Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-13-2013, 11:50 AM

1,075 posts, read 1,779,521 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
Yes, that was funny!

ok, here is where I don't get it, always thought if a vamp bit you, you were turned, look at how many of them were feeding off Jason (guess they changed the rules)
I think the rule is that you have to die with vampire blood in your system in order to be turned. Then you take a brief dirt nap with your maker.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2013, 12:14 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,167,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
Yes, that was funny!

ok, here is where I don't get it, always thought if a vamp bit you, you were turned, look at how many of them were feeding off Jason (guess they changed the rules)

You actually have to die to be turned. I saw in the upcoming scenes from the finale that Sookie is drinking Warlow's blood. So, who knows. It looks as if Warlow has the best of both worlds, he can walk in the daylight, eat both food and drink blood, and he lives forever.

Old 08-13-2013, 04:18 PM

9,158 posts, read 14,849,978 times
Thought the episode was good, though I was not a huge fan of the funeral scenes. Kind of like the entire Terry storyline. They have spent so much screen time on it I am hoping there is some deeper connection that feeds back to the rest of the plot. Some sort of payoff rather than just filler material all this time.

Old 08-18-2013, 08:15 PM

1,275 posts, read 3,426,764 times
Wow, this episode stunk and actually I think this was the worst season. I hated the way they ended this season too. Last season wasn't great but the finale was pretty awesome, especially the way they had the resurrection of Billith. And also, back to this lame ending, what happened to Eric? How about Pam? I HIGHLY doubt they would kill of two major characters when they have green-lighted another season. Hopefully this upcoming season, season 7, will be the last because I think they've lost me.

What did you all think of this season? How about this season finale?

Old 08-18-2013, 08:29 PM

7,799 posts, read 4,424,563 times
I was not too happy with the season. I thought the story line made little sense and I would be upset if they killed off a major character like Eric in such a meaningless way. I mean death by suntanning! Should the writers decide to kill off Eric his death should come with bang and not a wimper. I therefore doubt that the writers killed him off.

Going back to the season, I thought the wrap up to the story line was contrived and rushed. (and just as well). The new storyline with the virus may have some good possibilities though.

Old 08-18-2013, 09:17 PM

7,424 posts, read 5,531,511 times
I thought last season was worse. This one as just, meh. It was a relief once the whole Billith and being a God thing was over, I was so sick of that whole storyline. Also glad that Warlow is finally gone. That was getting boring too.
I will be surprised if Eric actually met the sun, since he is a main character .
The ending reminded me of the walking dead, except that the zombies were sick vampires.
Also didn't understand why a human had to have a healthy vampire to protect them. From what? The sick vampires? Whatever, I will probably watch the next season next year.

Old 08-19-2013, 03:39 AM

37,839 posts, read 41,193,924 times
Arlene owns the bar? Sam is the mayor? Who the heck is going to do any work at the bar? Eric dies a meaningless death?

The only thing I like is Sookie with Alcide. Thank God, they made him nicer in the last two episodes. I really didn't like what they did with him earlier in the season.

So this season they killed off multiple seasons' Eric, Terry, Steve Newlin, and Hoyt (not dead just disappeared)? Eric? Really?

Please don't tell me those people at the end there were zombies.

Old 08-19-2013, 05:27 AM

1,842 posts, read 1,773,359 times
Laura C

I don't think Eric's dead. We saw him in flames, but we didn't see him explode into a pile of blood and guts. And those weren't zombies. They were vampires infected with Hep-V. It kinda reminded me of Blade II where there were normal vampires and the Reapers.

Half way decent season with a meh finale. Sookie and Alcide? We'll see how long that lasts. I get the feeling things between Sookie and Bill are not 100% over. Jason and Violet? We'll see how long that lasts too. Jason's doesn't have the best track records in terms of relationships, but it was funny that 6 months later she's still making him take cold showers yet he has to please her. Downright evil if you ask me. As usual we must wait a year to see where the writers take us

Old 08-19-2013, 06:51 AM

2,609 posts, read 4,372,362 times
I enjoyed it. Maybe it's because at this point the books were absolutely terrible or because I've always hoped Sookie and Alcide get together, but either way I didn't feel this was the worst season by a long shot. It wasn't my favorite, I'd say it's right in the middle but I think the Hep-V story line has the possibility of making a great season next year. We will have to wait and see.

Oh, and I agree that Eric isn't dead.

Old 08-19-2013, 06:53 AM

1,275 posts, read 3,426,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
Arlene owns the bar? Sam is the mayor? Who the heck is going to do any work at the bar? Eric dies a meaningless death?

The only thing I like is Sookie with Alcide. Thank God, they made him nicer in the last two episodes. I really didn't like what they did with him earlier in the season.

So this season they killed off multiple seasons' Eric, Terry, Steve Newlin, and Hoyt (not dead just disappeared)? Eric? Really?

Please don't tell me those people at the end there were zombies.
I'm with you, not impressed at all! Violet seems stalker cracked-Jason looks like he may be in serious trouble. They killed Warlow off so fast, this whole last episode felt rushed. And about the HepV infected vampires, shouldn't they have just died? Poor Nora and that other vamp Eric discovered in the gen-pop cell, died very quickly after being infected with hepV, they were totally incapacitated the short time before they died too-they were in no state to go raping and pillaging. Those vamps didn't look sick, they did look like zombies. Jeez, what's next?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV