Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-25-2021, 06:08 AM

8,754 posts, read 5,042,001 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Blue View Post
^ Right, didn't like Dawson either back in the 80s. He kept kissing everyone on the lips...nasty!
The women loved it. They would of complained, if he didn`t give them a peck. I would rather a peck by Richard, then having Steve in my face.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2021, 10:15 AM

32,944 posts, read 3,925,477 times
Quote:
^ Right, didn't like Dawson either back in the 80s. He kept kissing everyone on the lips...nasty!
Yes, nasty is a good word for it. Dawson thought he was a gift to women. Those women had low standards.

Old 02-25-2021, 10:46 AM

20,620 posts, read 4,409,428 times
Quote:

There's an episode I remember seeing Dawson kissing a young girl on the hand or cheek. She was 11 years old at the time. Dawson (on camera) tells the producer off screen to make a note to visit the girls
town in 7 years.

Old 02-25-2021, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk4042C View Post

There's an episode I remember seeing Dawson kissing a young girl on the hand or cheek. She was 11 years old at the time. Dawson (on camera) tells the producer off screen to make a note to visit the girls
town in 7 years.
Have you ever seen the old Match Game with Gene Rayburn. He was always all over the women, rubbing their back, and moving in close to them, commenting on their purfume, and the size of their breast. Dawson was mild in comparison. Back then it was all in fun.

Old 02-25-2021, 10:02 PM

20,620 posts, read 4,409,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcandme View Post
Have you ever seen the old Match Game with Gene Rayburn. He was always all over the women, rubbing their back, and moving in close to them, commenting on their purfume, and the size of their breast. Dawson was mild in comparison. Back then it was all in fun.
I watch those shows everyday. Those are "women", Dawson was going after a little girl. Big difference.

Old 02-26-2021, 06:00 AM

Quote:
I watch those shows everyday. Those are "women", Dawson was going after a little girl. Big difference.
I didn`t see the clip, but how was he going after her? In seven years, she would be 18. Think it, was taken out of context.

Old 02-26-2021, 06:21 AM

16,414 posts, read 12,487,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcandme View Post
I didn`t see the clip, but how was he going after her? In seven years, she would be 18. Think it, was taken out of context.
You don't think it's skeevy for a grown many to mention on national TV that he finds an 11 year old so appealing that he wants to find her again when she's legal?

BARF

Old 02-26-2021, 08:33 AM

12,767 posts, read 14,959,782 times
Quote:

town in 7 years.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hertfordshire View Post
You don't think it's skeevy for a grown many to mention on national TV that he finds an 11 year old so appealing that he wants to find her again when she's legal?

BARF

I agree that Richard Dawson must have been a disgusting pervert in his personal life. He couldn't contain himself hardly ON CAMERA, so I'm sure some of us shudder at what he did in his real life.

Also, his 2nd wife, Gretchen Johnson, was 34 yrs YOUNGER than him. He was 61 when he met her at 27. Sure, she was a legal adult, but that shows how much he probably always loved the MUCH, MUCH, MUCH younger gals. I rest my case!

BTW, I think I liked John O’Hurley the most of all the FF hosts.

Old 02-26-2021, 09:33 AM

11,337 posts, read 16,691,416 times
So it looks like the main feature of the host needs to be a perv.

Old 02-26-2021, 12:13 PM

32,944 posts, read 3,925,477 times
Quote:
I agree that Richard Dawson must have been a disgusting pervert in his personal life. He couldn't contain himself hardly ON CAMERA, so I'm sure some of us shudder at what he did in his real life.

Also, his 2nd wife, Gretchen Johnson, was 34 yrs YOUNGER than him. He was 61 when he met her at 27. Sure, she was a legal adult, but that shows how much he probably always loved the MUCH, MUCH, MUCH younger gals. I rest my case!

BTW, I think I liked John O’Hurley the most of all the FF hosts.
Yes, John O'Hurley was a good host. I saw him in an interview not too long ago where he said that it wasn't a family friendly show and that was one of the reasons why he left the show. Good for him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV