Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-19-2015, 09:53 AM

1,248 posts, read 2,171,304 times

Advertisements

I have enjoyed this season more than any other except season one. I have found it easier to follow and keep up with what is going on with each side sl. Maybe that is because I'm paying closer attention because I'm enjoying it. I doubt Lady Gaga would be any good in another role, but I think her casting was perfect for the Countess.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2015, 07:40 AM

1,789 posts, read 2,390,811 times
Does anyone think Liz and Iris are actually killing the Countess and Donovan? I bet the writers will create some misdirection and Iris and Liz totally miss them with each bullet.

Old 12-21-2015, 09:35 AM

1,248 posts, read 2,171,304 times
Donovan might die, but I think the Countess will live.

Old 12-21-2015, 12:08 PM

24,009 posts, read 12,803,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madeline2121 View Post
Donovan might die, but I think the Countess will live.
I agree, but, the Countess will probably die in the last episode (only 2 more episodes left).

My guess at how the last two episodes will play out ..

The Countess survives, might be wounded but survives.
Hazel hates the Countess because the Countess stole the love of her life (James March). Iris and Liz had been sucking up to Hazel (Mare W.) with the gifts they'd been giving her. Hazel sees that Iris and Liz are trying to take the Countess out, and fails, so Hazel will set Ramona free so she can go after the Countess.

After Ramona kills off the Countess she may take over the hotel or just walk away, I bet she walks away since all she really wanted was revenge and not the hotel. If she walks away then Iris and Liz will take over the hotel. To take over the hotel, and have the money to operate it, they may adopt or become guardians of the son of the rich guy the Countess had married. I don't know if the son had ever been turned but if he hadn't he probably will be, and he'll always remain a child - then Iris will have the son she always wanted (since Donovan turned out so bad) and since Liz walked away from his own son while he was young, Liz will have a young son to replace the time he had missed with his own young son.

Since the Countess is gone, Hazel will get March back.
Liz, Iris and their son, a quasi family, running the hotel and answering to no one - happy ending

Last edited by berdee; 12-21-2015 at 12:25 PM..

Old 12-21-2015, 01:44 PM

1,080 posts, read 2,265,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
I agree, but, the Countess will probably die in the last episode (only 2 more episodes left).

Hazel hates the Countess because the Countess stole the love of her life (James March). Iris and Liz had been sucking up to Hazel (Mare W.) with the gifts they'd been giving her. Hazel sees that Iris and Liz are trying to take the Countess out, and fails, so Hazel will set Ramona free so she can go after the Countess.

After Ramona kills off the Countess she may take over the hotel or just walk away, I bet she walks away since all she really wanted was revenge and not the hotel. If she walks away then Iris and Liz will take over the hotel. To take over the hotel, and have the money to operate it, they may adopt or become guardians of the son of the rich guy the Countess had married. I don't know if the son had ever been turned but if he hadn't he probably will be, and he'll always remain a child - then Iris will have the son she always wanted (since Donovan turned out so bad) and since Liz walked away from his own son while he was young, Liz will have a young son to replace the time he had missed with his own young son.

Liz, Iris and their son, a quasi family, running the hotel and answering to no one - happy ending
I like that scenario!

Old 01-06-2016, 01:37 PM

5,547 posts, read 7,144,725 times
Is it on tonight?

Old 01-06-2016, 02:46 PM

560 posts, read 851,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post

Wow berdee - that's pretty darn good! I like it also!

Old 01-06-2016, 04:08 PM

24,009 posts, read 12,803,102 times
Yes the next episode is on tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosanne View Post
I like that scenario!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaDreams View Post
Wow berdee - that's pretty darn good! I like it also!
Thanks, but it'll probably turn out completely different than my guess

I do wonder with those who had been turned and die in the hotel - if they end up staying in the hotel after death like everyone else or if they just disappear into nothingness?

If the turned stays in the hotel after death and the Countess is taken out, I wonder if they kill her in the reinforced area where Ramona currently is - would the Countess be stuck in there and be unable to wander through the hotel?

Old 01-07-2016, 06:35 AM

1,789 posts, read 2,390,811 times
Last night's episode (1/6/16) clarified a rule on the show: the vampire-like creatures do return as ghosts after dying in the hotel as the Countess demonstrated. Interesting how Tristan hasn't returned as a ghost though.

Old 01-07-2016, 09:53 AM

7,393 posts, read 5,508,833 times
There has got to be a ton of ghosts running around that hotel. It's not just the vampire-like creatures who have come back as ghosts.

Didn't expect the Countess to go out that way but she's still there.

Liked the scene between March and Hazel. I like how they tied in Coven and Queenie. That was not my favorite season or character so I was ok with March killing her off so quickly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV