Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-11-2014, 09:48 AM

36,499 posts, read 54,114,938 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Thanks.

I was just curious because, normally, if they start talking about how a supposedly dead character is really alive, it means (usually) that the character is coming back, possibly played by a different actor. But the fact they keep showing a picture of Steve Burton has me a little confused because they can't very well bring Jason back with a new actor if they keep showing the picture of Steve Burton - unless the new actor is a dead ringer for him.

So, I guess what it tells me is that most likely they are not going to actually revive the character; that the character on the show who keeps saying that Jason is alive, and who has the photograph, is talking out of his butt - for reasons we will find out later.
They have showed jack picking up and staring at pictures of Phyllis as wel and it is definitely Michelle Stafford. Very confusing and teasing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2014, 03:23 PM

15,145 posts, read 27,805,301 times
Phyllis isn't technically "gone" from the show yet - she's still in her coma so of course they will still have Jack thinking about her.

Old 02-11-2014, 03:25 PM

10,662 posts, read 9,325,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgato View Post
I thought Michael Muhney's performance those last few days was incredible, too! Under normal circumstances, he would of been nominated for an emmy and would of been a strong contender. I think there may be a little hope for him being nominated but as for winning that would not be possible now. I think they have a voting system and Michael Muhney made a lot of enemies on Y&R and even on his other show where he played a sheriff.

He won't. To be nominated for a daytime Emmy the actor himself/herself has to submit a scene for which he/she hopes to be nominated. But because he was fired for the reasons we know, he can't submit his scenes, that's a sure thing.

Old 02-11-2014, 07:11 PM

8,495 posts, read 4,165,845 times
Default MM and Emmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudcaro View Post
He won't. To be nominated for a daytime Emmy the actor himself/herself has to submit a scene for which he/she hopes to be nominated. But because he was fired for the reasons we know, he can't submit his scenes, that's a sure thing.
He gave Emmy worthy performances all during the years he played Adam, and now he won't even be able to submit those last great scenes for consideration. I am pretty sure he would of won an Emmy this year, too (finally!) but now we will never know.

Old 02-14-2014, 08:54 AM

I just have to say: that dress Chloe had on was hideous

Old 02-14-2014, 06:31 PM

8,495 posts, read 4,165,845 times
Default Dress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingo13 View Post
I just have to say: that dress Chloe had on was hideous
I ditto that! Unflattering style, color - look like something out of the early 70s. I'm surprised she didn't top it off with some Grecian upper arm bracelets.

Old 02-15-2014, 05:44 AM

43,695 posts, read 44,435,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgato View Post
I ditto that! Unflattering style, color - look like something out of the early 70s. I'm surprised she didn't top it off with some Grecian upper arm bracelets.
Well she didn't stay very long at the event and now it looks like she is kidnapping Connor using the passports she stole from Chelsea.

Old 02-15-2014, 07:35 AM

19,542 posts, read 9,552,731 times
Default Anyone get to see Thurs, 2/13 epi?

I have DirecTV and usually DVR Y&R but was home that day. Not that I don't appreciate the news covering of the storm but it totally talked weather throughout the day so missed the show. I checked the Internet CBS but still couldn't find that days' show either. Don't want to watch Fri until I can see Thurs. This morning I checked Soap ch on DirecTV but see they cancelled that channel. Bummer. Maybe later today or tomorrow I'll check Internet again.

Old 02-15-2014, 08:29 AM

36,499 posts, read 54,114,938 times
HELP PLEASE

Due to our epic snow fall Wednesday and Thursday episodes were not shown. Where can I watch them for FREE online? Please post the exact link. I've been fumbling all over looking for them only to find Hulu and other things I have to sign up for and clips and recaps but I know the full episodes have to be somewhere. Many thanks.

Old 02-15-2014, 02:50 PM

I'm not going to look again but I watched it on CBS.com (the station that airs it)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV