Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2008, 11:19 AM

15,639 posts, read 41,129,340 times

Advertisements

Those goofy judges should have never bagged on my girl Lacey!!! In WCS the focus is on the lady, that's just the way it is. Lance definitely showcased Lacey. Lance looked really good too though and I think the judges faiked to see that.

Toni and Alec's WCS looked more like a hustle. I think I may have seen one WCS basic in their routine, but overall, it was basically hustle.

I liked Brooke's jitterbug, but in my neck of the woods we call it lindyhop.

I watched Monday night's show last night but couldn't stay awake for the results show, so I am going to warch that tonight, but I already know who was booted off because everyone at work is talking about it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2008, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kateb411 View Post
I couldn't believe it last night when Cloris had to butt in with the kids too. She was amusing at first, then annoying and now, just plain unwatchable...I switch to another show whenever she starts her "cutesy" stuff.
Okay, I watched the results show last night. When I read your post, I thought yo uwere talking about the kids - Julianne and Cody - that Cloris butted into their time. Then when I saw it was KIDS kids, I couldn't believe it! She is just too much! Leave those little kids alone!!!

With regard to the little kids, I have noticed that Carrie Ann always patronizes them. She always has some stupid thing to say about how "adorable" or how "cute" they are. She's a flippin' fruit loop. Maybe she's never been around kids who dance, but kids don't like 'the little pat on the head oh you're so cute' thing. I was a young child when I started ballroom and so were my kids. Children who dance are taught to dance as well as the adults and not expect brownie points because they're young. So, to me, what Carrie Ann does is really insulting.

Old 10-27-2008, 03:30 PM

Are you guys on Cloris Alert yet???

Old 10-27-2008, 07:43 PM

5,893 posts, read 12,861,776 times
I swear if Cloris doesn't leave after this week, I'll eat my dancing shoes!

Old 10-27-2008, 07:49 PM

3,038 posts, read 2,632,127 times
Did you catch what Carrie on said to her regarding Toni B. It's true, someone else should be there instead of her. Granted she is now being more serious, but still she isn't the top 3 best dancers.

Old 10-28-2008, 08:19 AM

363 posts, read 584,743 times
Poor Carrie Ann....she spoke the truth and may have SAVED Cloris for another week with the sympathy voters, much like Master "P" did in a previous season.

My gut tells me Susan Lucci will get the axe tonight.

Old 10-28-2008, 09:13 AM

422 posts, read 1,365,545 times
Cloris NEEDS to leave this week. However, Susan always looks so stiff to me and just not very comfortable. She didn't do so well in the group dance either. She kept losing her place and playing catch up. My 2 favs are Brooke and Warren. Lance does quite well also.

Old 10-28-2008, 09:59 AM

Yeah, I don't think the "fans" are going to let Cloris go tonight either, unfortunately. I too have a feeling Susan's on the chopping block tonight. But wait! How about that Michael Flatley??? I never realized the guy was so ... HOT!!! Not only was he eloquent, had class and used tact when critiquing the dancers, he is a flat out babe!!! Move over Mario Lopez - there's a new hottie in town!!!

(Okay, I know ... get back to work, Twinkle!)

Old 10-28-2008, 10:11 AM

10,242 posts, read 11,226,587 times
If they Keep Cloris - then the show should just end. It's suppose to be about those who Can dance, not some old lady making an a$$ out of herself.

Old 10-28-2008, 10:25 AM

5,893 posts, read 12,861,776 times
Twinkle Toes, I totally agree with you about Michael Flatley. He's HOT, and his critiques were so well done and tactful. I wonder what he thought about the other two judges and the way they act.

I also agree with you, nlblueyes, about Susan Lucci. She does always look stiff and many times isn't even smiling during her performances. Not only does she look uncomfortable -- it makes ME uncomfortable to watch her.

I was so happy to see Lance and Lacey step it up last night doing the jive. It was fabulous and fun and suited them really well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV