Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2021, 12:39 PM

130,624 posts, read 12,166,919 times

Advertisements

How bad must that shrimp dish taste, to be the one who lost, even worse than the dish with the dirty, uncleaned shrimp? For me, the uncleaned shrimp would have been an automatic loss.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2021, 04:45 PM

6,162 posts, read 4,545,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evening sun View Post
How bad must that shrimp dish taste, to be the one who lost, even worse than the dish with the dirty, uncleaned shrimp? For me, the uncleaned shrimp would have been an automatic loss.
I agree - except I couldn't decide between the unclean one and the raw one.

Old 01-17-2021, 06:30 PM

130,624 posts, read 12,166,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC refugee View Post
I agree - except I couldn't decide between the unclean one and the raw one.
Fair point.

Old 01-20-2021, 08:13 PM

8,805 posts, read 10,259,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stripes17 View Post
That dude Marc is so energetic, it's annoying!

Kind of surprising how that tall blonde girl just shut down and then started crying over it. I thought she was stronger than that.

How was it even choice at the end between Elliott and Drew? And that Marc guy tried to sell Drew down the river with the "why he was nominated" spiel. At least that Drew guy tried. Elliott just wasted precious o2 in the room.

Note - Is this season a repeat? I just looked online to see the cast and I saw all the episode summaries posted for the entire season.

Yeah I just looked at Wikipedia and low and behold the whole thing is there, I guess someone leaked it. Kind of ruined the fun but whatever, I'll still watch for the laughs

Old 01-21-2021, 12:59 PM

45,502 posts, read 60,734,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canes2006Champs View Post
Yeah I just looked at Wikipedia and low and behold the whole thing is there, I guess someone leaked it. Kind of ruined the fun but whatever, I'll still watch for the laughs
It wasn't really leaked. It was already shown last October in the UK.

Old 01-21-2021, 06:51 PM

8,877 posts, read 13,930,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canes2006Champs View Post
Lucky for me that I can't even remember what I ate for lunch yesterday. I don't recall anything I read about the season other than who the winner was. So aside from that, I can still be surprised each week until the finale.

Old 01-21-2021, 10:06 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,463,835 times
It's all new to me, I'm not going to go looking up what's coming on future episodes. I do not get why the women put up the two they did, knowing exactly which chefs were in Gordon's crosshairs during the whole service.

And what was up with that manic episode coming out of the limo? What goes through the minds of people with that much desperation for attention?

Old 01-21-2021, 10:34 PM

14,706 posts, read 14,683,187 times
I watched the show its first few seasons, but cannot stand how they have him ham it up for this network. Seeing him on the BBC shows and now on his Discovery travel show, with him actually being what appears to be himself (affable and likeable) makes Hell's Kitchen that much more ridiculous.

Old 01-22-2021, 12:22 AM

20,731 posts, read 4,480,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
I watched the show its first few seasons, but cannot stand how they have him ham it up for this network. Seeing him on the BBC shows and now on his Discovery travel show, with him actually being what appears to be himself (affable and likeable) makes Hell's Kitchen that much more ridiculous.
I've seen several of his other shows. Most were decent, but many got too repetitive.

The reason I stick with Hell's Kitchen is to see how many of these "Chefs" that can't cook.
For petes sake you have a famous menu to learn, learn it before you get on the show.

These dishes are not too hard to cook.

Pan-Seared Scallops
Lobster Risotto
Beef Wellington
Crispy Skin Salmon
Sea Bass

Old 01-22-2021, 07:54 PM

8,877 posts, read 13,930,554 times
Well, they definitely sent home the correct person.

Does anyone else dislike that little guy Marc as much as I do?

Him and Declan remind me of these two...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVNHcob3oJg
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV