Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-24-2015, 05:07 AM

43,695 posts, read 44,435,568 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgato View Post
My pleasure! I like Ben now, too - there was a time when his personality was changing, but now it seems he is back to Old Ben, who was a pretty nice guy. I think they are using Abbey's obsession with her career to drive a wedge between her and Ben, so that leaves an opening for Ashley even though she is trying not to be tempted by her daughter's boyfriend, but we all know it is inevitable. I do think Ben and Ashley have quite a bit of chemistry lately - it's going to be a cougar/cub story, of course with the difference in age, but Ashley looks really good for her age.
Ben looks at least 10 years older to Abby - perhaps half way agewise between Abby and Ashley. So it seems that Ben could logically go for either mother or daughter.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2015, 11:58 AM

3,138 posts, read 2,782,095 times
It looks like Y&R is in trouble...

CBS execs asking for fan opinion regarding Y&R's executive producer? | The Young and the Restless @ soapcentral.com

FOr all of you devoted fans, please fill out this survey and give the writers a piece of your mind!

Old 07-24-2015, 01:44 PM

126,288 posts, read 19,066,107 times
Watching Mariah and Kevin together I have grown quite fond of both of them. Would love to see them have a funny,caring and loving relationship and be eventually a duo. Looks like Kevin and Mariah are going fishing.Now that Sharon is pregnant as well Sage I have a feeling there could be a new story line developing,where one of them might give birth just to find out their baby never would have a chance to survive. So there could be a baby switch. Sounds familiar?
Have a good weekend EVERYONE !

Old 07-24-2015, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almrausch View Post
Watching Mariah and Kevin together I have grown quite fond of both of them. Would love to see them have a funny,caring and loving relationship and be eventually a duo. Looks like Kevin and Mariah are going fishing.Now that Sharon is pregnant as well Sage I have a feeling there could be a new story line developing,where one of them might give birth just to find out their baby never would have a chance to survive. So there could be a baby switch. Sounds familiar?
Have a good weekend EVERYONE !
It looks like Kevin and Mariah are out to prove or disprove Marisa's story about Marco being at the bottom of lake due to a car accident.

Perhaps I can imagine Sharon stealing Sage's baby if hers dies as Sharon has mental issues. But I guess since Sage was willing to substitute Adam for Gabriel, she also could do the same thing. As for the paternity test of Sage's baby even if Nick assumes the baby is his, couldn't it still be Adam's (as they share some genetic markers) without Nick knowing this (as he doesn't know Gabriel's true identity)?

Old 07-24-2015, 05:55 PM

19,222 posts, read 16,714,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erjunkee View Post
It looks like Y&R is in trouble...

CBS execs asking for fan opinion regarding Y&R's executive producer? | The Young and the Restless @ soapcentral.com

FOr all of you devoted fans, please fill out this survey and give the writers a piece of your mind!
Thanks for putting this up. I actually took the time to complete the survey. Got a lot off my chest about some of the cheesy writing and storylines. Let them know who I liked and didn't like so I feel like I got to have my say ... finally. Kudos to you, erjunkee

Old 07-24-2015, 06:19 PM

3,138 posts, read 2,782,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
Thanks for putting this up. I actually took the time to complete the survey. Got a lot off my chest about some of the cheesy writing and storylines. Let them know who I liked and didn't like so I feel like I got to have my say ... finally. Kudos to you, erjunkee
aww, anytime!

I let them have it about Victor!!! lol.

Old 07-24-2015, 07:55 PM

19,222 posts, read 16,714,281 times
Quote:
aww, anytime!

Way to go! I also had a bit to say about the mustache.

It was actually a pretty good survey. I hope they read all the comments from viewers. 'Course, my favorites might not be someone else's but I don't care. As long as they clean up their sloppy writing and technical mishaps, that would be a start.

Old 07-24-2015, 08:36 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,575,435 times
Quote:
aww, anytime!

Yep, Thanks for the link. I gave them a shot or two also. These people are forgetting that viewers like happy endings, and justice, once in a while. So far, all they have portrayed is Criminal behavior, cheating, murder, kidnapping, extortion, lying, deceit, and every bad trait any human can have, with no one getting caught, having to answer for their crimes, or any closure on any of the story lines. You can only do that so long without people just walking away from the cess pool they are portraying.

Its has become so far out there from any conceivable actual possibility, that I expect Martians to become involved at any time.

Old 07-24-2015, 09:49 PM

36,499 posts, read 54,114,938 times
So glad somebody sent the link. I saw the crawler on the screen this week about cbs wanting opinions but never could find this.

The one thing i emphasized to them is how often the intelligence of the viewer is insulted with ridiculous plot lines, and failure to know the relationships among the characters like their viewers do. Also stupid details like Abby pulling out her IV, leaving the hospital and then coming back like nothing happened and high fashion for supposedly poor characters and inappropriate costume for workplace and office.

Thew survey really made me think about some of the characters. I could very well do without Victor (SO OVER HIM after all these decades). Summer and Kyle even Victoria and how I want more of Billy (if played by Billy Miller),
Tracy,Ashley, Real Jack, Kevin and Mariah, Gloria, Jill and Ester even though she wasn't even mentioned. Pretty sick of Devon and Hilary and Cane and Lily but like Dylan and Sharon and Sage and Nick. Give Neil a good story line. Bring back Dru.

But realized how much I watch this simply because it has become such a habit after decades of following these characters

Old 07-25-2015, 04:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by no kudzu View Post
So glad somebody sent the link. I saw the crawler on the screen this week about cbs wanting opinions but never could find this.

The one thing i emphasized to them is how often the intelligence of the viewer is insulted with ridiculous plot lines, and failure to know the relationships among the characters like their viewers do. Also stupid details like Abby pulling out her IV, leaving the hospital and then coming back like nothing happened and high fashion for supposedly poor characters and inappropriate costume for workplace and office.

Thew survey really made me think about some of the characters. I could very well do without Victor (SO OVER HIM after all these decades). Summer and Kyle even Victoria and how I want more of Billy (if played by Billy Miller),
Tracy,Ashley, Real Jack, Kevin and Mariah, Gloria, Jill and Ester even though she wasn't even mentioned. Pretty sick of Devon and Hilary and Cane and Lily but like Dylan and Sharon and Sage and Nick. Give Neil a good story line. Bring back Dru.

But realized how much I watch this simply because it has become such a habit after decades of following these characters
I too filled out the survey. I agree with you about Victor, Devon, Hillary, Cane and Lily. As for Dru, her character is dead so it would difficult to bring her back into the show.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV