Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2021, 05:43 PM

2,127 posts, read 1,797,037 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wit-nit View Post
"Expect the unexpected" is coming up soon, so there will probably be a break up of the card groups where everyone is on their own and alliances will probably fall completely apart.
Yeah it will be, one of the annoying thing about these forced groups is that they always end it after a few weeks and those groups rarely stick after they are split up. I think the ones that are going to do well are the ones that are building individual connections vs group based alliances.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2021, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioJB View Post
Tiffany & Xavier look to be the favorites to win, although Kyland is doing a good of keeping a low profile (from the little I've seen this week), so he could find his way into the final two. If Sarah Beth was playing a quieter game I'd think she'd have a shot, but she's giving her opinion too much of who should leave this week. Puts a target on her back.
I think my money may be on Tiffany this alliance chart is a good illustration of why she will probably be safe for a long while. Unless her deals get blown up soon, it looks like she nearly has everyone having her back more than anyone else.

Old 08-05-2021, 08:10 PM

1 posts, read 758 times
Default Not true

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCDave View Post
There have been all white alliances in almost every season.
It's true there have been all white alliances in the past but they were not formed solely based on race. They did not form the alliance with the idea a protecting each other because they were white.
The cookout Alliance was formed solely based on the race of its members. You have never seen white people say a white person has to win. But you have seen them say a black person needs to win this season. That is racist. It needs to be color blind based solely on character, personality, and gameplay.

Old 08-06-2021, 06:31 AM

6,904 posts, read 7,610,448 times
Tiffany's plan going forward is GENIUS! She's got to be one of the best BB players ever.

Old 08-06-2021, 06:36 AM

5,520 posts, read 7,115,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 601halfdozen0theother View Post
Tiffany's plan going forward is GENIUS! She's got to be one of the best BB players ever.
I agree, she is smart and I hope she goes all the way.

Old 08-06-2021, 01:08 PM

130,455 posts, read 12,124,678 times
I don't have a problem with the cookout alliance. It's about time. If it was a bunch of white new yorkers, no one would bat an eye. People do stick & congregate together based on common backgrounds.

I have been mad at the females in the game before, as they wouldn't start a female alliance & were picked off one by one by the frat boys.

Old 08-06-2021, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 601halfdozen0theother View Post
If they actually make it to the final 6 I think that they will be up there with the Brigade if not better. So far they have remained secret and loyal. There have been a few emotional players but they have managed to keep it together. The sad thing is no one is ever to give it the credit it deserves because it was formed by all of the Black people

Old 08-07-2021, 08:59 AM

6,381 posts, read 5,501,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCDave View Post
There have been all white alliances in almost every season. Blacks have been targeted regularly and couldn't fight back because they didn't have the numbers. Now they have the numbers and are taking advantage of it. I don't see a problem. They're playing the game.
Seriously the white fragility on display here over a reality show is exhausting for me to read even as a white guy.

The Cookout is probably one of the strongest alliances in BB history will be interesting to see how far they go. It isn't "blacks vs everyone else"....it's the black houseguest supporting one another while also working with other houseguests. If you have a problem with this...that's on you.

If you haven't noticed the frat-boy (and girl) alliances, usually all white, dominating every single season of the show thus far....that's also on you.

This season is refreshing in that everyone is, for the most part, likeable. Brent and Frenchie couldn't keep their mouths shut and got on everyone's nerves but they weren't as "villain" worthy as some of the others in the past (mostly Paul, that guy was the worst to watch, along with Christmas).

Old 08-07-2021, 10:08 AM

10,179 posts, read 11,168,640 times
Azah is my favorite. She is down to earth. I cannot stomach - the rapper Girl. I can't even remember her name, that's how much she annoys me.

But, this season is very predictable. I'm just not into. It's run it's course for me. And, I've watched every single season.

Old 08-07-2021, 10:36 PM

2,068 posts, read 1,000,145 times
Six to six, and one of the six is not white.

The racist Cookout has its house in order.

Tiffany? She will go down in history as the racist manipulator of BB.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV