Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-02-2013, 03:01 PM

10,481 posts, read 25,337,489 times

Advertisements

Once Eddie is voted out, I may only continue to watch if Brenda is still there. She seems the least antagonizing of all the rest of the rejects(so called favorites) If she ends up gone, I will only come back to watch the finale. I don't care for Eddie, but he is one of the original fans left. Not an old has-been-played-the-game-before person.
Eric is such a sheeple. Dawn is too. Anything to win the game.

Wasn't Sherri originally one of the fans? Either way I don't like her at all. Was so glad to see smug Andrea go. Hated the way she was at each tribal ceremony. Smug *****.
Of course, the way they edit each episode, they can take a perfectly nice person and edit it down to make them look like a villain, by only showing their bad sides. Or take a snarky manipulative person and turn them into a sweet little darling. So who knows how they really are.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2013, 04:01 PM

10,230 posts, read 11,205,357 times
Quote:
Does anyone else see a resemblance between Sherri and Sandra Bullock? I do! I think it's the smile/face shape?
Sorry, but Sherri is butt Ugly - I see no resemblance whatsoever... And to add - she's useless..

Old 05-02-2013, 08:06 PM

154 posts, read 291,732 times
Lol...I definitely see the resemblance.

Old 05-02-2013, 09:33 PM

10,041 posts, read 9,543,227 times
Andea and Brenda going heads up. Forget the vote, how about the two competing in a nude wrestling challange in a tub of oil.

Old 05-03-2013, 12:56 AM

4,922 posts, read 8,594,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KYBob View Post
I wonder where they rent all of the snakes they keep showing episode after episode? It's funny how they're never in a scene with people. Just more evidence that almost everything is staged or edited.
Jeff said on his talk show last fall that they have camera/sound/technical crews on site as soon as the set designers and Dream Team show up (six weeks or so before the Survivors arrive) that go all over the islands shooting scenery, animals, other nature/wildlife shots that are then spliced into each weeks episodes. Apparently they film hundreds of hours of filler video at each location.

Old 05-03-2013, 01:38 AM

21,695 posts, read 28,517,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KYBob View Post
I wonder where they rent all of the snakes they keep showing episode after episode? It's funny how they're never in a scene with people. Just more evidence that almost everything is staged or edited.
I always thought the animals and snakes were not really a part of where the Survivors were supposed to be but were kind of a statement to emphasize a point. Like when someone would talk about a sneaky move the camera would cut to a shot of a snake but it didn't mean that snake was right there in the camp.

Or when they showed people eating, there would be a shot of a monkey eating a banana or it someone was lying to someone else they would show a shot of a crab walking sideways.

I do think though that when they show rats crawling on the clothes or food sacks, that's probably at the campsites. And they have shown a wild boar near a camp.

Actually, I like when they show those scenes. Just little inserts of stock scenes to keep things amusing. I don't think they are trying to fool anyone.

Old 05-03-2013, 01:54 AM

16,489 posts, read 24,525,130 times
Living outdoors on a tropical island there has to be all kind of creepy insects, vermin, and mammals. You never see anyone yell "there's a snake in the shelter", or freaking out about all the rats. I don't think you can live in that kind of living situation and not have creatures around. It is part of "survival" and I wish they would include that now and then. Good grief this season I haven't even seen one person catching a fish or crabs, or those mollusk creatures that cling to the rocks. Are they solely living on the rice and beans and not trying to find other food, especially protein?

Old 05-03-2013, 03:10 AM

11,912 posts, read 5,884,961 times
I definitely thinks Sherri looks like Sandra Bullock and I guess that's why I like Sherri. Of the ones left - Cochran is the only one who has been playing the game all along. I love Brenda - but she just started playing her game. I think even Sherri has been playing the game better to stay on the show than either Brenda or Dawn - who till this point have just tagged along on the favorites coat tails - then again it's so edited, who knows.

Old 05-03-2013, 06:15 AM

4,970 posts, read 6,289,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
Brenda, Sherrie & Erik voted for Andrea so that means there is an allianace. Eddie and Andrea voted for Brenda so that leaves Cochran & Dawn on the outside of the numbers unless they can get Eddie to side with them, which is who they voted for. I thought Brenda said she'd never be disloyal to Dawn when she found her teeth????

The guys have lost 20+ pounds Andrea lost 11 looks like Eric is going to be going off the deep end next week if he doesn't find food. Oh yes the family visits which most of us don't care for are coming.
No, Brenda, Sherri, Erik, Cochran, & Dawn were all in it together. They split the vote in case Andrea played the idol. Cochran and Dawn aren't on the outside of the alliance at all considering Cochran's the one who suggested blindsiding Andrea.

Old 05-04-2013, 01:32 AM

4,922 posts, read 8,594,493 times
Tribal vote blindsiding Andrea:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9zBxrMv0z4

Cochran -- Eddie
Dawn ---- Eddie

Andrea --- Brenda
Eddie --- Brenda

Sherrie --- Andrea
Brenda --- Andrea
Erik ---- Andrea

Should Eddie go next week, that will make Brenda #1 with Sherrie, Erik, Eddie, Dawn, Cochran
If Brenda goes, it's then Eddie...
then Erik
F3 will be Sherrie, Dawn and Cochran.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV