Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-10-2021, 10:02 AM

2,530 posts, read 2,089,685 times

Advertisements

Yep Harry didn't know he was trapped until he met Megan. And his brother and father are trapped too, they just don't know it. Actually, they all can leave anytime they want. They just don't want to. ...qoute from james112
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yes, after MM told Harry he was trapped. she also informed him, because he didn't know, that Charles and William are also trapped. jmo

Boy, that MM is a smart cookie. (sarcasm)

Old 03-10-2021, 10:08 AM

67,650 posts, read 61,270,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
Apparently used to play princess quite a bit as a kid. How hard can it be to curtsy?
Heck, if I was going to go to functions, meet the Queen, etc. you can bet I'd be googling stuff, learning on my own, maybe even using some of my personal funds (it's not like MM was poor when she met Harry) to get some training on my own, especially prior to being engaged!

Old 03-10-2021, 10:19 AM

728 posts, read 304,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by otterhere View Post
As in "tough as nails." What Meghan IS is a narcissist and most likely sociopath.

Narcissism comes from love of self on account of one's positive superior qualities. Meghan has none. She has low self-esteem and could scratch your eyes out if you looked at her the wrong way.

Old 03-10-2021, 10:24 AM

Quote:
It's not that she doesn't know how to curtsy. Or didn't know that she was supposed to curtsy. Or that she feels awkward curtsying. It's that it's an affront to her massive ego.

She has the ego of an ugly fat girl strutting in a Miss Universe beauty pageant. And she wants the crown. Now, that kind of ego is a scary thing.

Old 03-10-2021, 10:29 AM

13,388 posts, read 6,474,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
Heck, if I was going to go to functions, meet the Queen, etc. you can bet I'd be googling stuff, learning on my own, maybe even using some of my personal funds (it's not like MM was poor when she met Harry) to get some training on my own, especially prior to being engaged!
Most of us would be looking up the protocol or getting advice from someone even if we were just having a one time meeting with the Queen for some reason.

And, she expects us to believe she had not a care about any of this? Too ridiculous.

More interesting in all this is that the Queen still casually hangs out with Fergie!

Old 03-10-2021, 10:33 AM

21,514 posts, read 10,638,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chenping View Post
Let's face it, people are like horses. A quarter horse can't be trained to run in a race like a thoroughbred.
Well, I disagree about that. Meghan could be trained, but as an American she probably had no desire to run the race. I can’t say I blame her. I just wish they would have gone out to pasture and not thrown the family under the bus. That wasn’t necessary.

Old 03-10-2021, 10:43 AM

21,514 posts, read 10,638,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
She got training beforehand like everyone does. I’ve seen multiple interviews over the years where people talk about having to learn Royal protocol prior to meeting Queen Elizabeth. I got the impression that Meghan just assumed that stuff wouldn’t be required to meet her future grandmother-in-law, as if they were equals. Typical American ignorance, or so she says. I have a hard time believing Harry didn’t mention that until they were on the way for their audience with the Queen.

Old 03-10-2021, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
Well, I disagree about that. Meghan could be trained, but as an American she probably had no desire to run the race. I can’t say I blame her. I just wish they would have gone out to pasture and not thrown the family under the bus. That wasn’t necessary.

But Meghan doesn't want to be trained! She wants to be celebrated for who she is. If she doesn't want to run the race, then don't try to strut with the contenders in the Kentucky Derby.

She is a donkey, an ass. An ugly girl looks three times as bad in a bevy of beauties. And she insisted on being a princess riding in a horse and carriage.

Old 03-10-2021, 10:59 AM

10,041 posts, read 9,545,538 times
Quote:
It's not that she doesn't know how to curtsy. Or didn't know that she was supposed to curtsy. Or that she feels awkward curtsying. It's that it's an affront to her massive ego.
Heck, all she had to do is watch the old episode of I Love Lucy where Lucy met the Queen. Or like many said, google it. So I’m not buying it as an excuse. I agree with you, it’s an ego thing.

Old 03-10-2021, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VLWH View Post
Heck, all she had to do is watch the old episode of I Love Lucy where Lucy met the Queen. Or like many said, google it. So I’m not buying it as an excuse. I agree with you, it’s an ego thing.

She doesn't have an ego. She has a chip on her shoulder. She is a hurt bird with no wings and wants to fly with eagles.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV