Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2016, 11:36 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,786,222 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
yea, first hour was introduction to the selection process, followed by season premiere of an hour and a half
UGH. I hate Direct TV. Thanks Pippy will have to find the episode and watch!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2016, 01:10 PM

278 posts, read 253,054 times
A great start to the season! I guess they did away with immunity! Loved some of the outfits and designers!

The right guy definitely was a'uffed!

In an unrelated event, I just ordered a bunch of stuff from The Ashley Tipton collection at JC Penney! Her collection had a lot of really cute outfits! Can't wait to get them!

Old 09-16-2016, 10:08 PM

1,961 posts, read 4,391,652 times
I am so excited or is back on! It looms to be a good season design wise. Loved all of the top three looks. The losing design was a good choice can't wait for next week!

Old 09-17-2016, 05:08 PM

36,753 posts, read 14,868,500 times
I loved the short silver dress, and that colorful little bare-midriff number with pink and gold (don't know the names yet, but one might have been "Sarah"). Though safe, neither was in the top. I guess that's why I'm not a designer lol.

Old 09-17-2016, 09:46 PM

5,504 posts, read 6,257,174 times
Hi Everyone! I agree, the right one went home! I could tell by his attitude had he stayed there would be one argument after another.

I like Roberi? I think he does very unusual creations and the girl (I can't remember her name, possibly Sarah?) who does all eco friendly designs.

See you all next week! kelsie

Old 09-18-2016, 11:28 AM

919 posts, read 792,255 times
yes, first impression I thought the designers looked like they might not be strong as other seasons - but they did such a great job on the unconventional challenge it looks like it will be a great season! I guess I'm just getting older many of these designers look so young - they proved they are for real though.

I thought the design from the guy who was eliminated wasn't bad I agree it was his attitude and a strong runway that cost him.

Also liked seeing both Zac and Nina judging. I've always liked Nina but Zac has really become the strongest judge on PR. Loved his defense of that avant garde look made with the lanterns. (Heidi too)

Funny, I'm a construction worker but Project Runway is my favorite show. I'm so pleased it's back on!

Old 09-18-2016, 07:33 PM

8,228 posts, read 14,241,866 times
Glad to see this thread pop up. I didn't know it had started. Seems like a good bunch, helping each other vs. hateful drama.

Its hard sometimes. I like the guy with the paper balls dress a lot but didn't like his dress. It was pretty dumb. I didn't like the guy that was auf'ed as much but thought his dress looked ok. I probably would have sent the paper ball guy home or the sparkly pants guy. Didn't understand all the love for the twisted paper lamp dress.

Thought the winner was the right pick. I was amazed by her dress. Still not a Zach fan, they can bring back Kors or Izrahi anytime.

Old 09-23-2016, 11:50 AM

278 posts, read 253,054 times
The judges got it so wrong last night! Brik, should have been sent packing! 2 disasters in a row, now, com'on! If he has a third one, he should definately be au'fed!

Old 09-23-2016, 02:03 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,786,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinaProf View Post
The judges got it so wrong last night! Brik, should have been sent packing! 2 disasters in a row, now, com'on! If he has a third one, he should definately be au'fed!
100% agree. I was shocked he didn't get sent home.

Old 09-23-2016, 02:54 PM

13,395 posts, read 13,543,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinaProf View Post
Brik's was bad but that lady's dress was even worse. A cheap organza "jacket" over a basic knit dress. That outfit was full of FAIL.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV