Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-29-2016, 10:05 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,794,686 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
These season is awful. I don't know if it is editing or these teams are just not savvy. I find everyone annoying!

my sentiments exactly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2016, 06:34 AM

4,970 posts, read 6,269,625 times
I'm still enjoying it! I loved seeing Colombia. I'm still surprised there are countries like that they've never been to!

Old 03-04-2016, 09:44 PM

3,829 posts, read 6,733,589 times
"What country is Switzerland in?"

Old 03-04-2016, 09:45 PM

115 posts, read 72,168 times
so much hate for the models...

lol

Last edited by Newbie21; 03-04-2016 at 09:53 PM..

Old 03-04-2016, 10:04 PM

1,899 posts, read 2,264,689 times
The models made several mistakes. First, they had trouble finding either of the detours. They walked right past the Swiss Army Knife place, and arrived last at the bench with Sheri & Cole. That put them behind, but they fell farther back when it took them 3 tries to get the number of fannies right. All the other teams were long gone by then.

At the roadblock Korey read the clue: "There are 10 flags highlighted on the large flag map." So why did it take everyone so long to figure out where a map of the flags was?

There was a lot of helping out this leg. The Frisbee players gave two teams the answer to the bench question, and the teams formed three groups working together at the roadblock. Unfortunately, the models arrived last, and everyone else knew they needed someone to be behind them. So Jessica was on her own to whine about not getting help.

Interesting how they had a prearranged flight rather than letting the teams scramble at the airport. This created a bunching at the beginning of the leg, but there was another bunching at the end, just before the pit stop. Eight teams were on the same train, and for them, the leg all came down to an eight-team footrace from the train station to the pit stop - no one had an advantage based on how well they had performed up to then.

Unfortunately for the models, they barely missed the train everyone else was on and arrived alone.

The teams left all seem to like each other and help each other out. I wonder when they'll start turning on each other.

I could have done with less of BLODIE this week.

Old 03-04-2016, 11:04 PM

I can see why they're models...

Old 03-05-2016, 01:28 AM

6,560 posts, read 14,461,907 times
The 'blodie' thing shows just what a void this season is.

Model whining that no one helps her = not a good runway pose.

The lack of education in this country was really on display. "What country is Switzerland in?" "I don't know any of these flags." Just embarrassing, if I were still nationalistic at all.

Crappiest season I can remember--and there have been a few craptacular ones. If this were opposite Hell's Kitchen, I'd be watching that and DVRing this.

Old 03-05-2016, 01:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_k_k View Post
If this were opposite Hell's Kitchen, I'd be watching that and DVRing this.
Its that bad..

Old 03-05-2016, 12:34 PM

6,904 posts, read 7,605,159 times
Oh good! The two most annoying players in the game are in love! "Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaady!"

On the other hand, there are plenty of other annoying players. The female dancer is completely vile. "Sit on him!"

I still like the gamer couple - Burnie and whatsis. They're not annoying and stay close to the lead. I hope they win. But based on editing I'm betting the gay guys win. They're annoyingly chipper, but not annoyingly awful.

Old 03-11-2016, 09:14 AM

17,401 posts, read 11,975,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
What preconceived notions? The cast is just annoying. They scream through every challenge which is really annoying! And they are really clueless. Usually you will have one team that is an underdog making really silly mistakes. This season they are all making mistakes. I mean, who brings a hairdryer ??
Exactly. I've watched AR since it's first episode, and I'm having a hard time watching this season. They have to narrate EVERYTHING, and it's so hard to watch. I guess that's what happens when you get a bunch of people that earn their living telling everyone in the world about everything they do, all the time. They just can't SHUT UP.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV