Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-21-2016, 02:01 PM

7,126 posts, read 8,657,337 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyngawf View Post
Wife and I were just talking last night about her and others about being fat this far into it. What has in been 2 years? Nobody would be fat.
I remember recall hearing the same thing about the "big" guy on Lost...I do think that the actress who played Denise was heavier in the beginning...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2016, 03:52 PM

29,521 posts, read 22,668,047 times
Some good points

The Walking Dead season 6, episode 14: "Twice As Far" is the worst episode in years - Vox

Old 03-21-2016, 06:17 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,712,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deb8997 View Post
you think she's fat?????
For living that long in a Zombie Apocolypse? You bet.

Old 03-21-2016, 06:19 PM

7,126 posts, read 8,657,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Don't agree...yes there were predictable elements in the plot...you knew when they took the tracks against Darryl's better judgement things were going to go badly...heck even Carol knew (when she heard Darryl say he should have killed them when he had the chance)that inaction would come back to bite them...if you pick apart any episode and overthink it nothing will live up to expectations...when I think of the author of the above article it calls to mind the adage..."those that can do(TWD writers) those that can't teach(or criticize)"...

Old 03-21-2016, 08:33 PM

11,110 posts, read 9,819,312 times
Random thoughts:

*Damn. I liked Denise. They'd done a nice job of fleshing her out and making her a character worth caring about.

*Now Aaron is the only Alexandrian that really matters.

*The prognosis for Dwight's dick probably doesn't matter - he's going to die, and badly, and Daryl's going to be the one to kill him.

*The Carol arc is interesting, but it came on too suddenly. They really should have foreshadowed her changing outlook more.

*I'm liking the increased depth to Rosalita's character.

*I disagree on the bullet manufacturing. Given how few people are left, and how awash the nation is in guns and ammo, seeking out stockpiles is still going to pay more dividends, and faster, than reloading. And for some years to come. There's a lot of ammo out there.

*Abraham - what a badass. And quotable:
“You know how to bite a dick, and I mean that with the utmost respect.”

Old 03-21-2016, 09:06 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,538,660 times
So are Abraham and Sasha now a couple??

Old 03-21-2016, 09:45 PM

15,546 posts, read 12,027,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsettomati View Post
*The Carol arc is interesting, but it came on too suddenly. They really should have foreshadowed her changing outlook more.
It seems like too much information was left out because of the 2 month time jump after the mid-season premier. Last week it seemed like Carol was putting on an act, but now it seems she wasn't. It seems like just a few episodes ago she was running through the streets of Alexandria killing the Wolves with no remorse. Did Morgan not wanting to kill the one Wolf get to her? It just seemed like a sudden change of character that came out of left field.

Old 03-21-2016, 10:05 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,467,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post
It seems like too much information was left out because of the 2 month time jump after the mid-season premier. Last week it seemed like Carol was putting on an act, but now it seems she wasn't. It seems like just a few episodes ago she was running through the streets of Alexandria killing the Wolves with no remorse. Did Morgan not wanting to kill the one Wolf get to her? It just seemed like a sudden change of character that came out of left field.
It was back during that time right after the wolf carnage, that Carol started showing the strains all the killing was talking on her its been a steady build as far as I could tell, nothing surprising about really. She was still a sharp and strong warrior who won't hesitate to protect, but, she was worn thin, Sam's death nor seeing herself in her last kill's eyes helped and then there's cra cra cra Rick, she didn't like how easily he snuffed the guy out, she, lost a lot of hope in that moment I think, he kind of leveled her out a time but but he's gone. Poor Michonne.

Old 03-21-2016, 11:24 PM

4,882 posts, read 5,016,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyngawf View Post
Wife and I were just talking last night about her and others about being fat this far into it. What has in been 2 years? Nobody would be fat.
Not to mention last week one of the women that had Maggie and Carol. I wouldn't expect to see much fat on any of them.

Old 03-21-2016, 11:28 PM

4,882 posts, read 5,016,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
So are Abraham and Sasha now a couple??
I think the "correct" term is, they've been 'shipped. I saw it used once in this forum and been waiting to use it. Makes no sense to me, just say relationship and don't confuse me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV