Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-16-2016, 10:12 AM

24,502 posts, read 17,245,671 times

Advertisements

Personally I like to be in the dark a bit concerning the show and experience it as it is presented.
I watch the Talking Dead and read a bit here and there like a yahoo story yesterday about how Negan will show up on the last episode this season and possibly kill Glenn. Glenn is killed by him in the comics but what is nice is the show doesn't always follow the comics. It wouldn't be much fun to watch a show and know what is going to happen all the time.

When Carol flicked the cigarette and closed that door I didn't see any kids in there just 2 guys with guns but I think there were a total of 4 so 2 were off camera. When they went in one commented that the floor was "slick" didn't it smell like gasoline? Who would stand in gasoline? Oh well, I'm just happy that Carol made it out alive albeit emotionally scarred like never before.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2016, 10:28 AM

1,626 posts, read 1,357,397 times
I'm another one who hasn't read the comics, nor do I go actively searching for info mainly because I don't want to be spoiled. I will read the occasional stories on Yahoo, but most info I pick up about the show is actually from this thread. I like watching the show unspoiled and not knowing what might happen, who might die, or who might make an appearance.

Old 03-16-2016, 10:31 AM

1,761 posts, read 2,099,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by noodlecat View Post
I'm another one who hasn't read the comics, nor do I go actively searching for info mainly because I don't want to be spoiled. I will read the occasional stories on Yahoo, but most info I pick up about the show is actually from this thread. I like watching the show unspoiled and not knowing what might happen, who might die, or who might make an appearance.
I totally understand what you are saying but the announcement of who's playing Negan has been everywhere in this thread, the spoiler thread and pretty much everywhere which surprises me when people don't know who is playing him.

Old 03-16-2016, 10:38 AM

4,716 posts, read 5,962,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sawyersmom View Post
I totally understand what you are saying but the announcement of who's playing Negan has been everywhere in this thread, the spoiler thread and pretty much everywhere which surprises me when people don't know who is playing him.
who's playing Negan again? Wasn't he killed by Rick last week?

Old 03-16-2016, 11:51 AM

28,901 posts, read 30,279,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewJeffCT View Post

no, they aren't revealing the whole story, but somehow, Negan has managed to convince every one who belongs to his cult, that they are all Negan....that way, no one knows who he really is...and believe me, I'm just guessing....

Old 03-16-2016, 11:55 AM

1,626 posts, read 1,357,397 times
Quote:

The last time I saw Negan, he was planning on marrying Izzie.

Old 03-16-2016, 11:58 AM

28,901 posts, read 30,279,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LINative View Post
I was thinking the same thing but many people watching the show are probably not reading the comics or anything else. This way every episode is new to them.

Yeah, "our group" is supposed to on another level compared to other survivors. But the last couple of shows them crossing over into outright murder and are they really the "good guys" anymore? For instance, when they shut the door and started the fire, I noticed there were couple of young kids in there being burnt alive.
I don't want to know but what I do know is, our group, knows these guys could be the worst they've met yet....so...they're doing what they have to do...and also showing the human side, for instance Carol loosing it....
Every season, someone is really mixed up....if that would really happen, people would really snap....think about it...believe me, they'd be worse off then anyone in "our group" is or has been.

Last edited by cremebrulee; 03-16-2016 at 12:25 PM..

Old 03-16-2016, 12:20 PM

9,824 posts, read 11,554,110 times
Quote:

Negan Who?

Old 03-16-2016, 12:46 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,467,599 times
Quote:

D LOL!:

Old 03-16-2016, 01:49 PM

11,787 posts, read 17,780,723 times
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV