Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2012, 06:39 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,680,438 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
the PROBLEM is that Bristol is only on when there is a political event happening.....shes pimpin for mama and her party.....and im a part of mammas party.....REP not TEA
I'd be interested in knowing which political event involving her mama was happening when Bristol was on DWTS the first time. Could you be specific? I seem to have forgotten, and I'm pretty politically astute. Of course since Sarah hasn't run for office since 2008, and Bristol was on DWTS in the fall of 2010, that makes it even more curious.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2012, 01:15 PM

15,370 posts, read 39,127,019 times
no since this isnt a political thread i dont and could care less.....

Old 08-11-2012, 01:33 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,209,661 times
You all know I can't stand Bristol for the fact that Momma's political people kept her in way too long in '10 but I will still watch and hope she has improved. I would not not watch the show because of one person.

Come on, Pip, watch with me!!

Old 08-11-2012, 01:39 PM

Ill still watch but she couldnt dance on day one and she couldnt dance any better when she got the boot

Old 08-11-2012, 01:44 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,209,661 times
Quote:
Ill still watch but she couldnt dance on day one and she couldnt dance any better when she got the boot
I know, dyni, that's why I was so anti-Bristol that season. Plus the fact that she got fatter instead of skinnier! She so needed to go way earlier than she did.

Old 08-11-2012, 02:57 PM

but it'll be the same this time.....they will politicize it and Palin will do a few appearances to keep her name up front......talk about pimpin your kid

Old 08-11-2012, 03:28 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,680,438 times
Quote:
the PROBLEM is that Bristol is only on when there is a political event happening.....shes pimpin for mama and her party.....and im a part of mammas party.....REP not TEA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
I'd be interested in knowing which political event involving her mama was happening when Bristol was on DWTS the first time. Could you be specific? I seem to have forgotten, and I'm pretty politically astute. Of course since Sarah hasn't run for office since 2008, and Bristol was on DWTS in the fall of 2010, that makes it even more curious.
Quote:
no since this isnt a political thread i dont and could care less.....
Ah. That's what I thought. You can't finish what you started.

I guess Cher was pimping her kid. And how about the guy whose x-wife and kid were there for every show? Pimps?

Lots of pimps on DWTS. Lots. Mothers, fathers, husbands, wives, kids...........STAY HOME. We don't want no stinkin' pimping!

YCFS

Last edited by Dale Cooper; 08-11-2012 at 04:15 PM..

Old 08-11-2012, 04:28 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,802,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
You all know I can't stand Bristol for the fact that Momma's political people kept her in way too long in '10 but I will still watch and hope she has improved. I would not not watch the show because of one person.

Come on, Pip, watch with me!!

hell no, even though I loves ya Tami. I cannot stand Bristol Palin.
Looks like,once again though she is creating drama on the boards. Another reason for me to stay away. Not groovin on drama these days.

Old 08-11-2012, 04:39 PM

14,539 posts, read 21,271,006 times
Quote:
but it'll be the same this time.....they will politicize it and Palin will do a few appearances to keep her name up front......talk about pimpin your kid
Thats what fast forward is for. I wouldn't mind her being there is she wasn't a lousey dancer. It would be fair. But there are SO many more who deserve to be. If they do play her up, I may just sit this one out and let ABC know it.

Maybe those who quit watching should all write ABC, whoever is in charge of programming, and tell them why they won't be watching as long as she's around and why. Let them know that for those they get to watch there are those who like the show who don't.

I'd like to see Kelly ?, who was in the show with Donnie Osmond instead. She was an awesome dancer. Much better choice for an all quality show.

Old 08-11-2012, 04:41 PM

14,539 posts, read 21,271,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Ah. That's what I thought. You can't finish what you started.

I guess Cher was pimping her kid. And how about the guy whose x-wife and kid were there for every show? Pimps?

Lots of pimps on DWTS. Lots. Mothers, fathers, husbands, wives, kids...........STAY HOME. We don't want no stinkin' pimping!

YCFS
But he isn't in this show. He wasn't a good enough dancer. I enjoyed his dancing more than la palin though.

Bristol is a rotten dancer. That's the point. She is NOT qualified for their supposed standards. I wish we could vote on who not to win.

Maybe a letter to ABC IS in order.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV