Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-23-2023, 08:09 AM

5,424 posts, read 3,496,673 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
Amy said that Tammy's husband went to that nursing facility because Tammy was there. It sounds like he watched the show, kept up on them. He's a BIG guy who doesn't appear to be losing any weight. I'd call BS on him dieting.
I wonder if the clothes (black dress pants/white button down shirt) he could not fit into were ones he brought with he when he entered the facility? If so, then he has gained weight since being there.

I didn't catch the part where Amy's husband was working, thanks for the info!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2023, 06:55 PM

2,035 posts, read 3,353,068 times
Quote:
Amy said that Tammy's husband went to that nursing facility because Tammy was there. It sounds like he watched the show, kept up on them. He's a BIG guy who doesn't appear to be losing any weight.

That's kind of creepy. I did see that he said it was because he thought if she could do it, then HE could too. But if he just wanted to hook up with her that's weird. I guess time will tell.

Old 03-24-2023, 08:35 PM

9,913 posts, read 9,596,106 times
So, the last episode proved that they got married. Did they get legally married though (getting a marriage certificate). ???

There was talk on the internet that they did not really get married but just a pretend marriage for show.. But apparently it appears they really did get married.

So im still skeptical, since this is a reality show, and i have my cynicism lol. Did they really truly get legally married for real?

Old 03-25-2023, 03:42 PM

1,347 posts, read 946,183 times
Quote:
I agree. It's stupid to divorce Michael. I don't know what she's thinking. Can she really think being a single parent is easier? Maybe she'll hire a nanny.
He is the one who filed for divorce, according to the linked article a couple posts above. He's divorcing her.

Old 03-25-2023, 08:20 PM

21,884 posts, read 12,981,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoMeO View Post
So, the last episode proved that they got married. Did they get legally married though (getting a marriage certificate). ???

There was talk on the internet that they did not really get married but just a pretend marriage for show.. But apparently it appears they really did get married.

So im still skeptical, since this is a reality show, and i have my cynicism lol. Did they really truly get legally married for real?
I read that no marriage license was filed, so probably not...

I also wonder if the divorce is for real or for ratings (or another season).

Even if legal papers are filed, they can always be withdrawn.

Old 03-29-2023, 06:53 AM

23,869 posts, read 33,575,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyDancer View Post
He is the one who filed for divorce, according to the linked article a couple posts above. He's divorcing her.

I know, I'm the one who posted it.

Amy started it by moving out with the kids. It's probably t!t for tat

Old 04-05-2023, 02:08 PM

21,942 posts, read 9,513,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellybean50 View Post
That's kind of creepy. I did see that he said it was because he thought if she could do it, then HE could too. But if he just wanted to hook up with her that's weird. I guess time will tell.
The odd part was, in prior seasons, she was a despicable character. Makes one wonder what he saw in her. She is much nicer now...maybe it was the drugs and alcohol?

Old 04-10-2023, 06:29 AM

23,869 posts, read 33,575,259 times
'1000-Lb Sisters' Star Tammy Slaton Drops Subtle Hint She May Be Single Again
The TLC personality got married only five months ago.

Quote:
1000-Lb Sisters star Tammy Slaton has fans wondering about her relationship status following an eyebrow-raising change on her social media. Specifically, after previously going by her married surname Willingham on TikTok, the TLC personality has edited her bio to read: Tammy Slaton.

Eagle-eyed fans were quick to spot the change and made sure to ask the reality TV star about the edit in her latest upload. Case in point: One follower bluntly wrote in the comments, "No more Tammy Willingham?"

Another fan went a more subtle route, inquiring, "Tammy how is married life?"

While Slaton hasn't commented on the name change, her husband Caleb Willingham has been noticeably MIA from her social media accounts.

Old 04-10-2023, 06:31 AM

739 posts, read 412,349 times
I believe anyone who likes to watch others struggle in life like this is sick mentality.

Old 04-10-2023, 07:58 AM

21,884 posts, read 12,981,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by H8t3rs View Post
I believe anyone who likes to watch others struggle in life like this is sick mentality.
What it IS is very human for myriad complicated reasons you may not understand if you think in such black-and-white terms.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV