Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-28-2014, 09:44 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,788,054 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amisi View Post
Kristin doing a "fitness video"??? I'm sure the only reason she was cast was so that the guy selling the video will get some free publicity thinking people will flock to his site to buy the DVD because Kristin is in it! NOT!

George is beyond disgusting! What man talks to his daughter about giving a woman oral sex and about the woman on top of the man with mirrors on the ceiling and all this other crap? And his "girlfriend"???? She's 25 and has been "dating" him for a couple of years?? So she was 23 when he bought her when he was going to get his ******* waxed? I hope she takes him for every penny he has!!! You know he's showering her with money and expensive gifts. If not, she wouldn't be there at all.

Sonja and Millou.... sad, but I'm glad she was able to have that memorial service so she can move ahead in her life.

If I were Aviva I would distance myself from that perv George. He is so disgusting. No wonder she is so screwed up.

Kristen's husband is a Class A JERK! Why women put up with crap from men like that is beyond my comprehension. I must confess to being confused as to why the production team was filming the workout video at Kristen's apartment.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2014, 10:12 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,493,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
If I were Aviva I would distance myself from that perv George. He is so disgusting. No wonder she is so screwed up.

Kristen's husband is a Class A JERK! Why women put up with crap from men like that is beyond my comprehension. I must confess to being confused as to why the production team was filming the workout video at Kristen's apartment.
Yep. I know we've all discussed how the word "abuse" seems to be bandied about too much, but his behavior WAS emotionally abusive. He should be supportive of her, not acting like a class A jerk. It's just mean and an attempt to keep her under him.

Old 05-29-2014, 04:19 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,723,787 times
Kristen's husband plays power games … he shows up when he wants to, not when she needs him. She's tied to him with kids and most of all, financially … she likes the lifestyle and he knows it, so he's going to do whatever he wants. But I was taken aback when she said she didn't want to stay home with the kids … so she's going to do a workout video.

I thought Sonja's memorial was touching. And some of them, Carole, making snarky remarks was rude. It's obvious that dog got her through a lot of rough times and nobody could respect that.

Carole is such a weirdo. The questions she asked were childish and she, of all people shouldn't have been upset that nobody brought a resume … her questions were stupid. I do find it odd that nobody brought a resume. But then again, she probably didn't request one in her Twitter ad.

George is gross. His fiancé needs to run. Was he really The Beatles and Woody Allen's accountant???

Old 05-29-2014, 06:06 AM

10,178 posts, read 11,162,884 times
Kristen's husband is a total douche-bag.....

Aviva's dad is a pervert... He will bag anything, any age. I can't stand to look at this guy and his teeth. He's beyond gross......

Old 05-29-2014, 08:07 AM

7,365 posts, read 5,480,006 times
WHY do they have to have Aviva's pervy father George on the show?! I can't stand to even look at the guy! And how fake was it when he 'proposed' to his girlfriend by handing her the bag with the ring in it and the ring still in the box? Seriously! Who does that?!

I was surprised Kristen got picked for the work out video. She seemed out of breathe after exercising for only a few seconds. Her husband is emotionally abusive and a douche

I don't think the funeral Sonja had was so much for the dog, I think one of the ladies, maybe the Countless, said it best that it was more about Sonja moving on with her life.

I thought it was funny that all the people Carole interviewed for the assistant job had not read her book

Old 05-29-2014, 09:13 AM

2,288 posts, read 3,237,488 times
Rxgrrl, do I ever agree with you about George! I almost feel sick watching and listening to him. A man that will talk like that to his daughter, is the scum of the earth. I blame Aviva also though. If she hated it, she'd stop him. I think in some sick twisted way, she enjoys all the shock value he brings to her life.

It was Heather who said that about Sonja, and it was dead on. I hate to put down someone who lost a doggy, as I love my two to pieces, but... Even though I know she loved him, I think this ceremony was all about her. She loves the spotlight. I have a vague memory of her doing something selfish/mean that had to do with her dog. It had something to do with her being too busy to give him his medicine. She blamed the interns when he went without it. I know I got so mad at her for putting herself before that poor little guy.

Boy, can Ramona play Sonja like a fiddle. I was hoping Sonja would hold her ground and stay mad, but as usual Ramona bats her eyes and lies, and all is good again.

Old 05-29-2014, 02:19 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,869,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by breeinmo. View Post
Rxgrrl, do I ever agree with you about George! I almost feel sick watching and listening to him. A man that will talk like that to his daughter, is the scum of the earth. I blame Aviva also though. If she hated it, she'd stop him. I think in some sick twisted way, she enjoys all the shock value he brings to her life.

It was Heather who said that about Sonja, and it was dead on. I hate to put down someone who lost a doggy, as I love my two to pieces, but... Even though I know she loved him, I think this ceremony was all about her. She loves the spotlight. I have a vague memory of her doing something selfish/mean that had to do with her dog. It had something to do with her being too busy to give him his medicine. She blamed the interns when he went without it. I know I got so mad at her for putting herself before that poor little guy.

Boy, can Ramona play Sonja like a fiddle. I was hoping Sonja would hold her ground and stay mad, but as usual Ramona bats her eyes and lies, and all is good again.
I like that Ramona and Sonja have such a strong bond. They can bicker and fight and say awful things to one another, but at the end of the day, they love one another. I think that's great. Especially since Ramona is going to go through a tough time with her marriage. She'll need a friend that is that close.

I was really impressed that all the housewives showed up to the doggy funeral. Sonja can be ditzy, and right now she surely seems to be unable to deal with her financial realities, but I thought that the housewives show of support was a real kindness. Even if Carole or LuAnn make a joke out of Sonja's hearing, they are still showing a generosity of heart by giving of themselves to Sonja. And it was clearly about more than the dog for Sonja. I think she's arrived at a crossroads, and deep down she knows it.

As for George, I can barely stomach him. Nonetheless I wish him and his bride much happiness.

Old 05-29-2014, 02:39 PM

17,764 posts, read 39,723,787 times
I wish I could go back in time when Ramona and Sonja were trolling the clubs in NYC back in the 80's …

Old 05-29-2014, 03:35 PM

5,893 posts, read 12,810,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawdustmaker View Post
I personally think Kristen's husband is a jerk.

The woman doesn't take care of her kids 24/7 by herself, I'm not sure what makes him think she's going to cook meals for him when he walks in the door at whatever time of night he makes it home. Food on the table would get him home? His own child who is having an issue couldn't get him to pay attention.

Hey Josh (or is he Vicki Gunvalson Jr)? Don't whine about being so busy that it's hard to take two hours out of your day to do something with/for your child, take the two hours, and let everyone know how busy you are and what a hardship it was for you to take that two hours when you are getting called out for not paying attention.

Where does Josh find the time to keep in shape so he can participate in those athletic events if he does nothing but work, work, work, sleep, and get up at 5am to watch his own children (until the nanny shows up at 6am) and it's so hard for him? Poor Josh.

Can't stand men like him.
I found it real interesting that Josh somehow found the time to hang around and harrass Kristen during her workout video shoot on this week's episode.

He's a jerk. Don't like him at all.

Old 05-29-2014, 07:38 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,255,215 times
I missed the episode?

Crap. Stupid TiVo apparently decided to stop recording all of my season passes - and the dumb thing is brand new.

I did see the "first look" and from what ya'll have been saying I should FF through every scene Pervy George is in.

He gives me the creeps.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV