Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-02-2011, 02:57 PM

17,765 posts, read 39,818,185 times

Advertisements

Did anything happen after Bill was sipping his blood on the porch? My dvr cut off ...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2011, 12:43 PM

5,198 posts, read 5,296,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
Did anything happen after Bill was sipping his blood on the porch? My dvr cut off ...
I believe they continued the love scene between Sookie and Eric. And, Pam attacked Tara and her girlfriend in the parking lot of Merlotte's. The screen faded to black as she lunged for them.

Nice Eric was funny at first, but now he has grown tiresome. It's almost as if Sookie were his mother.

Loved Bill's verbal smackdown of Sookie: "Believe it or not, my life does not revolve around who or what is between your legs." HA! Take that, Sookie!

And the actor who portrays Sam was amazing in this episode. He had Tommy's mannerisms down cold - even the voice. And I laughed when Tommy/Sam fired Sookie. About time someone told her that she wasn't as special as she thought she was.

One of my favorite episodes ever.

Old 08-03-2011, 06:03 PM

1,842 posts, read 1,771,165 times
Yeah but now because of Tommy Sam has not 1 but 2 messes to clean up. And I'm guessing since the episdoe ended with eric and Sookie making love that things really are over between her and Bill. Kinda sad but thems the breaks

Old 08-04-2011, 10:33 PM

2,085 posts, read 2,474,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochamajesty View Post
I believe they continued the love scene between Sookie and Eric. And, Pam attacked Tara and her girlfriend in the parking lot of Merlotte's. The screen faded to black as she lunged for them.

Nice Eric was funny at first, but now he has grown tiresome. It's almost as if Sookie were his mother.

Loved Bill's verbal smackdown of Sookie: "Believe it or not, my life does not revolve around who or what is between your legs." HA! Take that, Sookie!

And the actor who portrays Sam was amazing in this episode. He had Tommy's mannerisms down cold - even the voice. And I laughed when Tommy/Sam fired Sookie. About time someone told her that she wasn't as special as she thought she was.

One of my favorite episodes ever.
I agree! He did a great job (Sam) playing him, but as Tommy. I was also glad he fired Sookie too! That was funny. And good for Bill. Sookie is really getting on my nerves. She's using Bill, and Alcide! Her and Debbie are going to get into it.

Old 08-04-2011, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
I don't know if I'm the only one disappointed by the season so far. I think the acting had gotten progressively worse. I understand the show is supposed to be kind of "campy" but honestly, the actress who is playing Sookie is doing a terrible job. It's all kind amateur this season. I feel like in the book Erik is just so touching and endearing after he loses his memory and it's just not coming out across this way in the show. I don't know...maybe I'm just taking it too seriously, but I have been kind of losing interest.
I am not liking the whole Layfayette bit. It's getting old. And I liked the old Tara better. And the old Sam better.
I like amnesia Eric, but he is kinda like Sookie's pet dog, and not so much a vampire.
Sookie got over Bill, real quick, but I think it best for Bill to move on.

Old 08-04-2011, 10:41 PM

Did you guys see that True Blood has it's own make-up line? The eye make-up is called Glamour Me!!

Old 08-05-2011, 07:45 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,812,790 times
Yup, Lafayette is getting old.

I am not liking the way they are portraying Eric on the show. The book does a much better job!

Old 08-05-2011, 08:34 PM

2,209 posts, read 4,235,117 times
I don't like the devil-baby story line.

I have not read the books, anyone know of a site that gives a synopsis of the books? I keep getting summaries from the television show. I understand that Lafayette was suppose to die, as well as Pam?

Speaking of Pam, give back her face!

Old 08-06-2011, 10:06 AM

2,702 posts, read 6,045,456 times
Wait, Tara's a lesbian this season? I don't have HBO. When did this happen? Ugh

Old 08-06-2011, 11:17 AM

17,765 posts, read 39,818,185 times
I kinda like the baby storyline ... Can't wait to see that mystery woman again.

love puppy Eric ... Only because once he comes to his senses, it's gonna be WAR!!!!! I feel sorry for Pam. I hope she can put herself back together.

that witch is awesome!!!! Luis is toast!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV