Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-01-2015, 08:02 AM

8,757 posts, read 9,471,534 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
I get where you are coming from but just about any time a man is alone with a woman or has any significant scene together people try to "ship" them. (That term annoys me.) So i don't think it necessarily any bias against homosexuals.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking too, even that last time Rick and Michonne were having a talk, the way those two were face to face, I almost thought they were about to kiss, especially how she said she had his back or something to that effect. I was thinking, Rick is such the man ore. LOL!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2015, 09:39 AM

8,357 posts, read 25,250,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonCountyLiving View Post
I can't even tell you how much I would enjoy that.

They could have him walk down the streets of Alexandria with all the little kids whispering "Omar comin'"

Sadly, walkers can't whistle. It would still be pretty cool though.
Yeah, I imagined him wondering around with a shotgun in one hand and a bag of stolen dope in the other.

Alexandria is practically in DC. I mean, if the "square" were complete through Virginia, Alexandria would fall within DCs border. The potential for comedic effect is great. I mean, surely there has to be a "zombie Congress" wondering around. How about the Prez? Dead Prez?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonCountyLiving View Post
Kirkman is even worse. (Has he been on TD? I know most interviews he gives are useless)
Kirkman had to have been like 22, maybe 23, when he created the comic and he was already working for Marvel prior to that. So for pretty much his entire adult life all he has known are comic books. He is the stereotypical comic book nerd who would most likely feel most at home on Comic Book Men. The guy is awkward in every interview I have seen with him.

Old 04-01-2015, 09:41 AM

28,937 posts, read 30,297,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
I re-watched The talking Dead Last Night And Carol(Mellisa McBride) Looked kinda Hot Sitting on the Couch.
I'd Hit It
The actor That plays Morgan( Lennie James) i still can't get over his British Accent
I thought the Actor that plays Daryl was gay, but it turns out Dude was married to Super Model

he seems like a really really great guy, that Daryl, but I wish he'd not put so much junk in his hair, it always looks dirty and unkept, which is great for the show, but......

I love Morgan....

Old 04-01-2015, 09:47 AM

52,305 posts, read 52,748,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
I didn't catch everything Glenn said to him, but I guess with their ability to stay in Alexandrai in peril, it was best not to do that.

Isn't he Deana's son?

Plus, Glen just doesn't kill people.

I think Deana was normal - I mean, the guy turned psycho ! Stabbed her husband for no reason! And all the rest that Rick had just said, and all that's gone on, she realized he is right.

Although I was never on the 'kill Pete' bandwagon the way Carol and Rick were so casual about.
Their ability to stay in Alexandria had nothing to do with that scene, Glenn saw that guy climb the wall and slip out, not one would have made that guy missing to any connection with Glen. Glen watched him climb the wall and he followed him probably to save him from himself, the dude shoots Glenn leaves him for dead and then Glen catches up with the guy and he didn't kill him, so yeah, you're right Glen doesn't kill people, hence me saying that he's a better man than me.

Deana's husband was probably killed on an accident, they were scuffling around and Pete was probably drunk as he was when he was beating on his wife and it was most likely an accident that he sliced up his neck, it happened sort of fast, but I got the sense that it was an accident. So Deana telling Rick to waste the guy was out of her typical "honorable" character, hence why I was saying she was being a hypocrite, wouldn't she have typically had some kind of "counsel" like they were doing for Rick to decide Pete's fate, as opposed to her curling her lips and squinting and muttering "Do it"

LOL... I cant believe we break this nonsense down so much on this thread.... LOL, the show is just meant to be entertainment.

Old 04-01-2015, 09:56 AM

11,787 posts, read 17,790,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
LOL... I cant believe we break this nonsense down so much on this thread.... LOL, the show is just meant to be entertainment.
Why not. So much time, effort, expertise and money go into making it... a discussion like this should be expected.

Old 04-01-2015, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
Why not. So much time, effort, expertise and money go into making it... a discussion like this should be expected.
People get stupid with it though, I've followed these threads and some of the dumbass tangents people go off on at times and some of the hostility levels I've seen here is a bit surprising at times...... LOL, but whatever, it's all good.

Old 04-01-2015, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Chowhound Their ability to stay in Alexandria had nothing to do with that scene, Glenn saw that guy climb the wall and slip out, not one would have made that guy missing to any connection with Glen. Glen watched him climb the wall and he followed him probably to save him from himself, the dude shoots Glenn leaves him for dead and then Glen catches up with the guy and he didn't kill him, so yeah, you're right Glen doesn't kill people, hence me saying that he's a better man than me.
yanno, the guy was watching Glenn when Maggie came over to talk to him, and I'm thinking, and could be wrong, but believe he lured Glen out purposely to kill him?

Quote:
Deana's husband was probably killed on an accident, they were scuffling around and Pete was probably drunk as he was when he was beating on his wife and it was most likely an accident that he sliced up his neck, it happened sort of fast, but I got the sense that it was an accident. So Deana telling Rick to waste the guy was out of her typical "honorable" character, hence why I was saying she was being a hypocrite, wouldn't she have typically had some kind of "counsel" like they were doing for Rick to decide Pete's fate, as opposed to her curling her lips and squinting and muttering "Do it"
I watched it a 2nd time, last evening, and it looked to me as if Pete killed Dianna's husband by accident, as he wasn't used to holding the sword, and when he tried to push the husband away, he accidently had the knife right at his neck...unfortunate, but you knew Pete was living on borrowed time....

I loved the way Carol bought the casserole over to him and stood up to him....that was so cool! I was married to a man who used to hit me, therefore, you can understand my fondness for her courage. She has really changed.

Quote:
It is, but I really love to gain the perspectives of others, or maybe I've missed something?

It's all good.

Old 04-01-2015, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
yanno, the guy was watching Glenn when Maggie came over to talk to him, and I'm thinking, and could be wrong, but believe he lured Glen out purposely to kill him?

I watched it a 2nd time, last evening, and it looked to me as if Pete killed Dianna's husband by accident, as he wasn't used to holding the sword, and when he tried to push the husband away, he accidently had the knife right at his neck...unfortunate, but you knew Pete was living on borrowed time....

I loved the way Carol bought the casserole over to him and stood up to him....that was so cool! I was married to a man who used to hit me, therefore, you can understand my fondness for her courage. She has really changed.

It is, but I really love to gain the perspectives of others, or maybe I've missed something?

It's all good.
That was pretty awesome when Carol called his cowardly butt out... LOL.... I love how she's playing this little demure housewife type cooking casseroles while she's been at Alexandria, yet she's been one of the characters doing some of the nasty wet work just to make sure everyone survives....

Old 04-01-2015, 11:14 AM

8,357 posts, read 25,250,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
I read that 15 million people watched the finale, and I just cannot imagine, how many people that would be? And that is more then the last finale? Amazing.....
Wouldn't it be 15 million people?

Old 04-01-2015, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Luv View Post
Wouldn't it be 15 million people?

LOL, and I am indeed, LOL.....

you skunk....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV