Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-26-2015, 03:55 PM

2,936 posts, read 2,339,452 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
Ugh...now read that Jackie is the latest target. What a boring season so far. Shelli/clay/Vanessa have just been picking people off one by one...Da, Jeff, and now apparently Jackie.

I like Jason, James, Meg, and John....but they really need to start making moves. Watchung Shelli and Vanessa 4 times in a row worry about feeling bad and "getting the least amount of blood on their hands as possible" is getting old lol
Wait they ditched the Austin plan?

My favorite recap blog shut down this year and I haven't found a good replacement.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2015, 05:08 PM

9,338 posts, read 7,121,809 times
I believe so, Weha. That's what I read earlier today.

I go to Jokers Updates for my BB info

Old 07-26-2015, 05:36 PM

3,349 posts, read 2,852,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
I believe so, Weha. That's what I read earlier today.

I go to Jokers Updates for my BB info
I am on joker too.

Old 07-26-2015, 05:40 PM

1,040 posts, read 1,079,344 times
It is really getting ridiculous. Vanessa is constantly changing her mind on who to send home. First it was definitely Austin, then it was maybe Meg, than Steve, than Jackie and it just goes on and on. She is afraid to evict anyone because they might get mad at her and try to send her home next week.

Austin knows now that they were going to send him home and he is kissing their butts big time even to the point of crying. He is now playing spy and is listening outside the door of the other rooms to what the others are saying and then running up to the HOH room and letting Vanessa, Clay and Shelli know what he heard. Of course this puts him on their good side.

I don't know about the feeds but I tried watching BBAD and listening to Vanessa go back and forth gave me a headache and I had to turn it off.

Vanessa, Clay and Shelli are totally in charge of what goes on in that house

I like the jokers website but I also like Morty's tv website.

Old 07-26-2015, 07:21 PM

3,943 posts, read 6,380,808 times
The producers need to do something to shake the house up. Every single year, 1-3 people rule the house all season long, and everybody does what they say. Julie always asks the losers why they let someone take over the game like that. They never have an answer. It gets boring quickly with a few people running the house. I don't even like Shellie, Clay, or Vanessa, or Austin, so it's really boring for me. I'm still watching though, hoping for a shakeup.

Old 07-27-2015, 02:00 PM

2,936 posts, read 2,339,452 times
Quote:
CLAY USED THE POV ON HIMSELF
VANESSA NAMED JASON AS THE REPLACEMENT NOMINATION

FINAL NOMS: JASON + BECKY
I have no clue what happened except that Jason is the target.

I hope Becky goes. I really like Jason.

Old 07-27-2015, 03:22 PM

1,040 posts, read 1,079,344 times
I am so disappointed. I wish she would have stuck to the original plan. I wanted Austin out. There is just something about him that is weird.

I wish that someone who is not in the power alliance would win HOH next time. I am so sick of listening to Vanessa, Shelli, Clay and Austin.

Old 07-27-2015, 10:46 PM

693 posts, read 1,042,404 times
There's almost no point in my watching the show anymore. All my favorites, except for Jeff, are going home. I really thought (hoped) Jason and James were going to be better at winning competitions. I'm so disappointed that creepy Austin didn't get put up. They REALLY need to get rid of BOB. It's too controlled and frankly boring.

Old 07-28-2015, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj10 View Post
I wish that someone who is not in the power alliance would win HOH next time. I am so sick of listening to Vanessa, Shelli, Clay and Austin.
Totally agree! I am kind of annoyed how Shelli and Clay are so used to spending most of their time in the HoH room. I wish the "downstairs crew" would make a freaking move already and actually win something! Although with Shelli begging John to throw comps, its kind of hard to stay HoH after one of them wins it

Old 07-28-2015, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailorgirl2007 View Post
There's almost no point in my watching the show anymore. All my favorites, except for Jeff, are going home. I really thought (hoped) Jason and James were going to be better at winning competitions. I'm so disappointed that creepy Austin didn't get put up. They REALLY need to get rid of BOB. It's too controlled and frankly boring.
agree with everything you said, but especially this part. I say, with confidence, that BotB has single-handedly ruined Big Brother. It just adds another competition where players can manipulate the game by throwing competitions. Winning HoH doesn't mean nearly as much as it used to.

What really annoys me most about this season though, is that I think Shelli and Vanessa see themselves as power players. I may be wrong, but I just get this vibe like they think they're both really good at BB since they've held the last four HoHs between the two of them. In my opinion, that coulnd't be further from the truth. I personally don't think Shelli and Vanessa are that good at the game, I think its more of the people they're playing against SUCK at the game! I mean I love the "Downstairs Crew," Jason, James, Becky, Meg, Jackie. But for the love of god, they're horrible at the game. Shelli and Vanessa are benefitting from being in the house with horrible players. For Jason to claim the title "superfan," he sure isn't playing like it.

That's what frustrates me most this season. Shelli seems to have so much confidence, when in fact she's playing the game against a bunch of weak houseguests I look forward to when Shelli is finally nominated one day this summer, and I'll enjoy her breakdown. (yes, that was mean...lol).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV