Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2021, 01:56 AM

10,837 posts, read 4,380,348 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TamaraSavannah View Post
Generally speaking, do the troubles of life at least mentally hang over their heads past "this week"?
In the 2nd season of POF, it focused on a character who suffered from
Spoiler
bipolar disorder and depression
, and that story arc lasted the entire season (22 episodes).

In the 3rd season of POF, it focused on a character who suffered from
Spoiler
alcoholism
, and that story arc lasted the entire season (25 episodes).
So yeah, the troubles of life last a lot longer than "this week".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Blue View Post
For some unknown reason, I never seemed to have any intrest in watching Party of Five & I never saw an episode...not when it originally aired & not now, but I know of the actors in it. But maybe I should start watching. I don't doubt that it's probably good.

What network channel or streaming service does it show on these days?
I'm not sure, because I've only watched it on DVD.
Its a great show, but it has ZERO comedic scenes/lines, literally none that I can recall.
And its the opposite of uplifting, because its very close to real life, where most things don't end well....
That's why I like it so much, I don't like comedy in a drama series, and I don't like happy endings.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2021, 04:45 AM

23,652 posts, read 14,051,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Blue View Post
For some unknown reason, I never seemed to have any intrest in watching Party of Five & I never saw an episode...not when it originally aired & not now, but I know of the actors in it. But maybe I should start watching. I don't doubt that it's probably good.
We-ll, it is where Jennifer Love Hewitt got her start and introduced her hot, tight, energetic body to the world.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV