Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-07-2016, 06:47 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,585,498 times

Advertisements

Three solid episodes in a row, bravo! And that sandwich Dwight made in the beginning looked mighty tasty.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2016, 06:52 PM

934 posts, read 1,130,982 times
I still haven't watched since the first show this season. I just have no desire to watch.

Old 11-07-2016, 09:05 PM

2,990 posts, read 1,759,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brynach View Post
I still haven't watched since the first show this season. I just have no desire to watch.
Bully for you!!!

Old 11-07-2016, 09:15 PM

8,851 posts, read 5,904,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brynach View Post
The last 2 episodes have been much less intense than the season opener. Much more story/character development than the intense opener.

Old 11-07-2016, 09:44 PM

21,109 posts, read 13,611,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspe4 View Post
It seems Daryl's best chance of escape is to pretend to join Negan's group. It makes you wonder why none of Negan's henchman have killed him yet? It's not a superhuman and all of his goons are armed. Just one quick shot to the head while is back is turned will do it.

Also, I guess TWD going to continue telling only one story line per episode? Or will it mix them up in future episodes? I really hate having to wait 2 to 3 weeks to see what's happening in Alexandria or in The Kingdom.
I thought the same thing. Just say I am Negan, get on with it, do what you have to do until you are trusted, escape, and join forces with the soon to come attackers.

Old 11-07-2016, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
Fair enough, that is what the show wants us to just assume and let slide, but we really don't know much about them. What if some of them had wives and girlfriends or daughters that Negan took too? Turned them into his harem.

I was really looking forward to hearing more about the guy Negan referred to as his "right hand man" in the first episode this season, I forget his name, but Negan made it a point to focus on him while he was tearing Rick down. This guy knew people's names and what weapons they had...whatever, but I don't think he was in this last episode. Negan wanted to show us how close Dwight is to him and the journey it took for him to get back there...yet we are starting to see the tiniest of cracks in his resolve.

Dwight's journey, while interesting - is still ridiculous to me because as I stated some time ago, I don't see a guy who ran away like that coming back and being trusted at all ever again...take being burnt and losing his woman to be that devoted to Negan. Or Negan trusting him that much ever again anyway. I just wanted to see more about this other dude who Negan trusts so much and doesn't turn on him.
I think Negan knows that Dwight still loves his 'ex' wife and Dwight will always be able to be trusted to keep her alive.

Old 11-07-2016, 09:48 PM

7,646 posts, read 9,971,600 times
Last nights was terrible. Waste of an evening. So we get to see Daryl get the cr@p kicked out of him again. And we learn all about post apocalypse perversions. Was it really necessary. Last week was good, this week sucked. If next week doesn't redeem I think I'm going to give up, again.

Old 11-07-2016, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
I thought D. shot Gordon b/c he wanted to spare Gordon and for a moment, he came back to reality from the way Gordon spoke with him? ?????
I thought so too. Because the guy had begged him. Can't come back w/o him, dead or alive, so he spared him as was asked.

Old 11-07-2016, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamies View Post
Last nights was terrible. Waste of an evening. So we get to see Daryl get the cr@p kicked out of him again. And we learn all about post apocalypse perversions. Was it really necessary. Last week was good, this week sucked. If next week doesn't redeem I think I'm going to give up, again.
eh. I've gotten used to them doing epis like that - complained seasons ago but it is what it is. I've learned to enjoy them.

Breaking Daryl would never be quick. And we learned a lot about other people and how this group operates.

Old 11-07-2016, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
I feel like Dwight's going to snap and get killed over Sherry, leaving a convenient opening for a right-hand man who can handle a crossbow. One who will probably get feelings for Sherry and try to save her.
Quite likely. She and Daryl look like a romance waiting to happen. And Dwight is a man on the edge ... that is clear.

Imagine the torture. The torture he puts himself through to keep her alive and well, but she's with another man. The evil man.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV