Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-26-2013, 12:36 PM

1,842 posts, read 1,768,343 times

Advertisements

Count me as another that think Alcide and Sookie won't last. It may not be right away but I think before next season is over, she'll be back with Bill. Now that he's no longer "God" and that craziness with the vampire authority is completely out of his system it's obvious Bill still has feelings for Sookie. Heck you saw it when he sent Warlow to save her from being drowned. And I hope next year's premiere has Sarah dying a much deserved death. No way she can get away unpunished
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2013, 09:19 PM

1,832 posts, read 5,769,592 times
Wasn't Alcide gloamorized to stay away from Sookie by Eric. :what:

Old 08-27-2013, 05:24 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,764,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LocoAZnative View Post
does that still hold even though he released Sookie?

Old 04-04-2014, 07:37 PM

5,800 posts, read 6,574,694 times
The 7th and final season of this standout show consisting of 10 episodes will commence with the season premiere on June 22nd.

Old 04-06-2014, 03:18 PM

1,842 posts, read 1,768,343 times
Alot of my summer favorites have either ended their runs or ending. It kinda stinks but I also understand shows don't last forever. Next summer is going to feel funny without the usual trip to Bon Temps. Just like this summer will feel strange without a trip to Miami (of course I'm talking about Burn Notice)

Old 04-09-2014, 10:25 PM

21,109 posts, read 13,595,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LocoAZnative View Post
Did that happen in the show?

Everytime a new book comes out I get confused on a few things - whether it's the same in the show.

Last season was horrible - and the ending was the worst.

Hep-V kills vampires, it doesn't make them into what they portrayed.

The ending was like a Vampire Zombie apocalypse. We have all the other supes on this show and plenty of Zombie fare - I thought that was stupid, stupid, stupid.

I don't see how Sookie can be with a Vamp - she doesn't want to become one, and as devoted as Bill is, since he is perpetually 30 something he wouldn't appreciate her 60 year old body one day.....

I guess it will be Alcide, or go by the books and have it be Sam.

But if it weren't for the pesky details, I always liked her with Bill.

He and Sam are the only ones that truly love her.

Although when Alcide first appeared and made a play for her, I wondered how she could refrain from leaping on him, lol. That is a fine piece of man right there!

Old 04-10-2014, 11:15 AM

1,571 posts, read 2,820,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
Did that happen in the show?

Everytime a new book comes out I get confused on a few things - whether it's the same in the show.

Last season was horrible - and the ending was the worst.

Hep-V kills vampires, it doesn't make them into what they portrayed.

The ending was like a Vampire Zombie apocalypse. We have all the other supes on this show and plenty of Zombie fare - I thought that was stupid, stupid, stupid.

I don't see how Sookie can be with a Vamp - she doesn't want to become one, and as devoted as Bill is, since he is perpetually 30 something he wouldn't appreciate her 60 year old body one day.....

I guess it will be Alcide, or go by the books and have it be Sam.

But if it weren't for the pesky details, I always liked her with Bill.

He and Sam are the only ones that truly love her.

Although when Alcide first appeared and made a play for her, I wondered how she could refrain from leaping on him, lol. That is a fine piece of man right there!
This (the bolded). Everyone else has always wanted something from her (like her psychic abilities). I think Sam loves her even more, actually, but the show also portrayed him in kind of an awful way (remember that weird 1920's-ish flashback scene?).

Old 04-21-2014, 03:06 PM

973 posts, read 1,454,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisfitBanana View Post
This (the bolded). Everyone else has always wanted something from her (like her psychic abilities). I think Sam loves her even more, actually, but the show also portrayed him in kind of an awful way (remember that weird 1920's-ish flashback scene?).
When did Sam have a 1920s flash back?

Season 7 teaser:

True Blood Season 7: Clip Tease (HBO) - YouTube

Looks good.

Old 04-21-2014, 03:19 PM

1,571 posts, read 2,820,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by June87 View Post
When did Sam have a 1920s flash back?

Season 7 teaser:

True Blood Season 7: Clip Tease (HBO) - YouTube

Looks good.
I forget what episode it was, but it was the season when his brother was a major pain in his butt. He flashed back to a scene where he and his GF were bank robbers, or something. Then it turns out the GF was double-crossing him with some other guy - she and the other guy tried to rob Sam. Sam went all crazy and killed them both, and then was sad about killing her. It was just a weird flashback. Although, that whole season for Sam was weird.

Looked it up, and it looks like it was Season 3.

From True Blood Wiki:
Sam goes running after his brother and discovers that his parents are living in their van in the Merlotte's parking lot. He tells Melinda that Tommy tried to steal from the safe. She says they are behind on the rent and have no place to go, but they will clear out when Tommy returns. Sam finds Tommy in the woods and tries to convince him to leave their parents. Tommy says he has no choice because their parents need him, and he won't be on his own until they're dead.

Sam tells his parents he will hook them up with a place to stay as long as there is no more stealing or drinking. When Arlene demands that Sam bring in more help, Sam hires Jessica as a hostess and Tommy as a bus boy. ("9 Crimes") Feeling as though everyone is taking advantage of him and stressed, Sam is unable to cope with his anger. During this time we see a flashback to when Sam was a thief and murderer.

Sam also has another quick tryst with Tara. Finally snapping one night in Merlotte's, Sam beats up a werepanther—almost killing the beast. In the season finale, we see him finding his money stolen. He grabs a gun and chases down Tommy. Tommy explains that he needs help, but Sam won't listen...he raises his gun and fires.
Sam Merlotte - True Blood Wiki - Sookie Stackhouse, Bill Compton, Episodes, Seasons, Characters, Locations, and more!

Old 04-21-2014, 03:27 PM

973 posts, read 1,454,515 times
I remember that episode. I thought that was supposed to be the 80s or something. It looked modern for the 20s. I know they've shown Bill and Lorena in the 20s.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV