Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2016, 06:53 PM

1,081 posts, read 2,470,216 times

Advertisements

Does anyone here know if Netflix has started streaming Season 2 of Better Call Saul yet?

A couple months ago I did the trial membership at Netflix and started watching Breaking Bad (I'm probably the only person who never saw the show when it first aired) and got hooked on it. Before I knew it I had streamed all 5 seasons of the show, and then watched Season 1 of Better Call Saul, the prequel to Breaking Bad. Only problem was that Netflix only had Season 1 available, and there weren't any other series that I was interested in enough for me to continue my Netflix membership. I can't see what Netflix is currently offering without signing into the site as a member.

So does anyone know if Season 2 of BCS is available on Netflix yet? If not, could someone maybe PM me when it becomes available?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2016, 06:13 AM

22,913 posts, read 28,249,166 times
It was not the last time I checked.

Old 11-09-2016, 10:52 AM

Thank you!

Old 11-09-2016, 11:05 AM

13,520 posts, read 22,118,032 times
Might not be until early 2017 : When will Better Call Saul Season 2 be on Netflix?

Might want to try watching it online: Project Free TV - Better Call Saul Season 2

Old 11-09-2016, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypee View Post
Might not be until early 2017 : When will Better Call Saul Season 2 be on Netflix?

Might want to try watching it online: Project Free TV - Better Call Saul Season 2
Thanks, jaypee.

According to the article in your first link, it probably won't be released on Netflix until 2 weeks before the start of the new season, which isn't until February of next year. That sucks!

I just looked at the other link quickly and tried to play the first episode of Season 2, but it wanted me to install some sort of search bar or something in order to play it. Not crazy about adding extensions to my browsers that I don't really want. I guess I'll have to just wait until Netflix (or AMC) make Season 2 available for streaming..... unless I get really desperate and just purchase the whole season before that, lol.

Old 11-09-2016, 12:51 PM

212 posts, read 195,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by manyroads View Post
Thanks, jaypee.

According to the article in your first link, it probably won't be released on Netflix until 2 weeks before the start of the new season, which isn't until February of next year. That sucks!

I just looked at the other link quickly and tried to play the first episode of Season 2, but it wanted me to install some sort of search bar or something in order to play it. Not crazy about adding extensions to my browsers that I don't really want. I guess I'll have to just wait until Netflix (or AMC) make Season 2 available for streaming..... unless I get really desperate and just purchase the whole season before that, lol.

That's what I did. I held out as long as I could and then I paid Amazon for Season 2. I binged it in one Saturday.

Old 11-09-2016, 12:52 PM

17,563 posts, read 15,226,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl Friday View Post
That's what I did. I held out as long as I could and then I paid Amazon for Season 2. I binged it in one Saturday.
S2 was far better than S1 in my book.

Old 11-09-2016, 12:55 PM

212 posts, read 195,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Labonte18 View Post
S2 was far better than S1 in my book.

I have to agree. I was/am a huge fan of Breaking Bad and Season 1 felt like a nice substitute, but after I finished Season 2, I actually felt as if it surpassed Breaking Bad in many ways.

Old 11-09-2016, 02:53 PM

13,520 posts, read 22,118,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by manyroads View Post
Thanks, jaypee.

Here, this one works: Watch Better Call Saul Season 2 Online Free Putlocker | Putlocker - Watch Movies Online Free

Old 11-18-2016, 01:09 PM

22,913 posts, read 28,249,166 times
Default Better Call Saul (Season 3)

First-Look Photos From Better Call Saul Season 3 – AMC
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV