Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2021, 04:56 AM

10,481 posts, read 25,338,864 times

Advertisements

Plus, I do like Azah and big Derek. If one of them won, it would be a good thing. They seem OK for the limited amount of time I see them on Thursdays. I do not watch the feeds so don't know the real stories on everyone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2021, 10:25 AM

6,904 posts, read 7,642,886 times
Big D is a terrible person on every level. However, he or Azah will probably be dragged to the end to be the goat. The actual winner will probably be Xavier, though I wish it would be Tiff. She's been playing the best game, but lately has sacrificed her own pawns for the good of her group.

To me, this has been the best ever cast of Big Brother, and the most fun season to watch. Hopefully their popularity will convince producers not to just cast dumb dude bros and dudettes in seasons to come.

Old 08-29-2021, 08:21 PM

10,041 posts, read 9,544,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryDactyls View Post
Wow. I hope all you commenters are getting your white sheets dry cleaned for the finale. What a bunch of racist crap you are spewing.
What a totally ignorant post. Answer this, had all the white people in the house met and stated on air we need to vote out all non-white people, would you be okay with that?

Old 08-29-2021, 09:31 PM

131,125 posts, read 12,250,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLWH View Post
What a totally ignorant post. Answer this, had all the white people in the house met and stated on air we need to vote out all non-white people, would you be okay with that?
It can be non verbal too. The white boys have stuck together in the past. Sometimes actions speak louder than words.

I'm white & I'm glad to see the cookout. It's about time we had a good alliance that was not just white boys.

Old 08-30-2021, 06:41 AM

I tuned into about 20 minutes of this show last night because I turned on the TV and there it was, plus the coin of destiny segment was on. I no longer like big Derek. Any person stupid enough to throw a game for someone else belongs in the brain dead category. No one can think for themselves on that show. I flipped over to "Beachfront bargain hunt" on HGTV. So much better. lol

Old 08-30-2021, 08:25 AM

10,041 posts, read 9,544,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evening sun View Post
It can be non verbal too. The white boys have stuck together in the past. Sometimes actions speak louder than words.

I'm white & I'm glad to see the cookout. It's about time we had a good alliance that was not just white boys.
Ohh please, 95% of every person ever on the show has/had been in some sort of an alliance. It’s just this year the show moved even closer to a planned scripted show orchestrated by the network. They were going to do everything in their power to make sure a black person won this year. Starting off by inflating the black cast member numbers to two and half times the percentage in the USA. Not to mention allowing the alliance to form and speak freely of their plan. Yes, actions speak louder than words, in his case they spoke too.

Old 09-04-2021, 05:52 PM

11,911 posts, read 5,887,740 times
Quote:

Oh please - quit drinking the Kool Aid -Tamar Braxton won Celebrity Big Brother. Ricky Williams and Danielle Reyes were runner ups in seasons 2 and 3. Jun Song won Season 4 - Kaycee Clark won Season 20 and Josh Martinez won Season 19.

Funny how the POC Cookout gang didn't include the Asian or Mexican this year. As far as I can tell - they are POC. Despo\ite not liking her as a person - Tiff has played the best game and deserves the win - though I like Asah and Derek's personalities better.

Old 09-04-2021, 06:01 PM

5,553 posts, read 7,148,467 times
One thing I have noticed is that they are all mindful of jury management this season.

Hated seeing Sara Beth go, she was too cute.

Old 09-05-2021, 12:11 AM

It should finally get a lot more interesting when they have to turn on each other with double eviction week back to back. I don't even like anyone that is left now. Even Azah. Why can't any of the house guests ever think for themselves and not do what the HOH expects them to do? If I were in there, I would say "OK, sure" when asked to throw the challenges, vote their way etc. But then I would do it my way, win the comps, vote for who I want out. Most boring show on Earth.

Old 09-06-2021, 08:19 AM

11,911 posts, read 5,887,740 times
Quote:

That comment is so racist - the white boys stuck together! Did you ever really look at the character and attributes of these supposed white boys? The strong stick together - most are jocks or great readers of people - has nothing to do with skin color. As I've listed previously - the minorities who got far were all strong people - Danielle Reyes, Kaycee, Josh - they were good at comps, had a great read on people. Josh won more because of the hatred of Paul by those in jury but he knew who to align with to get him farther into the game.

Face it unfortunately - most often the POC were gay males or loud mouth women and be they white or black - those types of people are the first to be voted out - especially loud mouth women. Both tend to play both sides and stupidly as they are found out or make such a ruckus that people just don't want to deal with them. Doesn't matter what color you are - it's their character.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV