Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2007, 10:12 AM

689 posts, read 2,057,600 times

Advertisements

Anyone have a clue about Garcia's shooting on Criminal Minds Wednesday night? If something surprising is scheduled on a show, TVGuide.com usually has a hint in advance or a note on the following day. Not a mention. I know it's a sweeps stunt but I hope we're not losing Garcia. Previews of next week's show showed her in surgery.

Now that I've reread my question, I wonder...why do I think it's necessary to post this question? Do I need to get a life?

Last edited by jessiegirl_98; 11-15-2007 at 03:51 PM.. Reason: the title was a spoiler
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2007, 11:01 AM

781 posts, read 3,815,892 times
***Spoiler Alert*** needed.....I have not watched the episode yet....

I have to wait until later tonight....the whole family likes the show

Old 11-15-2007, 11:10 AM

1,226 posts, read 3,645,019 times
Oh no! I didn't want to know that!

Hm, so that was last night? Criminal mind is shown on Fridays here, so I don't know how far after you guys we are. But... now I have a chance of finding it out! Thanks!

Old 11-15-2007, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweden View Post
Oh no! I didn't want to know that!

Hm, so that was last night? Criminal mind is shown on Fridays here, so I don't know how far after you guys we are. But... now I have a chance of finding it out! Thanks!
On Wed nights here.....what season are you on there?? Is it current??

Old 11-15-2007, 03:53 PM

2,467 posts, read 12,244,664 times
Hi Cindycat,
I was suspecting something from the slick guy by not that! Thanks for telling me about the preview. My tivo cut that off!
BTW, I cut your title. If you are doing spoilers, please just say so in the title as to not give something away to those who aren't caught up. OK, so I just realized that I can't completely cut the title. What to do.....

Old 11-15-2007, 09:49 PM

689 posts, read 2,057,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessiegirl_98 View Post
If you are doing spoilers, please just say so in the title as to not give something away to those who aren't caught up. OK, so I just realized that I can't completely cut the title. What to do.....

Sorry. I hadn't posted here before and I didn't think about the spoiler problem. I'll pay more attention if I have another question.

Old 11-15-2007, 10:24 PM

10,757 posts, read 35,428,360 times
I had a idea that guy was up to something but I didn't expect that. Do you remember how on the phone he called her Garcia rather then by her first name, I thought that sounded oddly familiar when he didn't really know her. I might have missed it if she told him to CALL her Garcia instead of her first name.

I was glad to see in the previews for next week that at least she lived until others arrived. If you saw where she was shot, I had wondered if she would be dead when she hit the ground.

I love this show in spite of the rather dark subject matter. I miss Mandy Patinkin but this new guy is pretty cool.

Old 11-16-2007, 11:44 AM

1,226 posts, read 3,645,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by martinez4 View Post
On Wed nights here.....what season are you on there?? Is it current??
Öhm... it's season... öhm... I don't know It's probably the same season that you are on (atleast it's the same with Lost and some other series, except Dr Phil becasue we seem to be maybe 2 months after on that one), but I'm not sure. So... what season are you on?

(It's Criminal Minds in 1 hour and 45 minutes. I'll know more later)

Old 11-16-2007, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindycat View Post
Sorry. I hadn't posted here before and I didn't think about the spoiler problem. I'll pay more attention if I have another question.

Not to worry.....getting ready to watch it tonight....as least I am already prepared.....I did not tell hubby or the kids (teenagers...not little ones....I don't want to get bad rep points for letting little ones watch a violent show) about what happens to Garcia.

Old 11-16-2007, 03:34 PM

2,467 posts, read 12,244,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
I had a idea that guy was up to something but I didn't expect that. Do you remember how on the phone he called her Garcia rather then by her first name, I thought that sounded oddly familiar when he didn't really know her. I might have missed it if she told him to CALL her Garcia instead of her first name.

I was glad to see in the previews for next week that at least she lived until others arrived. If you saw where she was shot, I had wondered if she would be dead when she hit the ground.

I love this show in spite of the rather dark subject matter. I miss Mandy Patinkin but this new guy is pretty cool.

She did tell him to call her Garcia.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV