Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-22-2016, 07:34 AM

12,858 posts, read 16,901,278 times

Advertisements

Very well done last night. The comic relief between Rick and Daryl was perfect, and the flying Jesus guy was great. It's like he's a green beret special forces navy seal with long hair and a beard.

"That's MY gun!" best line ever.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2016, 08:07 AM

29,528 posts, read 22,735,060 times
Do they ever hook up in the comic.

Above is a good mention about them being true friends in need and not as romantic lovers because it changes the dynamics.

Old 02-22-2016, 08:30 AM

4,717 posts, read 5,973,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Do they ever hook up in the comic.

Above is a good mention about them being true friends in need and not as romantic lovers because it changes the dynamics.
I thought I remember them having a one night stand, but I could be mistaken.

Spoiler
In the comics, Rick eventually hooks up with Andrea and Michonne with Morgan, though comic Morgan was a lot different than TV Morgan.

Old 02-22-2016, 08:38 AM

8,757 posts, read 9,478,848 times
I don't think the hookup bodes well for the Michonne character, besides Danai Gurira, has a lot of other projects going, maybe she's ready to move on anyway. Personally, I would have preferred the Richonne thing just stayed a want and not something the show lived out, they were great as family without the romance. I found the whole scene quite awkwardly played out, not even very sensual or romantic in the least. But we'll see how it goes with them. I liked the playfulness between them, maybe it will work out, but, still, I'm sad to say I see a death written all over it coming sooner than later.

Old 02-22-2016, 09:12 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,776,601 times
Yea, the Rick and Michonne hook up was out of nowhere!

The new guy getting out of his ties and hopping on the top of the truck, how?? It will be interesting to see how that plays out. I think they need to wrap up this series before it goes from bad to worse.

Old 02-22-2016, 09:20 AM

1,632 posts, read 1,852,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post

The new guy getting out of his ties and hopping on the top of the truck, how?? It will be interesting to see how that plays out. I think they need to wrap up this series before it goes from bad to worse.
Rick did tell Jesus his ties would be easy to undo , I guess he didn't figure on him doing it that fast .

Old 02-22-2016, 09:30 AM

11,787 posts, read 17,806,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina S View Post
Jesus is part of another which is not Neegan's. He is supposed to become a comrade to Rick and his group.
Nice spoiler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
She lives with Rick. It was a visual cue in that it shows that they are all basically family already, but it was not a direct giveaway.

What I don't get is how the hell did the guy get on the roof of the truck.
They all used to live in the same house. But it seems they have spread out and settled in to Alexandria life. So to see her still there after the time jump and just out of the shower raised my eyebrow.

Dude getting on the truck was just nigh of impossible. I have assume Darryl was watching him in the rearview when he shot him a bird so he would habe to have been loose even then to have a remote shot at catching them and even then Rick had built up too much speed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
I was disappointed the relationship between Rick and Michonne became sexual. I enjoyed their true friendship that had shown men and women can be comrades, equals, caring, and supportive of one another without a sexual relationship.

Once again a TV show bows to the stereotype and cliche that a man and woman who are close friends always become lovers.
How many close friends have been through as much life or death situations that they have? They have literally saved each others lives a half dozen times. Michonne is very close to him and Carl. It is not a stretch at all.

Old 02-22-2016, 09:43 AM

5,536 posts, read 7,130,079 times
I like how they showed Deanna as a walker, they need to do more of that, instead of killing them so they don't turn. I think so far we have only seen Shane, Sophia, Hershel and Merle turn?

Old 02-22-2016, 09:49 AM

28,970 posts, read 30,332,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post

no no, veuvegirl, Rick and Michonne didn't hook up, they are sharing the house, remember....

Old 02-22-2016, 09:51 AM

28,970 posts, read 30,332,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
I am a Michonne fan. She is a strong, smart, determined woman that looks great in those tight jeans but after she and Rick hooked up last night I'm worried for her. Rick doesn't exactly have a good track record with women, they usually end up dead.

Last nights episode was almost comical. Rick and Daryl find the truck, lose the truck, find the truck then lose it again. It may have been just what we needed to unwind from last weeks intensity.

I don't know if Jesus is going to be a friend or foe but he has skills. He was too clean cut to be out there roaming around everyday. Daryl has access to a hot shower at home yet he still looks manky. Jesus is living in the woods.

He has fighting skills and almost got the better of Rick and Daryl.
How did he get on that van roof?
How did he slip the bonds, get out of the basement which I think was the same place that the Wolf was kept then find Ricks house out of all the houses in Alexandria.

He is either really smart or supernatural? He has compassion when he stopped the fight in the van to shoot the walker coming up behind Daryl. He either really cares for the living or he has a plan but good or bad time will tell.
I believe they are only sharing the house, they didn't hook up.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV