Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-04-2011, 02:17 PM

1,080 posts, read 2,259,373 times

Advertisements

I was wondering if there is a new episode tonight too. I thought the last I heard was that it wouldn't be back until after the holidays, but my online TV guide says it's new tonight. Can anyone verify that?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2011, 03:55 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,057,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosanne View Post
I was wondering if there is a new episode tonight too. I thought the last I heard was that it wouldn't be back until after the holidays, but my online TV guide says it's new tonight. Can anyone verify that?
My online TV guide says it is new too....so I DVR'd it.

Old 12-04-2011, 04:21 PM

12,406 posts, read 18,980,087 times
I thought that I read somewhere that it would be back tonight.

Old 12-05-2011, 06:49 AM

443 posts, read 565,241 times
It was new--at least I've never seen it before. I was surprised how they all turned on Bree and now she is falling apart. But old Chuck dragged them down to the police station for questioning and now he knows the missing man was Gabby's step father!
Lynette had to drag Tom off a flight to Paris so she could tell him she is an accessory to murder. The best scene was between Renee and Mrs. McClusky.

Old 12-05-2011, 09:00 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,209,661 times
DH won't be back until Jan. 4th now.

I am so sick of Susan. I am actually so sick of all of them. The truth would set you free excpet fo maybe Carlos and that's debatable. So now Chuck is dead too. Does Bree have the guts to blow her brains out like Mary Alice?

Old 12-05-2011, 09:06 AM

18,478 posts, read 31,656,752 times
I don't think Chuck is dead, that would be too easy.
Renee and Karen scene was priceless.

I didn't get the whole "snub Bree" thing either. Bree witht eh strnge girls scene was stupid.

Juanita was so funny at the door with the excuses, I love that little kid, she is truly funny.

I didn't get why Lynnette had to tell Tom, I felt sorry for the new girlfriend, but really being with someone with 4 or 5 kids and an ex-wife, ugh, find someone else.....Lynnette is never going away any time soon.....

Susan moving to NY, the little Art teacher man is so funny.

Carlos, please, all he has to do is be on the screen and i am a happy camper, prefereably with no shirt would be better.....but oh !!!

The episode was pretty good, enjoyeable.

Old 12-05-2011, 09:21 AM

7,835 posts, read 8,444,205 times
So this is really the sendoff the housewives are going to get? Bree, an actual murderer now, will kill herself; Susan will move to New York and abandon her husband and the lane; who-knows-what will happen to Gabby; and the only one with a happily-ever-after is the only one who's been a miserable witch the entire series — Lynette. I really miss Edie. She'd have slapped every one of these twits silly by now.

Old 12-05-2011, 10:34 AM

18,478 posts, read 31,656,752 times
No, Lynnette will not live happily ever after, she will be a divorcee with a bunch of kids that no man is going to want.

Bree will kill herself.

Susan will move to NY and get run over by a subway car, since she is not city enough and will have of leaned to much to see when the next train was coming. It came sooner than she thought.

Lynnette will never be with another man as long as she lives.

Renee and the Aussie man will marry and move to the land down under.

Carlos will end up in a mental institution because he can;t handle what he had done.

Gabby will once again walk down the runway, but fall off and hit her head and becpme a vegetable.

Tom will marry his new girlfriend and move to paris and leave all his children.

Mike, will return back to Alaska with MJ, only to hit an oil pipeline and die, therefore leaving all the millions to MJ, who in turn will live happily ever after, but always wondering where is crazy mom went to.

Karen McKlusky dies of old age.
orson dies because he is ugly.

Brees son finds true love, and becomes a successful business man, while always remaining cute.

Old 12-05-2011, 11:00 AM

1,594 posts, read 3,058,225 times
I was shocked by Chuck getting hit by the car at the end. I wonder if Bree will commit suicide?

Old 12-05-2011, 11:05 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,539,160 times
I am pretty sure, judging by the voiceover regarding the next new episode, the cop is dead. Kind of a shame because he is really a good actor. I liked him as Bree's boyfriend, he was cute, sexy, funny, but now WOW, he is so easy to despise.

You know, there is NO way that Lynette could have 'found' Tom in that airport if they were getting ready to board unless she bought a plane ticket and went through security. Ok, let that pass since this is TV.

But--really, Carlos did not murder anyone. Don't any of those people have any legal knowledge? It was an accident, not murder. But now, dang, dumping the body in someone's foundation, yeah that is probably somewhat illegal!

Wasn't that little art dude on Boston Legal, and Betty While killed him by hitting him over the head with a frying pan?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV