Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-16-2017, 08:48 AM

23,874 posts, read 33,587,145 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by salonva View Post
I agree that Loren and Alexei seem like the strongest couple to make it- I mean others like Russ and Pala might have great chemistry, but not more than that. Chantel and Pedro just seem to be too culturally different though they have some good chemistry too.

I also strongly wish that Danielle would get him deported. We need this piece of crap like a hole in the head. Talkin' bout you Mohammed. I do feel sorry for Danielle, as I don't think she is playing with a full deck, but I am also realizing that it's because of her that we have that scum Mohammed here in the USA and he needs to get the h out of here.
Just sayin'/
Hopefully Trumps team will lock him up
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2017, 02:13 PM

14,784 posts, read 24,099,661 times
pedro and chantel too much culture difference it will never work ....pedros mother a lawyer and she does not have money something is wrong there big time .

Old 07-20-2017, 08:21 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,839,563 times
I felt bad for Jorge until he sat there like a bump on a log and allowed his sister to speak in that vulgar manner to and about his wife.

Alex and Loren seem to have the best relationship. I had to giggle when I saw that his mom was already sitting "up front" in the car while his wife was in the back lol.

Old 07-21-2017, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
I felt bad for Jorge until he sat there like a bump on a log and allowed his sister to speak in that vulgar manner to and about his wife.

Alex and Loren seem to have the best relationship. I had to giggle when I saw that his mom was already sitting "up front" in the car while his wife was in the back lol.
In George's episode interview he explained why his sister said what she did, he felt it was necessary for her to say. Anfisa is out of control. I get that George lied, promising her whatever she wanted but he thought at some point she would settle in, be a partner who helps cook, clean and work. Anfisa doesn't even let George work.

My daughter has been watching season 1 of Happily Ever After, I wonder what happened to some of the cast and why we have the mix of people we have so I looked on wiki.

Season 1 - Kirlyam and Alan, parents to a son, Aya and Louis, Aziza and Mike.

Then season 2 - Chelsea and Yamir, Evelyn and Justin, Daya and Brett who are expecting a child; Cassia and Jason who are married but living apart. Amy and Danny have a son and she is currently expecting their 2nd child.

Season 3 - Nikki and Mark; Noon and Kyle, Melanie and Devar still together expecting their 1st child, Carolina and Fernando, Aleksandra and Josh who's daughter was born March 2016

Season 4 - Nicole and Azan are still dating, Alla and Matt have no update.

Anfisa and George are season 4 Chantel and Pedro, Loren and Alex are season 3, Danielle and Mo are season 2, Pao and Russ are season 1.

Old 07-23-2017, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
In George's episode interview he explained why his sister said what she did, he felt it was necessary for her to say. Anfisa is out of control. I get that George lied, promising her whatever she wanted but he thought at some point she would settle in, be a partner who helps cook, clean and work. Anfisa doesn't even let George work.

My daughter has been watching season 1 of Happily Ever After, I wonder what happened to some of the cast and why we have the mix of people we have so I looked on wiki.

Season 1 - Kirlyam and Alan, parents to a son, Aya and Louis, Aziza and Mike.

Then season 2 - Chelsea and Yamir, Evelyn and Justin, Daya and Brett who are expecting a child; Cassia and Jason who are married but living apart. Amy and Danny have a son and she is currently expecting their 2nd child.

Season 3 - Nikki and Mark; Noon and Kyle, Melanie and Devar still together expecting their 1st child, Carolina and Fernando, Aleksandra and Josh who's daughter was born March 2016

Season 4 - Nicole and Azan are still dating, Alla and Matt have no update.

Anfisa and George are season 4 Chantel and Pedro, Loren and Alex are season 3, Danielle and Mo are season 2, Pao and Russ are season 1.

I don't care what Jorge said about why his sister said what she said, or that Anfisa is out of control.

The fact is that he sat there and allowed his sister to publicly trash-talk his wife in the crudest manner. That was outrageous, and he should have told his sister so. Then HE should have gotten up and left--with his wife.

Old 07-23-2017, 02:26 PM

14,784 posts, read 24,099,661 times
Quote:
I don't care what Jorge said about why his sister said what she said, or that Anfisa is out of control.

The fact is that he sat there and allowed his sister to publicly trash-talk his wife in the crudest manner. That was outrageous, and he should have told his sister so. Then HE should have gotten up and left--with his wife.
Let us face it Jorge is used to females bullying him and pushing him around . Yes his sister Lordes was very rude and it was none of her business what is going on .

Old 07-23-2017, 02:50 PM

4,725 posts, read 4,425,852 times
ok I guess I missed all that with Jorge and his sister---------but the way he lets his wife deal with him is just horrific and it's hard to imagine defending his wife......but as I said I did not see it so maybe I would react differently??

Old 07-23-2017, 08:39 PM

5,015 posts, read 8,190,505 times
Did anyone notice the pictures on the wall of Mohammed's apartment as he was walking out of the place? It didn't register to really look at the pictures on the wall until it was to late, but they were different pictures in one frame and I did notice one seemed to be one person holding the other. Wondering if it's him and Diamond, who he says are just friends - unless I missed something along the way?

I can't believe I'm watching this stuff...

Old 07-23-2017, 08:48 PM

OMG Chantal and Pedro--and the mooching in-laws, and the sniping, and the hats, and the language barrier, and the chicken feet...I laughed my asinine off.

Old 07-24-2017, 05:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldemila View Post
Did anyone notice the pictures on the wall of Mohammed's apartment as he was walking out of the place? It didn't register to really look at the pictures on the wall until it was to late, but they were different pictures in one frame and I did notice one seemed to be one person holding the other. Wondering if it's him and Diamond, who he says are just friends - unless I missed something along the way?

I can't believe I'm watching this stuff...
Glad you said something because I totally forgot I saw them too last night when it was on, was crazy in my house. Normally my hub is sleeping when it's on, he was up, grandson was wound up. I may have rewound it but forgot about the pics.

edit - I just took a pic with my tablet, my daughter said it looks like generic pics in a frame because it's the same 2 photos repeated in the 6 squares. Will try to upload later

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvenne View Post
ok I guess I missed all that with Jorge and his sister---------but the way he lets his wife deal with him is just horrific and it's hard to imagine defending his wife......but as I said I did not see it so maybe I would react differently??
I saw it all, I'm on his sisters side. She feels she has to speak up because Jorge can't. Also we have to remember that TLC edited their real convo. The sister wanted to know why no one has seen Jorge and if it's due to her; Jorge said it is. Jorge confides in his sister, so Jorge makes their relationship her business.

Anfisa is a 20 year old immature bully, cursing and hitting Jorge. I was shocked last night when she said she had some money to survive a few months and that she has feelings for Jorge.

Last week his sister mentioned that they only have sex when Jorge buys Anfisa something. If that's true then there is something wrong.

Quote:
OMG Chantal and Pedro--and the mooching in-laws, and the sniping, and the hats, and the language barrier, and the chicken feet...I laughed my asinine off.
Totally crazy but I'm glad Chantel stayed around to call his mother out on the necks and feet; how she and the daughter don't eat it.

Last edited by Roselvr; 07-24-2017 at 05:35 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV