Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-29-2009, 03:35 PM

1,050 posts, read 3,530,420 times

Advertisements

That is true....he has been naughty.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2009, 03:56 PM

1,720 posts, read 6,732,547 times
How did he fall? Drunk? JK JK JK

So me and my girl were watching a movie the other night called "He was a quiet man" feat Elisha Cuthbert and Christian Slater.........my girl knows I have a thing ofor her since "The Girl Next Door" and "Captivity" where she is a blonde. *drools*
So she was teasing me about it and I was like "No way...you don't mess with Kim, thats Jack Bauers daughter!!!"

Needless to say she doesn't watch 24, YET!
Season 1 will begin soon hopefully for her. lol

Old 02-10-2009, 06:20 AM

23,895 posts, read 33,644,898 times
So who thinks Jack won't get there in time to save the first husband..
or did he and I fell asleep lol

Old 02-10-2009, 01:15 PM

14,862 posts, read 42,921,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
So who thinks Jack won't get there in time to save the first husband..
or did he and I fell asleep lol
He did. I think the last words he said on last nights episode were, "GET AN AMBULANCE!" that he screamed to Renee Walker. The shot the first husband took should not be a fatal one. He is missing a finger now though.

However, as always the bad guy gets away until the time is needed for Jack to catch him. I like the twist w/ the girlfriend and her sister. Good job sis. She knew that the bf was bad news. Just that it might put their lives in danger.

Old 02-10-2009, 02:11 PM

23,895 posts, read 33,644,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2dfw View Post
He did. I think the last words he said on last nights episode were, "GET AN AMBULANCE!" that he screamed to Renee Walker. The shot the first husband took should not be a fatal one. He is missing a finger now though.

However, as always the bad guy gets away until the time is needed for Jack to catch him. I like the twist w/ the girlfriend and her sister. Good job sis. She knew that the bf was bad news. Just that it might put their lives in danger.
Good thing I DVR'd huh? lol
Can't wait to watch it (well where I left off when I fell asleep)

I don't believe they found him that quick, figured it would be next episode

Old 02-12-2009, 09:12 PM

3,422 posts, read 10,913,031 times
I cannot believe that, for the first time EVER, I am all caught up on 24. I started watching season 1 on netflix in June 2007. I managed to work my way through the rest of the seasons by August 2008. I had to take a break and let my husband's netflix choices come up the queue. When this season started I dvr'ed it and, until yesterday, I was behind enough that I did not have to deal with any cliffhangers.

Now I am all caught up and this having to wait a week between episodes is killing me.

How do you guys do it?

Is AI going to mess with the schedule or will we get a new episode each week?

Old 02-14-2009, 07:20 PM

656 posts, read 2,744,633 times
I never really got into it when 24 first premiered
But with everyone making a fuss over it, I decided to hire out the DVD's
Well lets just say I think this is one of the best TV series ever produced

But I don't think it works as well when you are watching it on TV
You miss episodes, its harder to follow and its always spoiled with commercials.
When you hire the Dvd's it becomes a great 20 hour movie
Be warned though I have found out you end up watching it
till 4am just so you can find out what happens next to Jack Bauer

Only problem now is I have to wait another 20 weeks till this series
finishes so I can start watching it again

Old 02-25-2009, 02:07 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,644,824 times
(Spoiler alert!!!)

Wow! this weeks episode is great! its sad that Tamika (sp) died though. And how about Walker pulling a gun on Jack! Then later he rebuffs her for it

Old 02-25-2009, 05:50 PM

492 posts, read 962,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
(Spoiler alert!!!)

Wow! this weeks episode is great! its sad that Tamika (sp) died though. And how about Walker pulling a gun on Jack! Then later he rebuffs her for it
He did say if you do that again plan on using it. She said she did. It's gettin hot now.

He'll probly buff her a bit more in a later episode.

Old 02-25-2009, 05:57 PM

492 posts, read 962,981 times
I'm looking forward to Chloe and Jane Anne Garafalo to get into a tif. I'd like to see Chloe rip off Janeanne's face. Maybe a coupla limbs, too and tear out her tongue. Or maybe just bust up her glasses.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV