Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-07-2016, 09:58 PM

8,851 posts, read 5,885,576 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamies View Post
Last nights was terrible. Waste of an evening. So we get to see Daryl get the cr@p kicked out of him again. And we learn all about post apocalypse perversions. Was it really necessary. Last week was good, this week sucked. If next week doesn't redeem I think I'm going to give up, again.
I agree; I kept waiting for something big/exciting to happen and it just never did. Definitely wasn't one of my favorite episodes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2016, 09:59 PM

21,109 posts, read 13,583,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by headingtoDenver View Post
I think the points are their own form of currency. You do different jobs, you earn points. With the points, you can 'buy' food, etc. Without points, you don't eat. This forces everyone to do their part for the community.
Yes. Dwight couldn't ever earn enough for medication for his sister. So they stole it and ran away. I'd like to see that epi again, where they met up with Daryl.

Is that when the sister got killed?

Old 11-07-2016, 10:00 PM

21,109 posts, read 13,583,604 times
Daryl said 'I understand why did it. Because you're thinking of someone else. That's the reason I can't'.

Who is he talking about?

Old 11-08-2016, 02:52 AM

1,300 posts, read 1,043,638 times
Quote:
Last nights was terrible. Waste of an evening. So we get to see Daryl get the cr@p kicked out of him again. And we learn all about post apocalypse perversions. Was it really necessary. Last week was good, this week sucked. If next week doesn't redeem I think I'm going to give up, again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by personone View Post
I agree; I kept waiting for something big/exciting to happen and it just never did. Definitely wasn't one of my favorite episodes.
I disagree. I'm not sure what kind of show you guys want TWD to be, but I've really enjoyed all the episodes this season so far. After the intense and emotional premiere, I've also really liked these last two slower episodes where we get to meet Ezekiel and the Kingdom people and then this week we find out more about Dwight, Negan and their backstory and how they run things in their community.

For those that say not much is happening or that they find some episodes are dragging again I ask what exactly do you want? For me I'm fine with slower episodes especially now when we're learning about new people and their backstories and what their personalities are like and what some of their motives are etc. I wouldn't enjoy TWD nearly as much if we didn't have these kinds of episodes that developed characters and made them more human and significant before moving things along. That's one of the things that Fear the Walking Dead can't seem to get right so far. A whole lot of not very compelling characters that I don't care much about which greatly lessens my enjoyment of that show compared to the main show.

Overall I'm liking season 7 so far and can't wait to see what happens and how things develop.

Old 11-08-2016, 06:04 AM

8,851 posts, read 5,885,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Sterling View Post
I disagree. I'm not sure what kind of show you guys want TWD to be, but I've really enjoyed all the episodes this season so far. After the intense and emotional premiere, I've also really liked these last two slower episodes where we get to meet Ezekiel and the Kingdom people and then this week we find out more about Dwight, Negan and their backstory and how they run things in their community.

For those that say not much is happening or that they find some episodes are dragging again I ask what exactly do you want? For me I'm fine with slower episodes especially now when we're learning about new people and their backstories and what their personalities are like and what some of their motives are etc. I wouldn't enjoy TWD nearly as much if we didn't have these kinds of episodes that developed characters and made them more human and significant before moving things along. That's one of the things that Fear the Walking Dead can't seem to get right so far. A whole lot of not very compelling characters that I don't care much about which greatly lessens my enjoyment of that show compared to the main show.

Overall I'm liking season 7 so far and can't wait to see what happens and how things develop.
I liked the previous episode with Ezekiel and the kingdom. I didn't like last week's episode.

Old 11-08-2016, 07:03 AM

11,787 posts, read 17,790,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
Yes. Dwight couldn't ever earn enough for medication for his sister. So they stole it and ran away. I'd like to see that epi again, where they met up with Daryl.

Is that when the sister got killed?
No the sister got killed when she fell onto the zombies that were entombed in glass or something that had melted around them and sealed back up cant quite remember what it was. They all watched her die.

Quote:
Daryl said 'I understand why did it. Because you're thinking of someone else. That's the reason I can't'.

Who is he talking about?
I thought he meant Glen but I want to watch it again. There was a lot of low dialogue.

Old 11-08-2016, 07:09 AM

11,787 posts, read 17,790,250 times
Quote:
Quite likely. She and Daryl look like a romance waiting to happen. And Dwight is a man on the edge ... that is clear.

Imagine the torture. The torture he puts himself through to keep her alive and well, but she's with another man. The evil man.
I cant imagine it. Just like I cant imagine why he doesnt just walk right up to Negan with a straight 'yes boss' face and pulling a .45 out of his pocket and unloading a clip into his chest.

Old 11-08-2016, 07:09 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,571,143 times
Quote:
What are you even talking about?

Old 11-08-2016, 08:58 AM

28,937 posts, read 30,297,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
I think sparing Gordon was 2nd on D's mind. 1st was to bring him back to Negan but what Gordon said to him made some sense. D would have had to kill him no matter what, Gordon was NOT going back alive.

I saw that and thought the same thing. Something else that I don't remember made me think the walkers were "learning". Gordon looked like he recognized D too. Too much thinking going on behind those eyes.

That is the impression I got too...Alexandria. Did anyone notice that there was a big, black "I" over the "A" when D took took Darryl into Negan's room? What could that mean?

When D dumped the bike to go down the road to go to Gordon, who was struggling with a walker, it looked pretty far away to me. Maybe he just left it and would go back for it later. I hate the lapses in continuity.
yes indeedy, I thought Gordon stood at the fence and recognized D, however, my girlfriend said, she thought, it was just coincidental? I'm not sure it was?

I believe unless someone else knows, cuz I'm just guessing, but I believe the letters on their shirts, recognize where their from?

Old 11-08-2016, 09:00 AM

28,937 posts, read 30,297,243 times
Quote:
I thought so too. Because the guy had begged him. Can't come back w/o him, dead or alive, so he spared him as was asked.
yeah, we were talking about that this morning, and my friend said also, she thought no matter what, D, had to take him back, either dead or alive...and so....to spare him Negan's rath, he shot him? ?????
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV