on the Bachelorette (Jillian), all the guys kept hazing that effeminate guy from California? Dave led that movement and his primary motivation was the guy didn't drink his shot when they were doing tequila shots. That was his entire argument for being an a-hole to that guy. And in that mob mentality, Dave led the other guys to develop the same hatred toward him. The same is happening on this season with Ali serving as the Dave role and instigating the other girls to hate Vienna. Vienna even tried to apologize and Ali wouldn't let her citing some ridiculous excuse about how an apology is the "easy way out" That is just proof that Ali enjoys this hazing of Vienna and doesn't want it to end. Ali is truly evil in my opinion. It's one thing to poke some fun at someone or have a little fun at someone's expense, it's another entirely thing to not allow someone to apologize so that you can continue to bully them.

Last edited by azriverfan.; 01-19-2010 at 01:16 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV