Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2019, 08:57 AM

1,428 posts, read 1,408,437 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kab0906 View Post
Ok, I have to say the only thought running through my mind was

Spoiler
If the horn can impart so much power, why didn't Lucifer use it? Because he's an angel and would have been able to read the inscription. *sigh* I hate sloppy writing.
Spoiler
I know right? How did the horn become all brand new all of a sudden. If it had that much power. Crowley was the king of hell at one point, he could have used it. Probably could have used it against Abadon, I would think.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2019, 04:12 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,634,960 times
New episode tonight after 2 weeks..hmmmm...where is Cas?

The world wonders..

Maybe he is looking for the 3rd Winchester boy..Heard he just got out of his cage..

Old 11-08-2019, 06:40 PM

7,251 posts, read 7,089,343 times
Best episode in a while. If they can keep this quality of writing this will end well …. Or end badly, as foretold.

Old 11-11-2019, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Best episode in a while. If they can keep this quality of writing this will end well …. Or end badly, as foretold.
Nice to see Becky again, good to see she has grown into a mature woman. I hope God
Spoiler
didn't murder her and her children

Old 11-22-2019, 11:45 AM

Well that eppy bored me to tears.

Spoiler
After Sam said they could bring Eileen back, I tuned out. I came back to her being alive again, somewhere towards the end. But really, out of all the people they could have brought back to life, why her? They could have brought back Jo, Ellen or Pamela. I mean, I like her spunk but I’m not a fan. I thought she and Sam has some romantic interest in each other, so I wonder if they brought her back so Sam can have a love interest in the end.

And I didn’t like the sub-plot with Cas. Just couldn’t hold my interest.

Last week’s eppy-I hope that isn’t the last “we fight” speech we hear from the boys. Poor Dean is just done after Chuck. He’s gotta get his mojo back.

Old 11-24-2019, 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaynaydee View Post
Well that eppy bored me to tears.

Spoiler
After Sam said they could bring Eileen back, I tuned out. I came back to her being alive again, somewhere towards the end. But really, out of all the people they could have brought back to life, why her? They could have brought back Jo, Ellen or Pamela. I mean, I like her spunk but I’m not a fan. I thought she and Sam has some romantic interest in each other, so I wonder if they brought her back so Sam can have a love interest in the end.

And I didn’t like the sub-plot with Cas. Just couldn’t hold my interest.

Last week’s eppy-I hope that isn’t the last “we fight” speech we hear from the boys. Poor Dean is just done after Chuck. He’s gotta get his mojo back.
Wow..
Spoiler
I for one loved that they brought Eileen back. She is such a sweet character that was murdered by Ketch with a freakin hellhound
one of the worst ways to go.

I have a feeling she is the key to stopping Chuck.

Plus..she can join the wayward sisters!

Old 11-24-2019, 02:02 PM

That would be nice if we can get a wayward sisters episode.

Spoiler
Yea, that was horrible how she died and that Ketch was behind it. I actually grew to like Ketch, though. I would have loved to see what he and Rowena would have gotten themselves into. They way they were ogling each other...

Old 11-25-2019, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaynaydee View Post
That would be nice if we can get a wayward sisters episode.

Spoiler
Yea, that was horrible how she died and that Ketch was behind it. I actually grew to like Ketch, though. I would have loved to see what he and Rowena would have gotten themselves into. They way they were ogling each other...
They are probably ruling hell together!

Old 12-06-2019, 08:50 AM

7,251 posts, read 7,089,343 times
This week, boring. Next week, finally!!!

Old 12-06-2019, 02:18 PM

Quote:
This week, boring. Next week, finally!!!
I know right!!! I’ve been waiting for this!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV