Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-30-2014, 12:35 AM

3,943 posts, read 6,389,547 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omatic View Post
I watch the Feeds, and I think Derrick is a good player who deserves to win. Can you point me to a time-stamp of him threatening Frankie? He is not disgusting he is trying to win. If anything, Frankie deserves nasty comments. He's been an asss this whole season.
Oh shoot, I meant Zach! I'm glad you wrote that. It's the second time I've posted Frankie when I meant Zach........... I went back and changed it to Zach. It was when Zach told Victoria that he was in the alliance with nearly all of the guys and Christine. Victoria realized Derrick had been lying to her & started crying like she always does. Zach told Derrick himself that he told her that. I think Nicole told him too. Derrick was furious. Do you get the live feeds?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2014, 12:43 AM

372 posts, read 601,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post
Oh shoot, I meant Zach! I'm glad you wrote that. It's the second time I've posted Frankie when I meant Zach........... I went back and changed it to Zach. It was when Zach told Victoria that he was in the alliance with nearly all of the guys and Christine. Victoria realized Derrick had been lying to her & started crying like she always does. Zach told Derrick himself that he told her that. I think Nicole told him too. Derrick was furious. Do you get the live feeds?

"Crying like she always does" LOL. Yes I watch the feeds on the CBS site.

I don't want to get too x-rated here but Frankie just crossed the line. He exposed himself, laughed and said he hopes the pictures are all over the internet. Evict Frankie. Now.

Old 08-30-2014, 12:59 AM

3,943 posts, read 6,389,547 times
Quote:
Some of the forums have it written what exactly Derrick said about Zach. I don't remember the dates, but, if I see it again, I'll post what was said. I was all for Derrick before he started getting so mad. As a policeman. I would expect him to have a little more self control. Especially in a game. It wasn't that big of a deal, what Zach said, Derrick just wanted him out. I think he knew Zach was better liked than himself. He may deserve to win, but I do not like the way he comes across in the house. He, Donny, & Frankie didn't want to do one of America's assignments, but he kept on and on saying that Donny didn't want to do it. We're not stupid. We saw that he & Frankie didn't either.

Old 08-30-2014, 04:43 AM

4,792 posts, read 8,211,799 times
Quote:

I don't want to get too x-rated here but Frankie just crossed the line. He exposed himself, laughed and said he hopes the pictures are all over the internet. Evict Frankie. Now.
Did he get called to the DR?

Old 08-30-2014, 10:29 AM

6,870 posts, read 14,893,224 times
Quote:

Why should someone be evicted for that? Nudity is nothing new in the BB house. It's not like it's going to air on CBS.

Old 08-30-2014, 12:22 PM

372 posts, read 601,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westhou View Post
Why should someone be evicted for that? Nudity is nothing new in the BB house. It's not like it's going to air on CBS.
Not just that. It's just all the stuff he's done. Threatening Nicole, his attitude that he's better than others because of his sister. The nudity is just another "Look at me" and I'm so tired of his "Me, Me, Me" and "Ariana this, Ariana that" attitude. Insulting people like Madonna, saying she can't sing. According to Frankie, the only famous female should be Ariana. Blaming America/other house guests for his failures in the game. Ignoring the rest of his family because they aren't famous. Enough is enough.

Old 08-30-2014, 12:38 PM

3,201 posts, read 4,422,973 times
i guess a "weight was lifted off his shoulders" when he revealed this big secret

since then he's been his true egotistical diva self.

frankie. "you are what we thought you were!" [dennis green tone]

Old 08-30-2014, 01:46 PM

6,870 posts, read 14,893,224 times
Quote:
Not just that. It's just all the stuff he's done. Threatening Nicole, his attitude that he's better than others because of his sister. The nudity is just another "Look at me" and I'm so tired of his "Me, Me, Me" and "Ariana this, Ariana that" attitude. Insulting people like Madonna, saying she can't sing. According to Frankie, the only famous female should be Ariana. Blaming America/other house guests for his failures in the game. Ignoring the rest of his family because they aren't famous. Enough is enough.
I think I missed him threatening Nicole. If he did do that then production should evict him. But the other stuff mentioned isn't really worthy of getting evicted. Just sounds like obnoxious behavior.

What did he say to Nicole?

Old 08-30-2014, 01:50 PM

5,719 posts, read 6,465,121 times
BB fans are notorious for the way they treat HGs they don't like after the game is over. I don't condone it, but the way the psychos treat Frankie after the game is over will be punishment enough. For example, after BB13, some psycho fans banded together to send Shelly's family death threats and call Child Protective Services on her to say she molested her daughter. Hardcore BB fans will make their hatred known once the season is over.

Old 08-30-2014, 04:46 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,263,328 times
Quote:
So they just got a wine delivery, along with play-doh and face paint. They ignored the wine and are making snakes and hearts with the play-doh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by juppiter View Post
BB fans are notorious for the way they treat HGs they don't like after the game is over. I don't condone it, but the way the psychos treat Frankie after the game is over will be punishment enough. For example, after BB13, some psycho fans banded together to send Shelly's family death threats and call Child Protective Services on her to say she molested her daughter. Hardcore BB fans will make their hatred known once the season is over.
Seriously???? That IS psychotic!! Oh my, the mentality of some people is really scary. SMH.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV