Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-03-2015, 10:36 PM

8,495 posts, read 4,165,845 times

Advertisements

[quote=Almrausch;38665845]
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgato View Post
Hurricane Hilary leaving wreckage in her wake - it's going to take a long time, if ever, for Neil and Devon to go back to what they were to each other. Although, it didn't sound like she was leaving after Lily visited her in the hospital, but I think if she's not pregnant, then it's exit time for her because the storyline will not go anywhere after all she said "she did" to get revenge. You are 99% right with your prediction of Kelly being pregnant - that is her only proof that she and Jack had relations. I can't see the writers going anywhere but taking the pregnancy route, unless there was a camera in there

Sidenote: I was thinking about Hilary's mother since the last episode and I remember that she was played by a fairly well known actress, but the gig was a short one, maybe they might bring her back alive somehow. Weirder things have happened. I forgot who the actress was, but I remember seeing her in other shows and she is kind of famous, maybe in the soap world

I believe that actress name was Leslie Stevens and ex-Justine of 'SEARCH FOR TOMORROW'
AND we are in for a wild ride this month ..........
Thank you so much, Alm! I just have her face in my mind, but no name. I owe you a rep! I think Y&R hasn't been this interesting and exciting in a long time. Almost everyday something happens and today was no exception!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2015, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingo13 View Post
I think it's late enough.... Abby and Austin on tape! The ending today surprised me - totally Neils fault but of course Nikki will be blamed (and I'm over Christine being so nasty to her - however, Nikki should have knocked on the door first before barging in).
Neil is the mean kind of drunk. What an ugly scene between him and Devon. It was so awful I didn't even want to hear those hateful words coming out of Neil's mouth. I don't remember him ever being so poisonous and hurtful. Devon deserves to be without his father's love for a while, but come on, what Neil was saying was bordering on sick - take a bottle, check into a fancy hotel, etc... "You are not my son" All those years of building trust and love, just down the drain

Old 03-03-2015, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyKayak View Post
Did Y&R have a ratings drop last year..
They have made the show must see what drama is going on and the spice of mystery this year.
Tuesday use to be follow up on cliff hanger from Fri-Mon but today was great. I wont spoil but just say poor Nikki, after today or months she deserves a case of vodka... Bless her heart. Also no I'll will but maybe now Christine will let go of this ongoing decades long resentment.

Good ending
Quote:
I think it's late enough.... Abby and Austin on tape! The ending today surprised me - totally Neils fault but of course Nikki will be blamed (and I'm over Christine being so nasty to her - however, Nikki should have knocked on the door first before barging in).
Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
I agree, Flamingo. Great episode today

About Christine. This woman is delusional if she believes she is being objective about Phyllis. I'm not fan of Phyllis but Christine is using her position to go after this woman. She's also lost all objectivity when she's letting this "case" get in the way of her relationship with Paul. She should have passed the case off to another DA who would didn't have a personal ax to grind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by no kudzu View Post
I predict Cricket will be written out of the show. I think she has served her purpose by now. Either she will lose her baby and go away or they will kill her off. She is acting like a shrew all the time now.

And yes Avery did not look so good the last time she was on.
I agree with you guys - I am thinking Christine's days on the show are numbered. She has totally turned into a shrew and the way she treated Paul today sadly communicates to all that their marriage is not a strong one. She is just so blinded by rage and yes, she is using her office to exact revenge on Phyllis - she is making it personal. She should have excused herself from the case and that is another unrealistic turn for the show - what system would allow a prosecutor to work on a case, in which the suspect had run said prosecutor over many years ago? No court would allow that! I feel awful for Nikki and it's not her fault her car ran over Christine - it was Neil's fault obviously. I think Christine will survive, but she will lose the baby, and in time, Paul. Her storyline is coming to an end and there really isn't anything else the writers can do with her character anymore. She'll probably be offered a cushy job somewhere in NYC and then leave. Maybe, this will be an opening for Tricia Cast to return - I hope so because I always loved her with Paul better.

Old 03-03-2015, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by no kudzu View Post
I predict Cricket will be written out of the show. I think she has served her purpose by now. Either she will lose her baby and go away or they will kill her off. She is acting like a shrew all the time now.

And yes Avery did not look so good the last time she was on.
The actress that plays Avery is over 40, I think but she always looked younger than her age. She just looked really tired the other day and dramatically aged.

Old 03-04-2015, 06:22 AM

36,499 posts, read 54,114,938 times
Yes I LOVE NINA. Always hope she will return.

Old 03-04-2015, 06:31 AM

43,695 posts, read 44,435,568 times
Everything seems a mess in the show right now and anything seems possible!

Old 03-05-2015, 05:06 PM

15,145 posts, read 27,805,301 times
Have to say - I think Summer did a good acting job today! (I don't usually care for her otherwise

Old 03-06-2015, 06:59 AM

43,695 posts, read 44,435,568 times
Quote:
Have to say - I think Summer did a good acting job today! (I don't usually care for her otherwise
I agree the actress portraying Summer did a great job in the last episode.

Do you think Neil will come forward now that Paul is charging Nikki with attempted murder of Christine?

Old 03-06-2015, 08:08 AM

15,145 posts, read 27,805,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
I agree the actress portraying Summer did a great job in the last episode.

Do you think Neil will come forward now that Paul is charging Nikki with attempted murder of Christine?
I think he should (I personally couldn't live with myself and that kind of lie)

Old 03-06-2015, 10:03 AM

41 posts, read 38,226 times
Have we heard, yet, about the extent of Hilary's injuries? I have a bad feeling she will be paralyzed and is doing the "right thing" by removing herself from both Devon and Neil's lives. I suspect that we're not done with her, yet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV