Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2014, 12:14 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,242,021 times

Advertisements

Wow I saw this on social media this morning and was shocked. It;s been said it's just a rumor but how could you continue to go to work everyday when something like this leaks out?

Rumors swirl that Natalie Morales, Willie Geist were fired from 'Today' | Fox News
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2014, 12:19 PM

5,819 posts, read 7,289,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBJ View Post
Wow I saw this on social media this morning and was shocked. It;s been said it's just a rumor but how could you continue to go to work everyday when something like this leaks out?

Rumors swirl that Natalie Morales, Willie Geist were fired from 'Today' | Fox News
I like them both, and hope this is an unfounded rumor.

On a side note, when I first saw this thread, my browser cut of the end of the title. All that was visible was

Rumors that Natalie Morales and Willie Geist are

My first thought was, oh no not again, Natalie is dating another person she works with (Natalie & Matt had a tryst a few years back).

Old 11-19-2014, 01:48 PM

8,239 posts, read 10,775,199 times
NBC is denying it but chances are if it was leaked it is going to happen. It is being reported that the recently axed manager(?) director?(?) whatever they were over "Today" was floating "what-ifs" that were spun into a leak. I believe in these cases where there is smoke there is fire. If they can Natalie then they have completely lost their minds.

Old 11-19-2014, 02:52 PM

997 posts, read 1,067,522 times
I've watched Today since I was a kid, but I just can't stand it anymore. I do watch local news on NBC to start my day, but stop paying attention at 7a.m.

It's painful to watch. That said, I actually like Willie and think Natalie is the best out of the females... I just don't like Savannah or Tamryn. Matt has to go, he's so arrogant.

Maybe if they really shake it up, I'll give it a chance again, but I'd say the likelihood that I start watching regularly again is slim to none. Can't stand GMA and I refuse to watch CBS solely because of Gayle King.

Old 11-19-2014, 03:03 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,300,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultraviolet3 View Post
I've watched Today since I was a kid, but I just can't stand it anymore. I do watch local news on NBC to start my day, but stop paying attention at 7a.m.

It's painful to watch. That said, I actually like Willie and think Natalie is the best out of the females... I just don't like Savannah or Tamryn. Matt has to go, he's so arrogant.

Maybe if they really shake it up, I'll give it a chance again, but I'd say the likelihood that I start watching regularly again is slim to none. Can't stand GMA and I refuse to watch CBS solely because of Gayle King.
Me too. I remember Hugh Downs and Barbara Wawa doing the anchoring. At least I think I do. I was extremely young watching while my mother did. I continued as a young adult but haven't watched Today in decades now.

I do the same, watch local news and then shut the tv off at 7a.m.

Old 11-19-2014, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultraviolet3 View Post

I stopped watching because of tamryn

Old 11-19-2014, 04:37 PM

2,430 posts, read 5,604,091 times
I like Willie -- I always catch him on Morning Joe and his News You Can't Use segments. Maybe this will free up his time for his own show?? That would be most excellent!!

Old 11-19-2014, 06:10 PM

42,088 posts, read 75,635,763 times
Who are these people? I haven't watched Today since Jane Pauley got Deborah Norvillle'd.

Old 11-19-2014, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
Who are these people? I haven't watched Today since Jane Pauley got Deborah Norvillle'd.
They are mainly seen during the 9am to 10am hour of the Today. Natalie does the news reports from 7am to 9am

Old 11-19-2014, 08:14 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,848,110 times
I like Natalie and Willie. I think it is true. These ur ours seem to always come to fruition.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV