Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2021, 05:58 AM

2,738 posts, read 2,250,360 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by VLWH View Post
My issues aren’t with the players, but with the network. You know had a white group discussed whites sticking together in an alliance, the network would of had a fit.
I am sure this show was recast like Survivor was to put more blacks in it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2021, 08:47 AM

10,041 posts, read 9,545,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shellymdnv View Post
But the vast majority of alliances that were formed at the beginning of a season were all something. Usually all white and male. There have be thoughts of all female alliances but they never seem to come together. Could you please point me to another 6 person alliance that was formed by the players in the first few weeks that weren't all white.
Re-read my post.

Old 08-21-2021, 07:34 PM

1,906 posts, read 2,274,225 times
I think it's funny when Julie asks evicted house guests why they were voted out, and they say things like people thought I was the threat or I would have beaten them in the finals. No, the real reason is that there is a secret alliance that you don't know about.

The house is full of secrets, but they seem to be oblivious to the fact that something might be going on that they don't know about.

If you're not in an alliance that is controlling the strategy, then you are going to be voted out more sooner than later. Why do people not realize that? They need to be working harder to try to figure out who's running things.

Old 08-22-2021, 09:08 PM

10,041 posts, read 9,545,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
It's definitely woke. Between your race and sexual preference - the push was on for being woke. I don't like any groupings as the stronger people or "cool kids" always vote out those less popular. The face that Xzavier and others aknowledged that the POC had to stay together is what has people upset.

Derek X is Asian but not included in the cook out. Alyssa is Mexican but was not included. The group is made up of blacks - 6 of 16 contestants when blacks account for 13% of the population.

Funny thing is - the majority of Americans don't even look at a person's color but their character. My favorites this year were Britini, both Dereks and Azah
Proof that CBS stacked the numbers in order help ensure a black winner. The real test is does how silent the network is when several of the players are discussing removing all non-black players.

You really think the network would be silent if white players sat around and discussed removing all non-white players. You could imagine the outrage, and the outrage would be justified.

This season shall be known as the “season of racism”.

Old 08-22-2021, 11:30 PM

9,807 posts, read 7,540,027 times
This week couldn't have turned out more badly for Sarah Beth or Derek X (or Derex as I like to call him).

I can't say much for DX because the veto still hasn't been shown, but he could've saved himself without the veto by playing the roulette wheel. At first I thought Hannah also played (because she told people she was going to play but "throw it" if you could even do that) so the fact he only had to beat Alyssa at it, which I think he would've done easily was just a terrible decision! As for SB now.....I don't think this is nearly as bad as Frenchie's HOH in week 1 because he literally made the entire house mad, but this is pretty terrible so far. Basically Kyland won back to back HOH's without it being the final 3 or a power! Targeting someone that wants to work with you (Claire) and someone that really isn't going after you because they have bigger fish to fry than you is awful! And also, they didn't show this either in the episode, but once SB was done with the one on one's, Kyland literally cuddled with SB in the HOH suite for 4 hours and manipulated her into nominating Claire because she was set on Xavier at first before that 4 hour conversation happened. Now if the veto gets used SB could actually make a big potentially game-changing move, but we'll see who gets picked to play for the veto and wins the veto and whether it gets used, which I posted the results of in the spoilers thread if you really can't wait until Wednesday night.

Old 08-23-2021, 11:13 AM

11,912 posts, read 5,889,760 times
Well feedback on Facebook and the weekly ratings show the public doesn't like how the show is playing out. And thy picked a lot of stupid people that those not in the cook out can't see what's going on boggles my mind.

I haven't watched all week but did watch the last episode while taking a break. The way Tiffany went after Big D burned my butt. The woman has a real attitude problem that doesn't sit well with me. She was one of the ones I liked in the beginning but I can't wait until she goes home.

Old 08-28-2021, 03:41 AM

10,481 posts, read 25,340,188 times
I started watching this show once a week. On eviction day only. Once all the white people are gone, I am done watching. I know their stupid agenda. If they keep doing this with all the shows, they won't have much of an audience left. I hope they don't wreck Survivor like that.

Old 08-28-2021, 08:55 PM

861 posts, read 1,150,590 times
Wow. I hope all you commenters are getting your white sheets dry cleaned for the finale. What a bunch of racist crap you are spewing.

Old 08-29-2021, 04:29 AM

11,912 posts, read 5,889,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryDactyls View Post
Wow. I hope all you commenters are getting your white sheets dry cleaned for the finale. What a bunch of racist crap you are spewing.
Uncalled for and this is why the majority of Americans are fed up with the carp from the left leaners like you. People are upset not because of the color of the people but because of how this season was manipulated in the guise of being woke.

I could care what color your skin is, what your religion is or who you choose to sleep with - but I do care about character.

This alliance are doing the same thing and talking the same way that bigoted whites are accused of doing and yet they are not called out like has happened in the past if a white contestant says something racist. That's what it all comes down to. Not about color but fairness and equality.

My observations - X is going to win if someone doesn't take him out. Although I don't care for Tiffany's attitude - the girl is playing the game hard - she just has to think about the bigger picture and the fact that either Ky or X will win all physical competitions and neither are dumb. They have to move on one of them sooner rather than later.

Old 08-29-2021, 04:54 AM

10,481 posts, read 25,340,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryDactyls View Post

Funny. The only racists right now are the producers of Big Brother. And all of the people that cry racist on just about anything because they do not know the meaning of the word. To be a racist, you just cannot tolerate a certain race. That is it. No weird hidden agenda.
I have plenty of mixed races in my family tree and we love them all just the way they are. Plus, I do not even own any white sheets. But I do have some black sheets.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV