Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-05-2008, 08:30 AM

2,489 posts, read 7,217,841 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckygreeniii View Post
I hope Bob doesn't do that either, he might have been just "playing the game"
I don't know if it was "playing the game." He seemed to feel guilty for the way Randy was voted out. He didn't like the gloating that happened after. I hope he doesn't feel guilt about lying to Kenny about the fake idol and do something stupid.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2008, 11:06 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,473,049 times
Whatever doubts anyone may have had that Corinne is a basket case should have been dispelled after watching her parting comments last night - what a jealous hateful BI she is with so much venom! The comment she made about only liking two tribe members left (both male) really nailed it for me - I am always wary of a woman who claims she can't get along with other women (especially if they are cute like Sugar/Jessica) and claims that they can only be friends with guys.

Can't wait to see if Bob really will give his immunity to Kenny (I can't see that as being a sincere promise - we are talking about $1million! Remember when that one dude gave up the car he won, and still got voted off? I don't remember the characters, but I totally remember the gesture - get the prize for a promise, only to vote the person off).

Old 12-05-2008, 11:11 AM

1,051 posts, read 2,544,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Whatever doubts anyone may have had that Corinne is a basket case should have been dispelled after watching her parting comments last night - what a jealous hateful BI she is with so much venom! The comment she made about only liking two tribe members left (both male) really nailed it for me - I am always wary of a woman who claims she can't get along with other women (especially if they are cute like Sugar/Jessica) and claims that they can only be friends with guys.

Can't wait to see if Bob really will give his immunity to Kenny (I can't see that as being a sincere promise - we are talking about $1million! Remember when that one dude gave up the car he won, and still got voted off? I don't remember the characters, but I totally remember the gesture - get the prize for a promise, only to vote the person off).
Yau-man!

Old 12-05-2008, 11:29 AM

Dreamz was the guy who voted Yau off despite having been given a car!

Old 12-05-2008, 11:32 AM

3,032 posts, read 8,928,497 times
Quote:
Dreamz was the guy who voted Yau off despite having been given a car!
Dreamz was a punk. Yau was awesome Yau ranks up there with my favorite characters, right along with Rupert and the fireman (oh gosh I forgot his name, Tom?) and now Bob joins them

Old 12-05-2008, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuSuSushi View Post
Dreamz was a punk. Yau was awesome Yau ranks up there with my favorite characters, right along with Rupert and the fireman (oh gosh I forgot his name, Tom?) and now Bob joins them
Oh, I forgot about Tom! Loved him!

Old 12-05-2008, 12:20 PM

2,600 posts, read 3,689,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuSuSushi View Post
I was a big Rupert fan, but I loved Yau even more. He's awesome! I loved it when he tackled Fairplay for the first immunity idol in Fans versus Favorites. That was one of my favorite moments.

Lucy

Old 12-05-2008, 12:33 PM

I loved the Fans vs Favorites season! Usually it takes me a while to "warm up" to the contestants and pick a favorite. It was cool to know most of the people right from the start! I wish they would do another one of those!

So who is your most disliked player on Survivor? (since you brought up Fairplay!)

Old 12-05-2008, 12:34 PM

14,994 posts, read 23,933,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommytotwo View Post
I don't htink it was useless [The Fake Randy Idol], he was like a cancer in the group, and we have to remember these people have to be together day in and day out. As negative as he was, they are all better off having gotten rid of him. Well, except for Bob and Corrinne. From a Bob point of view, he probably should have kept him around. If for nothing else, just to knwo that if they were on the chopping block randy would go before him. As long as randy was around, bob had another week ahead of him. now w/randy out, bob is a target.....
Randy would have been voted out either way, there was no strategic purpose in playing the fake Randy idol. I lost alot or respect for Sugar because of that, the whole thing seemed embarassingly immature. Even Bob regretted it and seemed ashamed about it.

I have to say, there are alot of unlikable charcters this year -

-Randy (although some of that seemed like an act and the last show his meanness was him clearly "playing the game"), Corrine, Crystal, Sugar - all have seriously disturbing mean-streaks.
-Matty, Sugar, and Kenny to a slight degree (he's letting emotions sway his strategy) - all seem very immature.
-Suzie, and again Sugar - just seem strategically stupid (although they are all still in the game, so who knows).

The only ones that are even remotely likable now is Bob and Kenny.

Old 12-05-2008, 12:56 PM

2,600 posts, read 3,689,772 times
Quote:
I loved the Fans vs Favorites season! Usually it takes me a while to "warm up" to the contestants and pick a favorite. It was cool to know most of the people right from the start! I wish they would do another one of those!

So who is your most disliked player on Survivor? (since you brought up Fairplay!)
LOL! Probably Fairplay. Not only could I not stand him on Survivor, but I remember seeing him in that horrible E! show he did where he and other reality TV contestants were making a movie.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV