Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2017, 01:39 PM

7,835 posts, read 8,438,214 times

Advertisements

I actively hate Sheila. She's a mean, nasty woman. She doesn't deserve Nate. I wish the pastor would sit her down and tell her how horrible she is behaving.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2017, 08:52 AM

1,205 posts, read 1,186,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill61 View Post
I actively hate Sheila. She's a mean, nasty woman. She doesn't deserve Nate. I wish the pastor would sit her down and tell her how horrible she is behaving.
I dislike her as well. I see a future of nonstop nitpicking and criticism and Nate better adhere to her drill sergeant ways or GTHO. And what up with the orgasm discussion? Really?

I think Nate is too good for her and she will eat him alive.

Why won't Danielle at least be affectionate if not sexual? THe gist I got from Cody last night was that he needs something - hugs, kisses etc - not just PIV or he will eventually lose patience. They seem rather good otherwise so I don't get it? Unless she is just an extreme not touch type. Shame too, I think Cody is adorable and decent. She's nuts to throw that away.

Does anyone watch MAFS Second Chances? I loved David getting his comeuppance ! ha! Finally!
I was even watching last week I think it was - when he was doing his "living for a week" with each woman. I swear I heard him tell each one he loved them at that they were "the one" he wanted to be with.

I never trusted that guy, thought "evil" was lurking beneath.

Old 07-14-2017, 10:00 AM

3,662 posts, read 2,943,593 times
Just finished watching the latest episode. Wow is Sheila ever the tough one. This is what the 3rd " I am over this" triad. If I was Nate I would run for cover and say its time to go to Tijuana and have some real fun.

Old 07-14-2017, 07:02 PM

356 posts, read 281,590 times
I totally agree about Sheila. Unless there is a lot of stuff going on with Nate off camera, she is way out of line! Every time they have a disagreement she says he disrespected her and that she's done with him. He is being really patient, but man, he deserves more. It looks like he's really trying and she moves forward a little bit, then has a blowup. She almost seems bi-polar or something. Nate will never win in this relationship. He will give and give and give until he's totally spent.

And Danielle, WTH? So has she not had sex with guys until she's dated them for months? They have been living together! Sorry to say, she is just not that into him. And he seems like a really nice guy, and for being so young he seems to have his poop in a group. He's another one who will give and give and give until he's totally spent.

I think Anthony and Ashley seem okay. She seems to make a big deal out of how he talks to her.

Old 07-14-2017, 07:54 PM

5,589 posts, read 8,402,263 times
All right, first: Has everyone heard the gossip about Nick from last season? As you know, he and Sonya split in January. He's now with one of the hosts on Afterbuzz, which does on-line reviews after the shows. And she, Heather the host, is now 9 weeks pregnant with his twins!!! It is a complete scandal, because she's a "relationship coach". He was not an official client, but still. And Sonya posted some very irate things on Twitter after Nick announced it. To the effect that he must've been with Heather while they were still "working on" the marriage.

OK, well aside from all that, I cannot stand Sheila either. She is pretending on Twitter that she's getting the bad edit, but I'm sorry, you don't keep saying "I'm done", "you disgust me", etc., every time you have an argument. Although, she's kind of giving spoilers on Twitter that they're still together. And the show took away her official show twitter account.

Cory is also mad that they keep showing him talking about the lack of sex. I don't really hold out much hope for that marriage. I don't think she is into him at all.

Old 07-27-2017, 04:02 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,791,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
Thanks Pippy! I realize I don't know when anything is on since I wait for the recording.
2+ hour season finale tonight. Begins at 7 cst

Old 07-27-2017, 05:33 PM

15,638 posts, read 26,251,926 times
I'm predicting another 3 for 3 divorce.... and they really need to stop this. The professionals obviously suck at their jobs.

Old 07-27-2017, 09:31 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,791,113 times
wow--I am surprised. Had no doubt Ashley and Anthony would make it but the other 2 couples........

Old 07-28-2017, 12:34 AM

15,638 posts, read 26,251,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
wow--I am surprised. Had no doubt Ashley and Anthony would make it but the other 2 couples........

Isn't next week a reunion show? Just wait.

Old 07-28-2017, 04:18 AM

4,725 posts, read 4,417,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallysmom View Post
Isn't next week a reunion show? Just wait.

I haven't watched the series faithfully but had seen several episodes and man oh man I was surprised that 3 for 3.
The editing is so strong that looking at the previews of the reunion show they sure make it look like there will be big drama. They sure did make it look like a cliffhanger. guess we have to tune in and see
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV