Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2015, 12:29 PM

5,802 posts, read 9,899,754 times

Advertisements

For Me Its:

Blood & Oil (ABC)

Minority Report (FOX)

The Player (NBC)

Scream Queens (FOX)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2015, 02:34 PM

9,153 posts, read 9,499,450 times
I haven't heard of any of those. Guess I need to look at what they are because the season is starting soon.

I'm gonna watch Best Time Ever with Neil Patrick Harris tonight. It's a variety show that I'm hoping is better than the one that SNL alum did a few years ago. Sorry I can't remember her name. Liked her but that was a boring show.

Old 09-15-2015, 02:40 PM

8,238 posts, read 10,730,456 times
Blood & Oil
Quantico
Scream Queens
Code Black
Chicago Med
Limitless (maybe)
Grandfathered

Just off the top of my head.

Old 09-15-2015, 02:59 PM

4,299 posts, read 2,812,588 times
Scream Queens
Grandfathered
Best Time Ever
Brooklyn Nine Nine

I'm watching the Voice too but I don't know how it will be this year. The promo was fun.
Thinking about watching that show with Fred Savage but idk if it's worth adding another show to my list. I'm not used to watching all this TV in one season o O

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyLillyLilly View Post
I haven't heard of any of those. Guess I need to look at what they are because the season is starting soon.

I'm gonna watch Best Time Ever with Neil Patrick Harris tonight. It's a variety show that I'm hoping is better than the one that SNL alum did a few years ago. Sorry I can't remember her name. Liked her but that was a boring show.
With Neil Patrick Harris, I would assume it's going to be legendary. XD

I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high tho but I'm sure it will be good.

Old 09-15-2015, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickchick View Post
Scream Queens
Grandfathered
Best Time Ever

I'm watching the Voice too but I don't know how it will be this year. The promo was fun.

With Neil Patrick Harris, I would assume it's going to be legendary. XD

I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high tho but I'm sure it will be good.
Legendary!

The psychedelic promo? I watch The Voice too, but didn't include it because it's an old one. I'm getting tired of it and if it doesn't step things up this might be my last season. Which means I'd have nothing to watch because I think Dancing wt Stars is up against it and I tired of that several years ago.

Old 09-15-2015, 03:12 PM

4,299 posts, read 2,812,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyLillyLilly View Post
Legendary!

The psychedelic promo? I watch The Voice too, but didn't include it because it's an old one. I'm getting tired of it and if it doesn't step things up this might be my last season. Which means I'd have nothing to watch because I think Dancing wt Stars is up against it and I tired of that several years ago.
Yeah the psychedelic promo. I kinda know what you mean. I guess it's my loyalty so I would probly watch it til they took it off. Personally I always enjoy Adam and Blake. Gwen is okay. Pharrell seems to be very intelligent but a bit boring. Sometimes I wonder if they should change people sometimes since it's always either Christina or Gwen for the woman and Pharrell looks like he may be a constant but idk maybe that would be bad to break the consistency.
I also can never find a contestant that I can really enjoy. The people are technically really good singers but they don't stand out like the people do on X Factor.
Most of the time the advisors don't interest me and on the rare occasion they do I feel like they don't show them enough.

Old 09-15-2015, 03:39 PM

5,444 posts, read 6,998,195 times
I'm really looking forward to this season of Fargo. It should be interesting to see what they come up with next.

Old 09-15-2015, 03:50 PM

14,784 posts, read 24,097,080 times
fargo
scream queens
the chase
the grinder
grandfathered
code black
Chicago med
the one with james brolin and diane weist cant remember the name
quantico maybe

Old 09-15-2015, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
fargo
scream queens
the chase
the grinder
grandfathered
code black
Chicago med
the one with james brolin and diane weist cant remember the name
quantico maybe
Life in Pieces. Hadn't heard of that one either but it sounds interesting. I'll try to catch it.

We just got Justice Network and Escape here with lots of true crime shows that I've been binging on, so I haven't watched the networks since about June and have missed many of their new show previews. Guess I'll have to keep up with posts in this forum till I've figured out what everything is and when it's on.

Old 09-15-2015, 04:47 PM

The Grinder is the one with Fred Savage and also has Rob Lowe who I enjoy. It's a sitcom - haven't watched a sitcom I can stand in years but I'll try this one if there's nothing else on. On FOX.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV