Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-24-2008, 08:50 AM

5,612 posts, read 15,112,942 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommytotwo View Post
Ok, but how the hell did they not notice they weren't wearing them? Or were they supposed to be packed in a bag.

seriously I believe you, which is why i got right on here to ask if he had some kind of physical problem.

wtf! Are you kidding me!?!?!? He was hilarious, like he was trying to punch out the guy next to him. I even started to strut around my living room to see if it was harder than it looked (it wasn't).

Did you see the soldiers? I thought they were going to pee their pants.

I just couldn't believe what I was seeing. Plus the guy couldn't even wrap his feet up.:smac k:
OMG! I did the same thing!

To Creekcat: There are usually two segments per show that are non-elimination legs. They've never had it this late in the show.

I want DANDREW gone! I refuse to believe that these two numb nuts will make to the final three.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2008, 09:09 AM

714 posts, read 2,306,341 times
We were laughing hysterically at Dan's idiocy. I just couldn't believe it. Then I turned to my husband and said, "Should we be laughing? I seriously think that he might be impaired..."

And I still do. And I hate that he blamed it on his Jewishness. I've known many Jewish guys and none of them are as uncoordinated or as idiotic as Dan.

Old 11-24-2008, 09:21 AM

9,718 posts, read 6,415,868 times
[quote=mommytotwo;6289087]Ok, but how the hell did they not notice they weren't wearing them? Or were they supposed to be packed in a bag.

Again, they didn't read the clue right. They had to put the cow shoes on and take their belongings. They thought they had to go back to bring the cow suits back.

I think they made it a non-elimination because these guys are just too funny

Old 11-24-2008, 09:22 AM

When it's down to 4 teams, this round has always been a NEL. At least, since I've started watching.

I truly do think Phil was "sorry to say" they had not been eliminated. If anyone deserved it, it's these two guys.

Old 11-24-2008, 10:31 AM

3,989 posts, read 6,575,037 times
I guess I don't understand why they couldn't go back and get their shoes after that leg of the race was over? Was it because they didn't read the clue properly so they automatcially lost them? This is my first season watching the show so forgive my ignorance!

Old 11-24-2008, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uconn97 View Post
I guess I don't understand why they couldn't go back and get their shoes after that leg of the race was over? Was it because they didn't read the clue properly so they automatcially lost them? This is my first season watching the show so forgive my ignorance!
Disclaimer: I Know nothing about the show aside from having watched it for many seasons.

That said, I'm guessing they couldn't go back and get them. The show is presented as a "race". Pit stops are a necessity, as humans must have downtime and food at regular intervals. But a pit stop on the Amazing Race isn't a chance to go fix the mistakes you made on the past leg.

Think of how that could be abused. The racers could drop their bags off somewhere, give a local money and come back when they aren't "racing" to get them. Things like that.

Old 11-24-2008, 11:39 AM

1,015 posts, read 2,162,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diertac View Post
I truly do think Phil was "sorry to say" they had not been eliminated. If anyone deserved it, it's these two guys.
Ditto that! These two are the luckiest dorks on the planet!

Old 11-24-2008, 12:06 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,423,007 times
All I know about the two frat boys - my face never hurt so much from laughing while watching the Amazing Race. While that suit of armor face plant was funnier, it was over fast - this was a lingering laugh that just wouldn't stop...the poor sap who couldn't wrap his foot to save his life was pitiful enough to watch (over and over) but that march was just comedic gold. We could barely see what was happening through the tears in our eyes, but whenever the camera panned to one of the (hot @ss) Russian soldiers and showed their reactions to Tweedle Dee and Dum we would start hooting all over again. I hope somone does a re-mix on youtube a la Cat Lady Falls because this has to go down in history...

Old 11-24-2008, 06:59 PM

1,722 posts, read 3,748,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CESpeed View Post
I want DANDREW gone! I refuse to believe that these two numb nuts will make to the final three.
I'd kind of like to see them stick around...if for no other reason...for the comedy they bring to the show. I doubt seriously they will make into the final three with their track record.

Old 11-24-2008, 08:43 PM

15,370 posts, read 39,105,648 times
the dufus that said it was "Because I'm jewish" neverhear of the Israeli army I guess lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV