Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2008, 10:33 AM

15,639 posts, read 41,120,770 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggalegga View Post
I missed the DWTS results show last night. Forgot to record it. But I saw her appearance on Jimmy Kimmel. She was her usual over the top, goofy self. It's almost as if she's trying to hard to be funny. I've had enough and I'm glad we don't have to see her dancing anymore.
Don't jinx us, now!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2008, 12:27 PM

16,180 posts, read 32,600,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymystic View Post
All I can say is...IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!
I would like to second this post!!

Old 11-04-2008, 12:58 PM

I was looking for Cloris to leap out onto the floor last night. Everytime they panned the audience I was lookin' for her. I must be more freaked out and traumatized than I thought!

Old 11-04-2008, 01:17 PM

3,038 posts, read 2,631,677 times
I am enjoying Lance...I do like Brooke, but then I also like Cody. lol

Old 11-04-2008, 09:17 PM

15,927 posts, read 8,157,083 times
Don't have enough time to go over the last few pages, but what happened to Julianne???

Old 11-04-2008, 11:02 PM

5,893 posts, read 12,857,582 times
A couple weeks ago Julianne was suffering severe stomach pains and was taken to the hospital after the performance. It turned out that she has endometriosis and was going into the hospital the day after last Monday's performance to have her appendix removed (and, I read, possibly an ovarian cyst). Edyta is filling in for her as Cody's partner until she's well enough to return.

Old 11-06-2008, 03:30 AM

363 posts, read 584,597 times
Ah, yes. The Queen of the Soaps got voted off last night. Her dancing may have been right on the mark, step-wise, but she was much too stiff and cardboard-y. No life, no flair.

Poor Cody. He seemed lost without Julianne. Plus, I'm sure she has her own fan club, voting for her and not just voting for Cody. Edyta did what she could to fill in. Just not the same chemisty though.

Since I fell asleep during Monday's team competition (and the VCR didn't tape it), it was great to see Team 2's Paso Doble (sp?).

Did anyone see Cloris in the audience? I didn't.

Old 11-06-2008, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liondandy View Post
Ah, yes. The Queen of the Soaps got voted off last night. Her dancing may have been right on the mark, step-wise, but she was much too stiff and cardboard-y. No life, no flair.

Poor Cody. He seemed lost without Julianne. Plus, I'm sure she has her own fan club, voting for her and not just voting for Cody. Edyta did what she could to fill in. Just not the same chemisty though.

Since I fell asleep during Monday's team competition (and the VCR didn't tape it), it was great to see Team 2's Paso Doble (sp?).

Did anyone see Cloris in the audience? I didn't.
NO, thank God!!!!

Old 11-06-2008, 02:32 PM

12,973 posts, read 34,041,878 times
I thought Cody's Viennese Waltz with Edyta wasnt bad. Then again, I like anything with Edyta. The only two dances I know how to do are the Viennese waltz and the quick step (my wife taught me both) and I didnt think Cody's was bad enough to land him in the bottom.

That sprinter guy and Cheryl are the next to be voted off.

Old 11-11-2008, 10:01 AM

In the interest of bringing this thread back to page 1, I've gotta make a post!

Someone started another DWTS thread that I posted in also, but you guys know I can't stop at posting in just one thread so ..........

I think Maurice is next on the chopping block. It's sad, because at this stage I hate to see anybody leave, but it IS a competition and somebody has to go.

I think Brooke is doing a bang up job out there, but I think it was unfair of Len to judge her as a professional, because she's not. Also, Carrie Ann deducted a point from Edyta and Cody because of a lift, yet completely ignored the lift done by Brooke and Derek! Carrie Ann's a fruit loop and she needs to be replaced. I think she's trying to reincarnate herself into Mary Murphy (from SYTYCD) and it aint happenin'.

Too bad they can't have Michael Flatley as a permanent judge - that guy just does it for me!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV