Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-01-2015, 04:56 AM

36,499 posts, read 54,114,938 times

Advertisements

I think Hilary will be written out and we will have to focus on the father/son problems. but I also think Kelly will become pregnant and this will make for a fascinating ride. Definitely Jack was not himself. He was a rough horrible cad.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2015, 12:57 PM

8,495 posts, read 4,165,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no kudzu View Post
I think Hilary will be written out and we will have to focus on the father/son problems. but I also think Kelly will become pregnant and this will make for a fascinating ride. Definitely Jack was not himself. He was a rough horrible cad.
Hurricane Hilary leaving wreckage in her wake - it's going to take a long time, if ever, for Neil and Devon to go back to what they were to each other. Although, it didn't sound like she was leaving after Lily visited her in the hospital, but I think if she's not pregnant, then it's exit time for her because the storyline will not go anywhere after all she said "she did" to get revenge. You are 99% right with your prediction of Kelly being pregnant - that is her only proof that she and Jack had relations. I can't see the writers going anywhere but taking the pregnancy route, unless there was a camera in there

Sidenote: I was thinking about Hilary's mother since the last episode and I remember that she was played by a fairly well known actress, but the gig was a short one, maybe they might bring her back alive somehow. Weirder things have happened. I forgot who the actress was, but I remember seeing her in other shows and she is kind of famous, maybe in the soap world.

Old 03-02-2015, 04:34 PM

So Jack really is a cad and knew exactly what he was doing to Kelly and he is willing to set her up to save the shrew Phyllis. That is a real turn in his personality. And I don't for a minute believe h all of a sudden trusts Victor unless he had a brain transplant they didn't tell us about.

Didn't Kelly look terrific in her red dress? i loved it.

Also wondering who cast the previous Kyle--the one with the jay leno chin. That role was so miscast. Can't see him doing any of these scenes with Summer.

Old 03-02-2015, 11:48 PM

8,495 posts, read 4,165,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no kudzu View Post
So Jack really is a cad and knew exactly what he was doing to Kelly and he is willing to set her up to save the shrew Phyllis. That is a real turn in his personality. And I don't for a minute believe h all of a sudden trusts Victor unless he had a brain transplant they didn't tell us about.

Didn't Kelly look terrific in her red dress? i loved it.

Also wondering who cast the previous Kyle--the one with the jay leno chin. That role was so miscast. Can't see him doing any of these scenes with Summer.
Which Kyle was that? I don't remember seeing one with the Jay Leno chin, but I do remember the one that was around when Summer was having a huge crush on Kyle. Now, that Kyle I really like, but this Kyle they have on now is really shifty and creepy. He's always giving these weird sinister looks, not like how I remembered the old Kyle and what is with the light references to Austin's death "that sucks" etc.

Kelly looked great today with the red dress and her new hair style, but did you notice that Avery looked like she aged a lot in the last couple of weeks. I remember just thinking last month she looked great, but today at the table with Nick and Sage, she looked worn and tired.

Jack IS a CAD! I hate the way he speaks about Kelly now - he throws Kelly out of his life and into the lion's den just to save Phyllis. He's really showing sides of his business ruthlessness creeping into his love life. I just always thought Jack was a better man than Victor, maybe he still is but what he is doing to Kelly really stinks.

I hope that Summer doesn't have too many more of these crying scenes

Old 03-03-2015, 06:11 AM

126,288 posts, read 19,066,107 times
[quote=coolgato;38644657]Hurricane Hilary leaving wreckage in her wake - it's going to take a long time, if ever, for Neil and Devon to go back to what they were to each other. Although, it didn't sound like she was leaving after Lily visited her in the hospital, but I think if she's not pregnant, then it's exit time for her because the storyline will not go anywhere after all she said "she did" to get revenge. You are 99% right with your prediction of Kelly being pregnant - that is her only proof that she and Jack had relations. I can't see the writers going anywhere but taking the pregnancy route, unless there was a camera in there

Sidenote: I was thinking about Hilary's mother since the last episode and I remember that she was played by a fairly well known actress, but the gig was a short one, maybe they might bring her back alive somehow. Weirder things have happened. I forgot who the actress was, but I remember seeing her in other shows and she is kind of famous, maybe in the soap world

I believe that actress name was Leslie Stevens and ex-Justine of 'SEARCH FOR TOMORROW'
AND we are in for a wild ride this month ..........

Old 03-03-2015, 12:03 PM

22,974 posts, read 65,541,472 times
Did Y&R have a ratings drop last year..
They have made the show must see what drama is going on and the spice of mystery this year.
Tuesday use to be follow up on cliff hanger from Fri-Mon but today was great. I wont spoil but just say poor Nikki, after today or months she deserves a case of vodka... Bless her heart. Also no I'll will but maybe now Christine will let go of this ongoing decades long resentment.

Good ending

Old 03-03-2015, 02:38 PM

15,145 posts, read 27,805,301 times
Today was great! I'll wait until others have watched.

Old 03-03-2015, 05:53 PM

15,145 posts, read 27,805,301 times
I think it's late enough.... Abby and Austin on tape! The ending today surprised me - totally Neils fault but of course Nikki will be blamed (and I'm over Christine being so nasty to her - however, Nikki should have knocked on the door first before barging in).

Old 03-03-2015, 06:13 PM

19,222 posts, read 16,714,281 times
I agree, Flamingo. Great episode today

About Christine. This woman is delusional if she believes she is being objective about Phyllis. I'm not fan of Phyllis but Christine is using her position to go after this woman. She's also lost all objectivity when she's letting this "case" get in the way of her relationship with Paul. She should have passed the case off to another DA who would didn't have a personal ax to grind.

Old 03-03-2015, 09:09 PM

I predict Cricket will be written out of the show. I think she has served her purpose by now. Either she will lose her baby and go away or they will kill her off. She is acting like a shrew all the time now.

And yes Avery did not look so good the last time she was on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV