Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-28-2020, 09:28 AM

43,689 posts, read 44,435,568 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extraction View Post
That storyline came out of nowhere (might have been a Christmas feel good storyline). Nikki finds a baby on the ranch. Security spots somebody leaving the ranch who turns out to be the mother. The mother was overwhelmed with the responsibility of being a single mom. She said that the Newmans would take care of the baby better than she could. But she changed her mind and said she made a mistake by leaving her baby so she was returning to the ranch to get her, not leaving.

Nikki sets up the mother and baby with a place at New Hope. Haven't seen the mother/baby since that episode.
Thanks for clarifying that as I missed a few episodes around that time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2020, 10:27 AM

15,145 posts, read 27,805,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
I saw yesterday's episode for free on CBS.com using a computer.
Thanks - I'll check again - I was only able to find one day last week so gave up checking.

Old 01-28-2020, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingo13 View Post
Thanks - I'll check again - I was only able to find one day last week so gave up checking.
You need to go to the website on a computer and not the app on one's smartphone or tablet.

Today's episode was cut off at in the middle due to the impeachment trial. So again viewers will have to look for it on CBS's website later on today. Also the beginning (meaning the first few minutes) weren't shown on the Eastern Coast due to President Trump's press conference about his Middle East peace plan.

Old 01-28-2020, 05:04 PM

15,145 posts, read 27,805,301 times
I'll try again - I've always search for day and Young & Restless - I'll try just CBS.com (I only have desktop access) - thanks again.

Old 01-28-2020, 09:06 PM

8,495 posts, read 4,165,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
I missed some shows at that time. What baby was found at the ranch?

Adam told Chance that he is sending a monthly check to some woman that is obviously connected to the secret between Adam & Chance. I thought that perhaps it could be that woman card shark that I think Billy was associated with *(and she also seemed to know Spider/Adam) in Las Vegas to get into card games?!
It was the Christmas show and Nikki was riding around the ranch and found an abandoned baby in a basket and she brought it home, then later the mom showed up and Nikki helped her get help at a women's shelter, I think. There are some rumors earlier in the month (I just read them) about how the baby could be from a one night stand or short-lived relationship with the mom while Adam was in Vegas. They called the baby Vegas Baby, maybe that's what the monthly check is for, supporting the baby.

Old 01-28-2020, 09:08 PM

Quote:
That storyline came out of nowhere (might have been a Christmas feel good storyline). Nikki finds a baby on the ranch. Security spots somebody leaving the ranch who turns out to be the mother. The mother was overwhelmed with the responsibility of being a single mom. She said that the Newmans would take care of the baby better than she could. But she changed her mind and said she made a mistake by leaving her baby so she was returning to the ranch to get her, not leaving.

Nikki sets up the mother and baby with a place at New Hope. Haven't seen the mother/baby since that episode.
I have been missing episodes, but if there has been no mention or appearance of the mom and baby since then maybe the storyline was cut or nothing will come of it, would have been really interesting though!

Old 01-29-2020, 04:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingo13 View Post
I'll try again - I've always search for day and Young & Restless - I'll try just CBS.com (I only have desktop access) - thanks again.
Go to CBS.com and then click on shows in the upper left side. From there click on "daytime" and the last show on the list is Y&R. Desktop access is computer access and you should be able to see the most recent shows. I think usually the last 5 are available for free this way.

Why are Summer & Kyle talking with an open door?! Of course, Theo heard and will use this against Kyle in regards to Lola.

Old 01-29-2020, 06:54 AM

2,741 posts, read 1,343,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgato View Post
I have been missing episodes, but if there has been no mention or appearance of the mom and baby since then maybe the storyline was cut or nothing will come of it, would have been really interesting though!

I've read that rumor about the baby too.

I know that Chance referred to whatever happened in Vegas as a game changer. I'm under the impression that Adam saved Chance from something.

Old 01-29-2020, 09:17 PM

Quote:

I know that Chance referred to whatever happened in Vegas as a game changer. I'm under the impression that Adam saved Chance from something.
The Vegas mystery has me wondering what Chance was doing there at the same time as Adam - they have some secret between them. Chance and Abbey got so close, SO FAST!!! If there is a Vegas woman involved she may show up at some point to throw a wrench into their blossoming romance!

The Vegas Baby story would have been interesting.

Old 01-30-2020, 05:45 AM

Quote:

But now that Chelsea overheard part of Adam's phone conversation with Chance, Chelsea will be suspicious that Adam is up to something illegal/bad to do with another woman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgato View Post
The Vegas mystery has me wondering what Chance was doing there at the same time as Adam - they have some secret between them. Chance and Abbey got so close, SO FAST!!! If there is a Vegas woman involved she may show up at some point to throw a wrench into their blossoming romance!
I think Abby is beginning to regret that she encouraged Chance to go out with Phyllis. Chance isn't really committed to Abby yet and if there is another woman in Las Vegas that makes it even more complicated.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV