Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-28-2012, 07:33 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,557,608 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
I agree. Had she never watched the show?

IMO - Aviva needs a drink or ten and to LIGHTEN up.
Oh most definitely! There is a whole range of fun to be had between Sonja Hot Mess and Aviva Buttoned Up. Somewhere in the middle of those two extremes makes for a good girls trip.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2012, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
I don't "get" why the disCountess kept insisting her late night visitors were Italian
She was severely hung-over and overstretched her lie!

Old 08-28-2012, 07:50 PM

484 posts, read 857,705 times
Keep in mind they are in St. Barts and the lifestyle is different. very liberal and open minded sexually Like Europe we are open minded sexually, many noble royals and dignitaries have cortasans and mistresses its. not frowned upon.

As per Louanns Italian friends. Maybe they were Italian. Maybe Louann does not speak Italian and they don't speak English but all parties speak French.

I have a German friend who speaks to me in Spanish since he does not speak French or English. BTW the official language of St. Barts is FRENCH

Old 08-28-2012, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peerage View Post
Keep in mind they are in St. Barts and the lifestyle is different. very liberal and open minded sexually Like Europe we are open minded sexually, many noble royals and dignitaries have cortasans and mistresses its. not frowned upon.

As per Louanns Italian friends. Maybe they were Italian. Maybe Louann does not speak Italian and they don't speak English but all parties speak French.

I have a German friend who speaks to me in Spanish since he does not speak French or English. BTW the official language of St. Barts is FRENCH
She already admitted that the "Italian Friends" was a lie, though. I get the European thing, I've travelled enough in Europe and actually admire their openess more than American false prudishness. LuAnn was the one hiding that Tomas brought her home.

Old 08-29-2012, 04:25 AM

17,765 posts, read 39,844,369 times
IAMSTILLACOUNTESSDAMMIT'S French accent is HORRIBLE!!!! She speaks French with an American accent and it makes me cringe.
And it's so basic. She isn't fluent.
She's a sl$t .. plain and simple. I mean really ... who goes out to a bar and picks up a random bar boy? At her age! Grow up!

Sexpot is pretty pathetic. I mean, she's a lonely girl and she seemed melancholy reliving her Madame Morgan glory days in St. Barth's.

Duhmona, as usual ... she's a terrible guest. If Mario isn't there, nobody's S.O. is allowed. What a self centered twit.

Princess Carole is too cool for school. Loved that white outfit with the boots she wore when they got there. Russ is a sweetie ... seriously, can I have her life for one week???? And as far as being afraid of small planes ... I think her fear is genuine and is truly born of tragedy.

It should be interesting to see VaVaViva next week.

Old 08-29-2012, 06:25 AM

3,964 posts, read 10,662,092 times
Carole- WAY too good for this franchise. So much fun to see a normal person in this environment. Voice of reason time.

LuAnn- She said it herself, "I never change." What it it Oprah says? When someone tells you who they are, believe them. And why is Sonja so cavalier about this when Faux Depp is the boyfriend of her "dear friend"?

Heather- I would be uncomfortable too. How's she supposed to face Jacques and act like nothing happened? It's going to make the next party awwwwkkkkwarrrd.

Ramona- Is she capable of relaxing? At all? Ever?

Old 08-29-2012, 06:03 PM

4,829 posts, read 8,757,600 times
ROFL!!! I just noticed the name of that episode was "PIRATE BOOTY CALL".... Hilarious!!!! I can't wait for Andy Cohen to bring this up at the reunion and see how LuLu tries to squirm her way out of it!!!!

Old 08-29-2012, 06:05 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,849,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amisi View Post
ROFL!!! I just noticed the name of that episode was "PIRATE BOOTY CALL".... Hilarious!!!! I can't wait for Andy Cohen to bring this up at the reunion and see how LuLu tries to squirm her way out of it!!!!

deny,lie,deny,lie..........they were her "Italian" friends dontchaknow

Old 08-29-2012, 07:51 PM

1,192 posts, read 1,816,268 times
I'm still loving Carole and the discount countess is a liar.

Old 08-29-2012, 07:59 PM

4,829 posts, read 8,757,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetchas View Post
I'm still loving Carole and the discount countess is a liar.
I really like Carole now, too. Luann? Unbelievable!! I wonder what happens when Jaques finds out about her little one night stand with pirate-boy?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV