Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-09-2021, 02:34 PM

5,097 posts, read 6,371,320 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
Yes that seemed odd. He actually said he was ashamed to go to his family for help on this.

Also, she must have been seeing a doctor regularly since she was pregnant. Why didnt she seek help from that doctor.
Exactly. Her Dr. could have helped her. And why would he feel ashamed when he has openly been having mental health issues for years. None of it makes sense. Hence, I can't believe either one of them.

Old 03-09-2021, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXRunner View Post
I'm starting to think the dad might be the sane one in the family.

"The "whole thing about color and the baby's skin color is bull****," Thomas claimed."
Piers Morgan "On Monday, while discussing Meghan's interview, Morgan said, "I don’t believe a word she says, Meghan Markle. I wouldn't believe her if she read me a weather report."
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...163602064.html

I think I'm right there with Piers Morgan. The Queen's response was classy at least...

"The whole family is saddened to learn the full extent of how challenging the last few years have been for Harry and Meghan. The issues raised, particularly that of race, are concerning. While some recollections may vary, they are taken very seriously and will be addressed by the family privately. Harry, Meghan and Archie will always be much loved family members."
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...163602064.html
I just heard Thomas Markle interviewed and was not impressed with him at all and never have been. I think in the long run he was looking for pay outs and he always sounds like he's whining.

I do agree with Piers Morgan on his assessment of Meghan. Although, he is a brut about how he states it.

Old 03-09-2021, 02:54 PM

29,791 posts, read 34,596,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brava4 View Post
I do agree with Piers Morgan on his assessment of Meghan. Although, he is a brut about how he states it.
Morgan did just lose his job on UK morning television for his attitude and comments toward Markle, so he might not be the most reliable narrator.

Old 03-09-2021, 03:00 PM

2,633 posts, read 2,693,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
Morgan did just lose his job on UK morning television for his attitude and comments toward Markle, so he might not be the most reliable narrator.
Losing his job on a mainstream news show would make me trust him more.

Old 03-09-2021, 03:04 PM

Quote:
It's always how Piers Morgan presents things. He would rather beat you over the head instead of just talking normally. If he lost his job, oh well.

It actually looks like Piers Morgan resigned, not fired.

https://variety.com/2021/tv/global/p...ts-1234925643/

Old 03-09-2021, 03:06 PM

2,633 posts, read 2,693,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brava4 View Post
I just heard Thomas Markle interviewed and was not impressed with him at all and never have been. I think in the long run he was looking for pay outs and he always sounds like he's whining.

The point I was making was that the whole family might be insane. At first I thought it was just the dad, now I think it's all of them.

The craziest thing is that the U.S. media is supporting Meghan's public tantrum. What happened to not publishing something without evidence? They allow Meghan a public outlet for hurling allegations with zero proof. Besides attention, what is the goal here?

Old 03-09-2021, 03:09 PM

22,125 posts, read 13,239,945 times
Does that really surprise you about the U.S. media? Where have you been???

Old 03-09-2021, 03:11 PM

15,573 posts, read 10,586,171 times
Quote:
When it comes to cancel culture, the media sticks together. It's all such a farce.

Old 03-09-2021, 03:13 PM

Quote:
The point I was making was that the whole family might be insane. At first I thought it was just the dad, now I think it's all of them.

The craziest thing is that the U.S. media is supporting Meghan's public tantrum. What happened to not publishing something without evidence? They allow Meghan a public outlet for hurling allegations with zero proof. Besides attention, what is the goal here?
I get it, I misunderstood your previous comment about the dad.

Old 03-09-2021, 03:24 PM

29,791 posts, read 34,596,352 times
Quote:
Proof of what, though? How is this any different than any other interview that any celebrity has ever done with Oprah, or Larry King, or David Letterman?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV