Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-04-2011, 09:58 PM

4,502 posts, read 13,470,736 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakewooder View Post
Order of dislike:

Jill
Kelly
LuAnn
Sonja
Ramona (I know, three!)
Alex

Cindy - cypher.

Kelly
Cindy
Luann
Jill
-------

Alex
Ramona/Sonja

(I like A, R, and S --- could do without A but R & S, I really like)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2011, 11:25 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,258,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taboo2 View Post
For what reason?

It's going to tell me I'm deformed?

Old 08-04-2011, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
I think you have Ramona confused with LuAnn. Ramona knows what she says, but doesn't always think before she says it. LuAnn, on the other hand, thinks exactly how to plunge the knife in and give it a little twist, but then says, "I've been nothing but gracious." Gracious? She doesn't seem to know what gracious means.
No confusion.

Ramona hides behind the "I don't think before I speak because I just say what I feel and if you have a problem with it then it's your problem".

Good thing she's not the Secretary of State let alone an ambassador to anything other than pinot grigio. She knows exactly what she says and why she says what she does - and how she's going to get out of being the ass she is.

She'd be living in a cardboard box if she didn't.

LuAnn is gracious. She invited the Mc Cord's to her party. After having the "back in the NY after Morocco" blow-up with Alex and Alex not wanting to participate in LuAnn's video for whatever her reason was.

And Alex was gracious in accepting one more invitation to a party where she'll get some camera time, no matter how badly she loathes the person who extended the invitation to her.

Old 08-04-2011, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cl723 View Post
Bullies defend bullies....
And who are the bullies defending bullies?

Old 08-04-2011, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by omigawd View Post
Exactly. Like when she said to Ramona at their "meeting": "Oh and how IS the trifecta working out for you?" Clearly implying that Mario was cheating on her. Thankfully, Ramona is quick and let LuLuBird have it right back, saying she has a great 18 year marriage and is the luckiest girl in the world and can't imagine how she would feel going through a marriage/divorce with a spouse who constantly cheats on you. I was ROFL when Ramona said that. LuLu freaked and that's when she got up and ran out of the restaurant.
I was too, but only b/c Ramona is so full of crap.

LuAnn didn't freak. Ramona freaked.

If you have to constantly tell the world how long you have been married, and how "happy you are" like Ramona does, there's a reason you're counting DOWN the years.

Old 08-04-2011, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
an ethiopian princess made him stop screwing around!!!
Says who?

Old 08-05-2011, 06:07 AM

4,502 posts, read 13,470,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawdustmaker View Post
I was too, but only b/c Ramona is so full of crap.

LuAnn didn't freak. Ramona freaked.

If you have to constantly tell the world how long you have been married, and how "happy you are" like Ramona does, there's a reason you're counting DOWN the years.

No. Luann was practically going to start babbling when Ramona mentioned Luann's husband cheating on her, etc. Why do you think she got up and practically ran out of the restaurant??? She couldn't come up with a comeback to what R said because she knew it was true.

And the reason Ramona had to mention how happy she was? Because PocaCountless just had to be a mean girl and say "oh, and how is that trifecta working out for you?"

Face it, Ramona got the better of LuLuBird and LuLu couldn't handle it!

Old 08-05-2011, 07:33 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,878,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawdustmaker View Post
No confusion.

Ramona hides behind the "I don't think before I speak because I just say what I feel and if you have a problem with it then it's your problem".

Good thing she's not the Secretary of State let alone an ambassador to anything other than pinot grigio. She knows exactly what she says and why she says what she does - and how she's going to get out of being the ass she is.

She'd be living in a cardboard box if she didn't.

LuAnn is gracious. She invited the Mc Cord's to her party. After having the "back in the NY after Morocco" blow-up with Alex and Alex not wanting to participate in LuAnn's video for whatever her reason was.

And Alex was gracious in accepting one more invitation to a party where she'll get some camera time, no matter how badly she loathes the person who extended the invitation to her.
LuAnn isn't gracious. She thinks being gracious is about veneer. She's the Dorian Gray of NYC. Hiding the ugliness beneath a self-contained shell, she happily slides the knife in, while whispering to her victim, "Be quiet, it will all be over in a moment." It's not gracious to chide guests, it's not gracious to put down others. LuAnn uses etiquette as a sledgehammer, because deep down she's insecure about her claim to status, and if she can denounce the people around her, in her mind she builds herself up. Manners and etiquette are not meant to exclude people, they are meant to include people. That's something that Alex does understand, and LuAnn doesn't. And that's why, regardless of how awkward Alex can be, she always has more class than LuAnn. Because she's trying to expand her world, while LuAnn is trying to keep her social world exclusive.

Old 08-05-2011, 08:14 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,731,146 times
Quote:
LuAnn isn't gracious. She thinks being gracious is about veneer. She's the Dorian Gray of NYC. Hiding the ugliness beneath a self-contained shell, she happily slides the knife in, while whispering to her victim, "Be quiet, it will all be over in a moment." It's not gracious to chide guests, it's not gracious to put down others. LuAnn uses etiquette as a sledgehammer, because deep down she's insecure about her claim to status, and if she can denounce the people around her, in her mind she builds herself up. Manners and etiquette are not meant to exclude people, they are meant to include people. That's something that Alex does understand, and LuAnn doesn't. And that's why, regardless of how awkward Alex can be, she always has more class than LuAnn. Because she's trying to expand her world, while LuAnn is trying to keep her social world exclusive.

WOW ... Best post on this thread EVER!!!!!!

Old 08-05-2011, 08:17 AM

2,702 posts, read 6,029,743 times
Quote:
+1 Rep for you! Like LuAnn said (to Alex) :"You have an education."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV