Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-24-2016, 11:00 PM

6,560 posts, read 14,478,211 times

Advertisements

Oh, and I think I've figured out Paul's obsession with the word 'friendship.' It's simple.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2016, 07:13 AM

3,987 posts, read 5,021,814 times
Because the hamsters stay up all night, they rarely do anything but sleep all day. But yesterday, Paul was up, by himself, all day and doing his Paul Chat in the safari room. He talked for 5 1/2 hours - for an hour of that, he promoted his clothing store and his band. REALLY SMART, imo. His clothing line sells t-shirts and such which have the sayings Paul has been saying all summer: Never Cared, Friendship etc. HE'S SOLD OUT!

Old 08-25-2016, 07:51 AM

2,936 posts, read 2,339,452 times
Do we know who's going home yet?

Old 08-25-2016, 08:09 AM

1,296 posts, read 1,186,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellNic View Post
Because the hamsters stay up all night, they rarely do anything but sleep all day. But yesterday, Paul was up, by himself, all day and doing his Paul Chat in the safari room. He talked for 5 1/2 hours - for an hour of that, he promoted his clothing store and his band. REALLY SMART, imo. His clothing line sells t-shirts and such which have the sayings Paul has been saying all summer: Never Cared, Friendship etc. HE'S SOLD OUT!
5.5 hours?!? I can barely stand to hear him talk for a couple of minutes...O_o

Besides the time he spent hawking his wares idk what he could go on about for that long? Then again, he seems to be the type who likes to hear himself talk even if it's just about a bunch of nonsense.

I also don't know why anyone would want to buy shirts with his sayings on them, but I'm an old Gen X'er so I don't get a lot of what the young folk do today...

Last edited by Gfab1; 08-25-2016 at 08:22 AM.. Reason: punctuation

Old 08-25-2016, 09:12 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,229,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_k_k View Post
Oh, and I think I've figured out Paul's obsession with the word 'friendship.' It's simple.
Weird.

Old 08-25-2016, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gfab1 View Post
5.5 hours?!? I can barely stand to hear him talk for a couple of minutes...O_o

Besides the time he spent hawking his wares idk what he could go on about for that long? Then again, he seems to be the type who likes to hear himself talk even if it's just about a bunch of nonsense.

I also don't know why anyone would want to buy shirts with his sayings on them, but I'm an old Gen X'er so I don't get a lot of what the young folk do today...
I like Paul...yep, I said it!!! He's really grown on me and he's really quite smart and very entertaining. He was also talking game play and life in general - I'm also an old Gen X'er and I agree that I don't understand a lot of young people today, but...I like Paul and Victor quite a bit. They're smart, thoughtful and once they started to "be themselves" instead of insecure and a lot of bravado, they were WAY better.

I'm sure I'm in the minority about Paul, but I've done a 180 - he's very cool and I think I'd like to know him personally...just sayin'!

Old 08-25-2016, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_k_k View Post
What does My Little Pony or Brony have to do with Friendship?

Old 08-25-2016, 10:36 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,229,826 times
Quote:
I wonder that as well, Shell. Color me clueless. Thanks for asking. I didn't want to show my age induced ignorance again.

I, too, have come to like Paul and Victor more than in the beginning of the show. Paul moreso because of Victor's little stunt with the beads. I don't like that he's buying momma a Bentley, should he win though.

I don't like when people who SAY they NEED the money don't win. Of course, "money goes to money" and who really knows what the truth is. Paul's momma just being honest I suppose.

Old 08-25-2016, 10:43 AM

6,560 posts, read 14,478,211 times
Quote:
This.

Old 08-25-2016, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
I wonder that as well, Shell. Color me clueless. Thanks for asking. I didn't want to show my age induced ignorance again.

I, too, have come to like Paul and Victor more than in the beginning of the show. Paul moreso because of Victor's little stunt with the beads. I don't like that he's buying momma a Bentley, should he win though.

I don't like when people who SAY they NEED the money don't win. Of course, "money goes to money" and who really knows what the truth is. Paul's momma just being honest I suppose.
I think he says "friendship" because that's a thing between him and his dad (according to Paul) and he's incorporated it into his clothes designs...as far as Brony (My Little Pony for boys) - I don't think it has anything to do with Paul...but I could be wrong.

Michelle has been a real stinker (only recently has she become more likeable) and Victor was acting out against her hatefulness. I'm not saying that he was in the right, but he'd had enough...he really is quite a respectful person most of the time...I don't fault him for that.

As far as Paul, he LOVES his parents and would do anything for them. So he wants to buy a Bentley for her...will he? Who knows...but I don't think I've ever heard him actually say he "needs" the money. Heck, we all "NEED" the money...I hate it when people say they "deserve" it more than someone else because they believe their needs are more important. You're playing a game, everyone should have an equal chance at winning it and IMO, no one should judge another for how they want to spend their prize money.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV