Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-12-2015, 05:16 PM

4,716 posts, read 5,963,796 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by supergirlygirl View Post
Maggie being pregnant kinda surprised me. But she might get comics Lori death so is the baby. I just know, Rick's daughter won't have a playmate.
Young girls haven't had a long life on the show - Mika and her sister, Sophia, bunny slipper girl, etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2015, 07:17 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,469,682 times
:d
Attached Thumbnails
The Walking Dead II-twd-glenn-stay-dumpster.jpg   The Walking Dead II-twd-statefarm2.jpg  

Old 11-12-2015, 07:38 PM

2,013 posts, read 1,609,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by supergirlygirl View Post
Maggie being pregnant kinda surprised me. But she might get comics Lori death so is the baby. I just know, Rick's daughter won't have a playmate.
Oh ****

I didn't even think of that.

Old 11-12-2015, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewJeffCT View Post
Young girls haven't had a long life on the show - Mika and her sister, Sophia, bunny slipper girl, etc.
You mentioned this a few pages ago and I replied in agreement, but now I remember that there were little boys at the prison! One of them had curly hair and I remember Daryl carrying him to safety after people died in Block D.

Old 11-13-2015, 10:34 AM

8,757 posts, read 9,469,682 times
Happy Friday the 13 Dead Heads.
Attached Thumbnails
The Walking Dead II-twd-carol-friday-13th-2.jpg  

Old 11-13-2015, 11:34 AM

4,716 posts, read 5,963,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissClutterbuck View Post
You mentioned this a few pages ago and I replied in agreement, but now I remember that there were little boys at the prison! One of them had curly hair and I remember Daryl carrying him to safety after people died in Block D.
You're probably right, but I think a bunch of people died in the prison either from the swine flu or on the escape bus, not to mention in the final showdown with the Governor. Not to mention the boy that looked like Harry Potter in the prison.

Still, Carl and Sophia were the two kids in the beginning and Carl's still going.. though I heard that -
Spoiler
following the comics, he might lose an eye soon.

Old 11-13-2015, 01:04 PM

11,787 posts, read 17,786,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissClutterbuck View Post
Yeah, his name was Luke, he had a scene in Miss Carol's storybook time and knives and stabbing weapons school. Other than him, Carl, Harry Potter, Mika & Lizzie, there's one other little boy and two other little girls. I guess they died in the prison fracas or on the bus.

Old 11-13-2015, 02:51 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,567,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewJeffCT View Post
You're probably right, but I think a bunch of people died in the prison either from the swine flu or on the escape bus, not to mention in the final showdown with the Governor. Not to mention the boy that looked like Harry Potter in the prison.

Still, Carl and Sophia were the two kids in the beginning and Carl's still going.. though I heard that -
Spoiler
following the comics, he might lose an eye soon.
No no, that was Waldo, of "Where's Waldo" fame.

Old 11-13-2015, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
Yeah, his name was Luke, he had a scene in Miss Carol's storybook time and knives and stabbing weapons school. Other than him, Carl, Harry Potter, Mika & Lizzie, there's one other little boy and two other little girls. I guess they died in the prison fracas or on the bus.
That's right. Didn't Beth say when she was gathering fruit (after they fled the prison) that Luke would like them?

I assumed that the other kids died while Tyreese, Lizzie, Mikka, and Judith went out into the wild.

Old 11-14-2015, 04:31 PM

11,162 posts, read 7,642,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post
They have these big houses with electricity, running water and everything else they could need. Why not just stay inside for a few days, wait for the horde to pass? Have town meetings inside. Have one person go out periodically to check the wall...

I know they're looking out for the others to return, but it's not like they'll be able to open the gate for anyone.
Why would the horde pass when they know there is food inside? I don't think they are going anywhere unless something draws them away.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV