Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-14-2010, 05:29 PM

3,488 posts, read 8,223,257 times

Advertisements

I don't have a problem with the kissing thing - actually I know a lot of people who do that. It's not fake at all - it's just a way of greeting someone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2010, 05:46 PM

1,963 posts, read 4,984,345 times
Have they shown part 2 yet on tv? I`m hoping they are going to post it on the internet.

Old 06-14-2010, 05:53 PM

507 posts, read 2,298,104 times
Its on tonight at 10pm, I think.

Old 06-14-2010, 06:14 PM

367 posts, read 415,425 times
OK, so am I the only one who DOESN'T like Bethenny, Kellie and Alex and who LIKES Jill and Luann?

*crickets*

LOL!

Alex kills me with her whole, "I'm going to speak up now that I have friends attitude." Kellie is just plain crazy. And Bethenny ... she just bugs me. I mean, crying to Alex and Ramona, thanking them for being there for her? Give me a break! They have all hated each other in the past!

I know Jill was being super immature in the beginning, not to mention a drama queen ... but I don't know, I do feel sorry for her. Luann is not someone whom I'd consider to be a true friend, but she does manage to stay out of the down and dirty stuff most of the time.

Ramona managed to be middle-of-the-road, but she is such a spaz ... crazy!

Old 06-14-2010, 06:33 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,681,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by larkmoni View Post
OK, so am I the only one who DOESN'T like Bethenny, Kellie and Alex and who LIKES Jill and Luann?

*crickets*

LOL!

Alex kills me with her whole, "I'm going to speak up now that I have friends attitude." Kellie is just plain crazy. And Bethenny ... she just bugs me. I mean, crying to Alex and Ramona, thanking them for being there for her? Give me a break! They have all hated each other in the past!

I know Jill was being super immature in the beginning, not to mention a drama queen ... but I don't know, I do feel sorry for her. Luann is not someone whom I'd consider to be a true friend, but she does manage to stay out of the down and dirty stuff most of the time.

Lark, I think you and maybe 5 other people in the country may be on the enemy's side. LOL! They can all be annoying in any given respect, though.

Old 06-14-2010, 06:45 PM

2,757 posts, read 4,002,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tnhoneypot View Post
Its on tonight at 10pm, I think.
Really? I may check it out for something to laugh at (and wind down from the day)

Could you believe Jill walking off on the last reunion? How dramatic.
I think it's Kelly's turn to exit tonight. It's like Jill is the Pied Piper or Leader of the Exit Pack or something.

Then probably Ramona will go, then Alex, then Bethenny, then finally LuAnn (leaving poor Andy and the camera crew alone).

Yep, maybe one exit during each episode, or two per show?

Old 06-14-2010, 06:49 PM

1,439 posts, read 2,921,255 times
T minus 10 minutes until SHOWTIME!

Old 06-14-2010, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by larkmoni View Post

*crickets*

LOL!

Well, I don't like Jill and Luann but I certainly don't see Bethany and Alex as the shiny example of maturity others seem to see.

I just watched the last 10 minutes of the last reunion show again and it just reinforces what I see that Bethany is doing the exact same thing to Jill as Jill did to Bethany - just as bad, and with Alex egging her on at every opportunity.
Plus I still think that Bethany started this WHOLE THING by dumping her friend when a guy came along. Then I do think that Jill took it WAY too far in her response to Bethany, but Bethany started this whole thing and now they are being as bad as each other.

I also find this Alex/ Bethany/ Ramona trio absolutely ridiculous - especially Ramona who could not have been any meaner to Alex last season if she tried, and now they're suddenly bffs and it's the whole crew against Jill. I do think they gang up and I don't see that as something should be applauded unlike most other people apparently. I guess we just see things differently!

Oh and having seen Bethany's own show, I like her a lot, but think she has definite issues. Somehow she manages to come off as a white shining angel and everything's Jill's fault.

Ok, the new show is on, and the attacks on Jill continue. I'm really getting bored of Bethany harping on and Alex. I'm glad Jill told Alex to back off, but of course she won't.

To give Jill credit, she is saying over and over and over that she handled it wrong. That seems to be ok when Ramona does it who has said meaner things to everyone than anyone else on the show, but not Jill. I don't get that.

Old 06-14-2010, 07:43 PM

9,480 posts, read 12,117,748 times
Does Kelly wanna market that drink she made up? How about a Crazygirl Margerita?

Old 06-14-2010, 07:55 PM

So glad Andy called Ramona out for looking like a bully. How can they not see that all ganging up at once berating someone IS bullying??

At least Bethany admits she can be a bully, but she doesn't stop doing it. Ramona doesn't see it at all and she's one of the worst of them.

Kelly is also awful, but 3 against one is not fair.

Ok, Jill needs to stop trying to get Bethany to like her again - Bethany is clearly going to hold more of a grudge than even Jill was capable of. Jill just looks like she's grovelling now. It's embarrassing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV